Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Meant to Be (Part Six)


----- M7ammad

This week passed in a blur. My sisters were very busy trying to prepare the "dazza." (For those of you who don't know what it is; it's like a box or something that the groom's family puts the dowry in for the bride). They tried to take my opinion, but I always showed indifference towards the subject. I went out with my brothers and friends a couple of times to get all the things I need for that day. Now I'm ready, aside from the fact that the sane side of me is begging me not to go through this.

The milcha is on Thursday, which is tomorrow, I thought to myself; one more day, before I enter the "cage."


----- Shai5a

Since I already went shopping countless times this month, this week wasn't very chaotic. However, it was very depressing; I cried every single day but that didn't change anything.

My milcha is tomorrow, so I'm going to spend the day in the spa to calm my nerves. Going there, I did become much calmer. I felt all the tension seep through my pores as the woman massaged me. Even though my heart was still sad, I felt a little bit better.


----- M7ammad

I went to the mazra3a and spent the night there. I thought about everything, all my dreams, all my hopes that are going to shatter tomorrow.

I always thought I will spend the rest of my life with my soul mate. I thought that I will propose to her here, in my favorite place, the mazra3a. Then we will get married and have children that resemble us. I thought that we will grow old together. I never thought that I will be forced to marry someone I don’t want. I never thought that I wouldn’t want to meet the mother of my children. I never thought that I would have to raise my wife. I know that 18 year olds are grown-ups; but I also know that the maturation differs a lot from an 18 year old to a 29 year old.

After hours of just thinking, I slept while staring at the moon that reminded me of one person only; the person that I tried my best not to think about, Manal, my ex.


----- Shai5a

I slept really early that night after taking some pain killers because I had a terrible headache. I woke up feeling really tired and cold, so I covered myself up and went to sleep again.

My mother's voice woke me up the next morning.

"Shai5a… yuma goomay il sa3a 12" My mother told me.

"Hmmm…" I replied feeling really sick.

"Goomay Shai5a!" She told me again.

"Mama ta3bana…" I whispered with tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Shfeech?" She asked me scared, as she took the covers off my face. She put her cold hand on my head which caused me to flinch.

"Eedich barda!" I cried.

"Rasich 7ar!" She exclaimed and she went quickly to call my father.

In case you are wondering, things didn't get better. I knew myself, once I get sick; it sticks and sucks all the life out of me. I started vomiting and the fever just got higher. Therefore, my father decided that the female members of the family will not come since I'm sick. However, the milcha will still be today.

Apparently, everything is official now because my brother came in and congratulated me, which only cause the pain in my heart to grow. There is no going back now.


----- M7ammad

After I woke up, I went home and had lunch because I was starving. My mom's cooking is delicious and that's one of the things I love about her. After lunch, I watched TV for a while, and then I went to get dressed.

I took a quick shower, and went down after dressing to find everyone waiting for me. My mother "yabibat" and so did my sisters. I was also met by my niece who was addicted to her camera, and she started demanding different angles so she can see the difference in my face before and after marriage. After Sara's photo-shoot session, we went to my uncle's house.

The normal marriage procedure was taken, except that the "wife" was nowhere to be found. Apparently she was sick.

"M7ammad… laish ma troo7 tshoof murtik shfeeha?" Said my uncle.

"Laish ihya moo maree'6a?" I asked him.

"Imbala.. w inta doctor… laish ma troo7 tshoofha shfeeha? W ta36eeha duwa?" He asked with a smile.

"La2 3amy ana leel7een ma ishti'3alt" I replied.

"Ee bas inta dares…" He told me.

"La2 3amy.. troo7 il 6abeeb a7san" I replied.

"3ala ra7tik…" He said, dissapointed.

After having dinner, we excused ourselves and I went to the mazra3a again because I didn’t want to see anyone.

_____________________________

:)

9 comments:

Jay said...

He is such an asshole!!! excuse my language bs 9ij, doesnt he wanna meet her or even just say hi or esalem 3alaiaha or even just say salamat w matshofeen shar!! Uff yibi6 ilchabed!!!
I loved the post hun!!;*
post soon!!

identity said...

9ij ina he got forced in the marriage bess 7atan ihya !!
i7eerrr go at least seee her u dont have to talk to her bess shoofha!
ihya ily wayed kasra 5a6ry!
loved the post next one please!!:P

Anonymous said...

Waaay 7daa y7eeeeR hal m7amad
Oo plz next post 5aleh 6weeeeeeeel oo post it 2day plz :p

joud

Red said...

9ij it7iseen ina both of them are misserable bas at least he could've put some effort ya3nee ihya ba3ad she was forced

shopaholic said...

7raaaam takser el 5a6er oo ohwa maleeee8 ehya shako y3amlha chethy ;(

Halaa;* said...

oouucch hes so ruddee :s

#1 Anony said...

Shushu!!! You stole my face!!

"**Thank you everyone for commenting XD"

Bss I'll let you borrow it! ;p

Anyways.. kint ra7 abchi lamma 7amoodi ga3ad egool inna this wasn't the wya he imagined it turn out oo such... zain chithi?! Kintay bitbacheeni bil dawam?!

7aram!! Thnaynathom kasreen 5a6ri... a7is 7aram! None of them want to go through this...

Oo Saroona ityanin! ;P Salmay 3alaiha wayed oo golilaha I miss her.. ;D

Oo tara il invites 7amood oo Shayoo5a's wedding lal7een maw9alaw! ;D

Iyanin il post 6ab3an... im6al3a fee kil il na89 illi feech oo yayni i7sas inna illi yay bekoon akthar.. :D

Post soon willa ra7 a7in.. ;D

Your #1 Anony...

Touch My Soul said...

Jay: I know shway ybi6 il chabd..

Identity: I know but he's very stubborn

Anony: Inshallah ykoon 6weel :)

Red: They are miserable :(

Dalal: I know maskeena :(

Halaa: Adry :pP

#1 Anony: Looool.. w saroona misses you ba3ad,, w shno 7amoodi??!! He's married ya 7abeebty :pP

Anonymous said...

Pilots complete flights for their airline, using their simulator, either online (using
a network such as Sim - Miles) or offline, and then file a pilot
report. The reason that you should take a look at a
Joana's Star - Craft 2 guide review is obvious. You must, however, practice auto-rotations at the flying field with the help of an instructor. Hardness is less then quartz, or ca 6 on Mohs scale. If youre a flight sim enthusiast, the you must try the king of flight simulator games.