Sunday, August 9, 2009

Depression

This post is dedicated to "H"... I wish I can get over you.
_____________________________


The dark cloud of depression has found its way to me, yet again.

Every small problem seems like a catastrophe.

Everything is going downhill.

Every place holds tormenting memories.

Everyone seems distant.

Every word triggers the flow of endless tears.

Every action seems to defy what I want.

Everyday is torture.

Every minute away from you just adds on to the mountain of depression.

I need you in my life, because you are my air, my water, my food.

____________________________

Random post :S

I'll try to post the next part for the story soon.

7 comments:

Halaa;* said...

ya 7araam im so sorry for what ever it is that happend if you need anyone to talk to just know were here for you ;*

Glowing Aura said...

you've got yourself a victim of that poem sista...i relate to every line of it ...

feeling tremendously helpless, cause you have no control over it at all,instead its just breaking you slowly, painfully ...
but hang in there...every end follows it a new beggining ..

your very talented mashallah :) plus that person is not worth making you feel like that no1 does actually ....

check it out my blog http://halofmyangels.blogspot.com

Touch My Soul said...

Halaa;* .. Thnx sweety :)

Glowing Aura: Exactly,, its a comfort to now I'm not the only one .. I did check your blog out.. and It's amazing mashallah!! You should start a story!!

Red said...

il7eeen u made me feel depressed

i never knew that love would actually hurt ppl that much but once i entered the blogsphere i found out that many ppl had been shattered and changed by one thing that made them happy all the time and worth living so allah iy9abrich and i hope u'll find someone that's worth it

Touch My Soul said...

Red: Love is a beautiful thing.. but if it's with the wrong person it can turn to hell.. Thnx sweety :) ..

#1 Anony said...

ma 3ash min za3ilach oo 5allach depressed bss I know you want him alive so inshalla allah yahdeeh oo yijma3 bainkom billi yarthi oo ebarik feekom ya rab!

I love you hun oo I'm sure you know that... please, please, allah a5aleech don't hesitate to talk to me if you need to... if you want I'll erase whatever I've hear as soon as you're done... 7abibti I just want you to know I'm hear if you need me and you can trust me not to judge or tell anyone...

Smile!!! It'll make the world a better place! XD

Your #1 Anony!

Touch My Soul said...

#1 Anony: Thnx sweety :).. I love you too.. and I do trust you.. but there is nothing to be told in words :pP.. madry shlon asha7 :pP