Monday, August 3, 2009

Meant to Be (Part Four)

Heeeeey!!
Sorry I haven't posted for a while :p

Several dedications :
> to the newlyweds... we want action!!
>Kuwait Black market blog founders.. your blog never fails to entertain me :)
>All my beautiful readers :):)

______________________________


----- M7ammad

For about two weeks I tried avoiding my father as much as I can. I went out with the guys and had fun, trying my best to forget all my worries. I knew that eventually I will have to face him and sort thing out; however, I didn't expect it to be this soon.

I was on my way out, rushing as usual, when my father called me to his room.

"Jahhiz nafsik bacher" He simply told me.

"7ag shno" I asked.

"Bacher ra7 nroo7 na56ib bint 3ammik" He replied.

I sat there staring at him for a while, and I left the room without uttering a word. I went to our mazra3a, for it was my safe haven. I loved staying there, and I thought about staying there forever.

However, sitting there alone in the dark, I knew I didn't want to spend the rest of my life alone. Even if it's with a random person, it's better than growing old alone with no one around. I knew, right then, that I might not love anyone again, because I was hurt a lot the first time, and I always raise my guard now. Maybe that girl will make me grow fond of her, and maybe we will not work out. I will do this for my family because I know that I can't stand loosing them.

I stayed there until dawn. I prayed and headed back home, and slept until noon.


----- Shai5a

For a couple of days, I felt alive again. My mom offered to take me shopping a lot, and I had a lot of fun! I brought almost an entirely new wardrobe, which is very exciting for almost every girl out there. I thought it was because I was moving on to college, but I had no idea what they were planning until I overheard my mom talking to my dad about my marriage. Of course, I went ballistic because I didn't even know the person they are planning on getting me married to. However, my opinion didn't matter again. Apparently, my dad didn't want me to study medicine, so I can get married.

I now know that my husband is my cousin who I don't even know. His mom and sisters came yesterday to officially ask for my hand in marriage, and the men will come tomorrow to sort things out.

HE will come tomorrow, and I have to be ready to see the stranger who is my husband. I refused and cried, I don’t even know him, and I don’t want to spend any time with him. However, I knew that I will have to see him eventually. So, I just sat there silently as my mother prepared an outfit for me. I didn’t sleep that night; I was too afraid of what was coming tomorrow.

_______________________________

Adry short... but sorry it was just a quicky

3 comments:

#1 Anony said...

Hi! I read il chapters illi gabl oo I have to say inna I LOVE it! I really like your language... it's not everyday when you find someone who writes so eloquently.. :D
Please enable the posting of comments for anonymous readers!
Your first Anony!! ;P

Jay said...

Im loving your story but I think you're posts are too short even though they're great!! They truly are and I'm loving where the story is going!!
Post soon hun;*

Touch My Soul said...

#1 Anony: I already did :p I think :) Thnx 4 ur support XD

Jay: I know.. but I'm kinda busy :pP.. Thnx!!