Thursday, June 3, 2010

Meant to be (part thirty-two)

Sorry to make you wait so long ;)..
This post is dedicated to my best friend, whose graduation was cancelled ams ;p
and to Bibi. since she's waiting for so long ;p

______________________________________






----- M7ammad


I smiled as I read her message.

"Thank you ;***" It read.

"You do know that ;*** means lots and lots of kisses right? ;p " I replied, smiling.

"good night.." She replied ignoring my message.

"shlon good night w intay moo yamy :( ??" I sent her back.

"I am sorry.. a5er marra.." She sent.

":(" I replied, teasing her.

Incoming call: Shai5a

"Ilsalam 3alaikum.." She said when I picked up.

"w 3alaikum il salam.." I replied.

"Shlonik?" She asked carefully.

"Tabeen il 9ij?" I asked back.

"M7ammad.." She whined.

"Shno intay ily haddatny broo7y.." I replied.

"Ee 5ala9 I'm sorry.." She said.

"sorry w ana anam broo7y?" I asked her.

"M7ammad.." she said.

"Do you expect me to hug the pillow ya3ny?" I continued.

"M7ammaaad.." She said again.

"What if I want to kiss you? Should I kiss the pillow too?" I ignored her and continued.

"M7ammaaaaaaaad..." She almost screamed.

"La7'6a la7'6a.. w itha I need someone to talk to .. should I talk to the pillow or
the wall a7san 9a7?" I asked, trying my best to hold back my laugh.

"M7ammad.. 5ala9 ta3al i5ithny.. maby anam 3nd umy zain!!" She told me.

I couldn't hold my laughter anymore. I chuckled uncontrollably as she continued complaining about my attitude.

"Lee hal daraja you miss me?" I asked her, when she insisted that I come and take her.

"Just come M7ammad.." She said, sniffing.

"Yalla bala dala3.. roo7ay namay 3nd umich.. w ana bacher a5thich.." I told her.

We continued talking, arguing mostly, for about an hour.

"I can't wait to have you to myself tomorrow.." I told her, evilly.

"But it's not your own mazra3a.. akeed your family will come.." she said.

"No.. I asked them not to come.." I replied.

"But they might.." She said hopefully.

"Moo mushkila .. I will tell the 7ares not to let anyone in.." I told her.

"But why?" she asked, scared.

"I told you I want you all to myself.." I replied.

She kept quiet.

"Aren't you looking forward to it?" I asked her teasingly.

"How long are we staying again?" she said in reply.

"As long as you want.." I told her.

"One or two days would be good.." she said quickly.

"I was thinking around a week actually bas we'll see.." I replied.

"But I only packed clothes for two nights.." she said, trying to find a way out of
it.

"No problem.. I'll throw in some clothes into your bag.." I replied.

"Bas how will I shower?" She asked.

"There are bathrooms .. you've been there before, shfeech?" I laughed.

"But I don't like to shower there!!" She complained.

"Il7een adig 3aleehum, w I'll have them clean all the bathrooms.. besides I have my own room there and you can do whatever you want.. stop worrying.." I told her.

"Ok.." She said hesitantly.

"Do you want to call it a night?" I asked.

"I'm not really sleepy.. bas if you want to 5ala9 3adee.. I can call any of my friends now.." She replied.

"Tdigeen 3ala mno.. 3eeday?" I asked her, annoyed.

"My friends, 3adee.." She said.

"It's almost one.." I stated.

"Ee 3adee.. they're like my best friends.. w I text them first to see if they're awake.." She told me.

"No.. ma tdigeen 3ala a7ad il7een.." I said firmly.

"Laish?" She asked surprised.

"Bas.. ana ma ar'6a w 5ala9.." I said.

She kept quiet. I knew that she didn't like it; but that was just me.

"I'll call you in a bit.. ok?" I said.

"That's fine.. I think I might sleep.." She replied..

"Ok.. if you're sleeping you won't answer.. no big deal.." I told her.

"ok.. bye.." She replied.

"Bye.." I said as I grabbed my keys and left our house.



----- Shai5a


I wanted to call every single person on my contact list, bas 3nad.

Who is he anyways to talk to me like that?

We are married for less than a month, and already he wants to control me.

My dad didn't even enforce such rules on me.

Just when I start to actually like him, he has to ruin it for me.

I was really mad, but for some reason I didn't call anyone and I ignored the temptation to do so.

I opened Grey's anatomy, and looked for the episode with the guy covered in cement.
I watched and cried as soon as I saw the boy.

My phone rang after a while, it was M7ammad.

I wanted to ignore him, but I decided to pick up and tell him I'm busy watching a movie.

"Il7ilwa ma namat leel7een?" He asked when I picked up.

"La2.." I said quietly.

"Inzain nizlay ana na6rich ta7at.." He told me.

"Laish?" I asked, not wanting to see him.

"Bas.. nizlay now.." He said.

"maby aroo7 il mazra3a now M7ammad.." I replied.

"Ma ra7 nroo7 il7een.. bas nizaly shway.." He told me.

"Ok.. bye" I said.

"Bye.." he replied.

I wore my robe over my pajamas, washed my face, and went downstairs.



----- M7ammad


She came outside, and I was standing in their backyard. There was a fence around it, quite high, so no one could see us from outside.

As soon as she came I hugged her and lifted her.

"Za3lana?" I asked, still carrying her.

She didn't reply, but I can feel her hugging me back now.

"I'm sorry.. I just really don't like late night calls..ok?" I said.

She remained silent.

"5ala9 3ad.." I said, as I carried her to the two-seater swing.

I sat, while still holding her, and played with her hair.

"Shai5a 5ala9.. mala da3y il dala3.." I said.

"Moo dala3.." She sniffed.

"fine.. mala da3y il za3al.." I told her.

"w mala da3y you tell me what I can do and what I can't do.." She replied.

"Look.. I'm a guy, and whenever I see my friends talking at night on the phone, it's usually their girl/boy friend.. so I do not like late phone calls.. It's not a big deal.. and I don't think I'm asking a lot from you.." I stated.

"You could've said that from the beginning .." She said.

"You didn't ask for a reason.." I replied.

She sighed, and pulled away after a while.

"No.. you're staying here.." I told her.

"Bas aby ag3ad yammik.." She said.

She sat next to me, and she stared at the sky as I stared at her.

"Leel7een za3lana?" I asked after a while.

"La2.." She replied.

"Inzain.. yalla roo7ay namay la2ana I'm going to come bacher il9ib7 to pick you up, ok?" I told her.

"Ok.. awal shay bakamel Grey's Anatomy ba3dain anam.." She said as she got up.

"Ay 7al8a gam t6al3een?" I asked.

"Cement guy episode.. do you want to come watch it with me?" She replied.

"Hmm.. sure why not?" I said, as I scooped her and ran to the house. She laughed as she told me to be quiet because her parents were sleeping.

We watched the episode together, she cried, and I hugged her, trying to stop myself from laughing.

"Do you want your life to be like Grey's anatomy?" I asked her when the episode finished.

"Yes!! They have so many interesting cases!!!" She replied, excited.

"Do you want to live one of Meredith's experienced now ya3ny?" I asked her mischievously.

"I wish.." She said as she sighed.

"Ya3ny you want us to pretend ina you're meredith and I'm derrick, during one of their endless make-out sessions?" I asked.

"M7ammad!! I can't believe you.. we're in my parent's house.. omg.." She said as she got up.

"Fine.. good night then.. but don't say I didn't offer.." I laughed as I left and drove to our house.


________________________________


Hope you enjoyed it :)

38 comments:

The Truth said...

FIIIRST! brb bagraa :p

L said...

scnd !! WOW cant wait

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAY u kept ur promisssse
ITS THE 3rd !!! =D
luv u ;***

-Roman6i8-

The Truth said...

LOOOOOOL! He's naughtyyyyyyyyy! Eshawiiiiiig :p! Amazing post I couldn't stop smiling! Love iit ,, post asap! mu it6awleeeeen :(

Anonymous said...

3aaaa jeeeeeee bbbbbb

ywanis il post!
Chan zain fee rayil mithil m7mmad!!! Y2berny hal shab shoo mahdoooom


Thank u for the post shushu
lazem now u shower us with posts;p

Anonymous said...

Dedicatiioonnn!!!! 4444 mooiiiiii
laa thats tooo much forr me to handle

and to top that an amazing post!!!
Yyyaaaaaaayyyy
wooooohooooooo
luv u shusheee

bibi

Q80BOY said...

hahaha loved the ending :D

and mabrook .. finished exams? ana i have 3 more next week :(

Anonymous said...

you posted wanasaaaaaaaaa love the post m7ammad 3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb a7ibaaaa yeshawgoooooooooon 7bebty post sooooooooooon love yoooooou

um flfola

Madliar said...

Hiyyyaaaa !!! A7ebiichh *jumpingg*

:D:D

Saroona;**

Madliar said...

3ajeeeeeb ;;* I loved it inshallah bacher another post ba3ad 9a7 ? :p wela chena I'm taking advantage xD hahahaha
El mohim ena u posted and that made me happy (:
Can't wait till the next post <3
Ilyy!! And shaikhaa and m7amaad!

Saroona;**

Faroufa said...

Nicee post ,,, Please post sooon ;*** lat6awlen 3lynaa ;***********

way shai5a ba6a chbdy LOL a7eb waleed ;**

Colowz said...

Welcome back, hope u did well b ur exams

Love the post! M7amnmad is FUN!!!

Colowz said...

M7ammad* :$

Anonymous said...

umbai lama sheft il drs 5rta3rt 3bali m7ammed sawa 7adith on this way back home!!!!!!!


ashwa 6ala3 grey's anatomy
MOREMORE ACTION!!!

abee post y9eer filim hindi mn kither il action ilee fee:D

reem
p.s. lzem new post on friday 7ata lo short! wayid we missed the story

7awoory ;*** said...

A7eb greys...
House akthar...
7ada sweetheart m7amad...
Cuuuuuutiyeen 7adhom...
Love u ya 7ilwa...
Mwaaaaaah...
;************

Touch My Soul said...

The Truth: yaaay ;p

L: :D

Roman6i8: I always do ;P

The Truth: Loool.. he is ;p Thank you :)

Mrs. Chuck: Thank you :).. w fee 9adgeeny bas min5asheen ;p .. I'm not finished with exams yet!!

Bibi: Loool.. thank you :)

Q8BOY: Thanks :).. No not yet, one more exam on sunday.. good luck :)

Um Flfola: Thank you .. inshallah ;)

Madliar: loool ;p .. no I dont think so ;P.. Thank you :)

Faroufa: Inshallah .. loool its M7ammad ;p

Colowz: Hey :) Thank you.. not done yet though ;s.. Thanks :p

Reem: Loool.. filim hindi marra wa7da ;P .. I already feel ina mala8a wayed action gam y9eer!!

7awoory: My fav. is greys.. the guy in house is so inconsiderate he gets on my nerves ;s .. Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

3ajeeeeeeeeeeba! next post pleaseeee, pretty pleaes, WB;****

Anonymous said...

Mn gallliiich malaga!!! Iyanin!!

A9lan e7na nabee il actionat!!

Reem
please post gbl la y9eer sunday

Unchained Melody said...

i dont think i ever commented on ur blog , maybe i did .. ??

so lets start
-1: TRUST ME IM FIRST BUT I WAS SO LAZY ;p im not kidding as soon as u posted i read it :p

-2: ur story is one of the most amazing stories ive evr read , its so realistic and *sigh * how can i describe it..!

-3: ur writing mashalla is stunning , very detailed and at the same time interesting

-4: m7ammad .. again i sigh ... undescribable theyre so cute together .. i doubt there are m7ammads in real life though ;p

I love you and ur story , please post soon hun ;*

oh and i might not comment every single time but just know i AM READING !!:p

#1 Anony said...

ya3ni lazem lazem?!!!! Lazem itda5leen Grey's Anatomy????

Haha!!! Anyways... I really liked the post!! Inshalla nilga someone who's willing to leave home at 1 am just to see us!!! XD

LOVED IT!!! XD

your #1 Anony!

Anonymous said...

wow thats was alot of arabic there :P but i did enjoy the post . i hope the next dosen;t have so much araboc in it.

love u shu shu,
regards Faiz.

Anonymous said...

3ad entay ilyom 5ala9tay o ana ba3ad 5ala9t!! Fa laaazzeeeemmm post ybarid chbodna!!!

Bibi

Touch My Soul said...

Anony: thank youuuu:** .. inshallah ;)

Reem: loooool.. inshallah ;)

unchained Melody: what can I say?! I looooved your comment.. so sweet of you :).. and im glad u like the story ;)

#1 Anony: yup lazem ;p.. fee 9adgeeny.. ;p

Faiz: Sorry ;p.. and if u want me to translate anything just mention the phrase in the comment and i'll translate it :)

Bibi: ya3ny mako break killish?! ;p .. i will try to post tomorrow/tuesday inshallah ;)

Anonymous said...

TMRW!! '3ayr tmrw ma agdar an6er!

Anonymous said...

REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH!


still mako anything new!
i still have hope akoo post ilyom!

walla ilyom ilfayer broo7 new york o ma ra7 o0al ila on wednesday!

i soo cant wait till then o plus ma 3indi net there! plzz post ilyooooommm

deema

Anonymous said...

33
33
33
33
33
33
33
33
33
33
33
33
33
33
33
33
33
33
33
yalla nabee 33!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bibi

Anonymous said...

ok now im in frankfurt! g3dt saaaaaa3333aaaaa a7ooossssss 3ala connection layn lgaita bs ma fee post:(

next flight in 3 hrs! pleeeez post b4 it
pleeeeeez

deema

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah =D =D

I love this post actually i love all ur posts ;* ;*


M7aaaamd is soo cuteee ;* they're falling for each other :D :D

Yallaaaa post plz =)

Love u Shushu

-ToOma
xoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

boarding..........

deema

Anonymous said...

please post soon (a) walla i have nothing left to stay escapt i check your blog daliy, love the story and waiting for the next post
BG

Anonymous said...

w9alt america o u still didnt post!!

wallah im being crazy 3ashzn alga connection o i open the blog b3dain ma alga new post:(

im jet-lagged bs ma ra7 anam i still have hope ena ra7 etnzleen post in a few hrs!

yalla ana bg3ad bl coffee shop an6er

deema

Anonymous said...

OMG tadreen 5ala9t kil el 31 posts ib 3 hours ?:p 3AJEEB EL STORY ! 7ada mo film hindi mithil other blogs :p 7adeth it7eba ba3dain tekraha ba3dain isawee 3amalya etc(: anyway i love ur story :D


L'11

Anonymous said...

yalla shushu im still waiting for the post wainich 6waltay??????????

deema

Anonymous said...

give me a P
give me an O
give me a S
give me a T

what dz that spell
PPPOOOSSSTTT

now give us the real post shusheeeeeeee

Touch My Soul said...

I am sooooooo very sorry...
I have to spend some time with my family..
and inshallah I will post tomorrow..
sorry to keep you waiting!!

Anonymous said...

la2 la2!! ana ma ra7 anam ila lama u post o im soooo jet-lagged bs its worth it!

just a small post plzzzzzzz

walla i suffered enough

deema

Anonymous said...

9ert akrah number 32!!

i day dream ena ga3da agra 33

officially yanait

bibi

Anonymous said...

chill ppl give her some time;p

lool 6a3 mn yt7achaa!!

yalla ilyoom il faraj