Thursday, August 6, 2009

Meant to Be (Part Seven)

Dedicated to all the lovely people who comment on my blog..
Thank you and I appreciate your effort :)

_______________________________________



----- M7ammad

I stayed in the mazra3a for about a week; I closed my phone and didn't contact anyone. Sometimes my brothers would come to check on me, but I would ask them to just leave me alone. However, eventually, I decided to go back to the house, because I knew that I have to stop running away.

I sat with my mom for a while, and she was very upset.

"M7ammad walla 3aib! Ya3ny ana shagool 7ag ilnas lamma yis2iloon 3annik?" She asked me with a frown.

"Laish mno sa2al 3anny?" I asked her, without interest.

"3ammik si2al 3annik… w murt 3ammik daggat tgool ilyoom ihya w 3ammik w Shai5a bisafroon, 3ashan tjahiz roo7ha" She told me.

"Inzain yuma… ma a3ti8id ina I look like I care" I said with a smirk.

"Moo kaifik you don't care… hathy murtik w lazem ilyoom troo7 il ma6ar 7aghum gabel ma ysafroon" She almost screamed.

"Musta7eel" I told her coldly, and left to my room. They forced me to marry her, but they can't force me to love and care about her.


----- Shai5a

I was sick for a couple of days, and I stayed in the hospital until I got better. However, all the time, my so-called husband who is a doctor didn't come to check on me which made me start to hate him.

Then, my mother told me that we are going to travel to London and Paris so I can get all the things I need for my wedding. I really love traveling, so I decided to forget about everything and enjoy my trip. I also decided to actually participate in the wedding arrangements. Just because my knight in shining armor doesn't exist doesn't mean that I can't have my dream wedding. I started thinking about my dress and the ballroom, which was enough to make me forget about the reality for a while.


----- M7ammad

The wedding is in about one week, and I still have some things to do. Apparently, everything was sorted out when I was in the U.S. and they already built an extension to the house upstairs for me. My new apartment consisted of two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, and a small kitchen. Everything was already furnished except the bedrooms. Therefore, I went to look for furniture for these two rooms. She will sleep in the bedroom that has a bathroom, and I made it green and pink for her, like my current room; while I will sleep in the other bedroom, and I made it beige and brown like my old room. My mother doesn't know about this, and I'm sure she will freak out if she did. But honestly, I don’t want to interact with her that much.


----- Shai5a

I came back to Kuwait, and I'm spending my time getting different facial and skin treatments. I am really enjoying my time, and trying not to think about the wedding in 2 days or the fact that I still don’t know how my husband looks like.

_______________________________

Hope you enjoyed :):)

Sorry no post tomorrow

10 comments:

Unknown said...

i like the story bs shaikha 7ad'ha it3awwir ilgalb 7aram ma kallaf nafsa oo shaf'ha ;(

Anonymous said...

7araam! the least he can do is try !=/


-Lilly;*

Dazzlin said...

Omg 7aram walla shes forced into this as well ITS NOT HER FAULT SO HE SHOULDNT BE PUNISHING HER CHEE!!

I liked him in the beginning bas now i really wana whack him.. y3ni i know its hard o being all forced into the marriage o chee bas 7aram the poor girl HIS COUSIN!!

LOL im calm now.. Cant wait for your next post dear

#1 Anony said...

Hellow!!
Kaifi basami 7amoodi! Bss hal marra basami 7amado la2anna 7arni! Ya3ni il wedding in TWO days oo hatha il a5 barid imbarad la shaf illi bi3eyesh wiyaha wala shay bss fali7li e9eer interior designer oo esawi il SEPERATE rooms!! Ohwa ma shafha 3ashan e3arif inna ihya it7ib il pink oo green!

9ij men enarfizoon sometimes!!

Oo 5al Shayoo5 itgoom min 3alam il 5ayal malha! She is so in denial!

Bss ham a7ib both of them.. I can't help it!! Your magic is too powerful... chinnich Hermione BIL THAB6!!! I know you'll enjoy the comparison! ;P lol

Your #1 Anony!! XD (my face!)

Halaa;* said...

i looovee looovvee loovee you & ur amazing blog !! oo mafeeny 9aber abee a3rf she 9eeeerr laterrrr!:P

Red said...

9ij maskeena shaikha hal Mohammed bathba7a I zayn itsawee Ina she ga3da it7awel tinsa 3an il wedding tars 3ala fikra I love ur posts ;D

EVERYTHING said...

hello

this is my first time in your blog
7aaaaady 9ert addicted to your story


waiting for the next part

:)

Nunz:D said...

way 7aram y3awroon il gaaalb!:( bes m7amad shfe ya3ni, hes not putting in an effort! 7aram shaikha taksir il kha6er:( BTW ana tawne garya kil your parts mashallah wayed 7elwa your story w i cant wait for the next part!

Nunz;*

Touch My Soul said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments..

Glowing Aura said...

I love it ! its very realistic ...bas walla i feel bad for her ...and what her husband is got for her 2 bedrooms every1 to himself kinda thing ...i mean he is getting to my nerves!! bdal ma he makes the best out of it ...bas still he has the right to react this way ...

i love both characters thought 7ata m7amed with anon that you cant helo but to like them ^^

Your creative i love that ...
cant wait for the next post ..
oh i would appreciate it if you drop by my blog http://halofmyangels.blogspot.com
comment away xD