Monday, August 10, 2009

How would you feel?

This post is dedicated to my favorite person in the whole wide world, my uncle, my role-model, and my savior. I love you... Allah Yraj3ik bil Salama

______________________________


HOW WOULD YOU FEEL?

-If your favorite person in the whole world left without telling you.

- If your son was taken in front of your eyes, and you couldn’t do anything about it.

- If you didn't tell your husband you loved him, thinking he will be back, but he didn't come back.
- If you devoted your life to one person, but after he left, you discovered the ugly truth.

- If you discovered that the person you trusted the most, is the person whom you should be careful from.

- If you slept at night, alone in bed, not knowing where your husband is.

- If you found out that you were pregnant, the day your husband left you.

- If you loved a person with all the willpower you had, but your father refused to accept his proposal.

-If you had to choose between your son and your father.

-If you looked into your husband's eyes, and saw his love for someone else.

-If your enemy saved you, while your soul mate was too afraid to help.

- If you killed your patient, because of a silly mistake on your part.

- If you can't sleep at night, but you know that the person you are thinking of doesn't even remember your name.

-If you had to smile, even though your insides are crying.

-If you had to remind your husband three times about your birthday, and he still didn't remember it.

- If you sat all day waiting for one person to get online, and when he did, he signed in with his topic about another girl.

- If you wrote a whole book, but you still couldn't express your feelings.

** Whenever you feel down, remember that some people have problems that make yours seem insignificant. Always ask god for his assistance, whether you are happy or sad.


_____________________________


I'm sorry... I know my blog is very negative these days :Pp
The next post for the story will be wedding daY!!!!

9 comments:

Rawan said...

yaaay i can't wait for the wedding and please make it a long one

Red said...

yallah we're waiting for the next post;p
o allah iysam7ich u made me feel bad ilyowm my mood i3tifas :(

FMA said...

god my life would be a nightmare..
This post reminds me of my cousin.. Her dad was killed infront of her;/ maskeena she did not talk for 3 years..
Yallah waiting for ur nxt post! I love ur writting

Halaa;* said...

ouch ! i cant imagine having to think about any of thins walla the ur father or ur son a55!

Glowing Aura said...

amen to that !!

when we are drowning in our sorrow thinking that the problem were going through is surreal and we just cant take it and that the worse has managed to make it through our lives...its those stories you hear about people...thatmakes you stronger and appreciate you arent in that bigger mess...

loved this post ...i always hang on to this technique it really helps me move on and stand tall you see ...

#1 Anony said...

Hi Shushu!!
Umbay this was such an inspirational post and it sort of lifted my spirits up after the last post...

Oh wise one, I always thought you held deep inside of you a lot of wisedom.. ;D

Your #1 Anony! XD

Monwa said...

I would simply commit suicide

Touch My Soul said...

Rawan: Inshallah :Pp

Red: Soon inshallah... Sorry about that :Pp

63: OH my god! Maskeeeeeeeena!!! I hope she's okay now..

Halaa;* Exactly :S

Glowing Aura: Exactly!! I love your writing style btw! Mashallah :)

#1 Anony: Loooool.. "wisdom"., ma atwa8a3.. bas allah yisma3 minnich

Monwa; The whole point of the post is that people with these problems survived.. so you can survive too!

Thank you all for commenting :)

Anonymous said...

next post plz i want the wedding day

love u xx