Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Meant to Be (Part thirty-five)

Hello ;)
The post was ready ams.. bas our internet was down..
Enjoy :D
This one is dedicated to Dr. 7awoora ;)
and to all the commenters and readers..

_____________________________________






----- M7ammad


It was dark outside, and we sat on one of the benches.

"Tara we're going to sleep outside today" I told her.

"Ok.. bas it's kind of hot here" She replied.

"3adee.. we'll have the fan working if it gets really hot" I said.

"Ok.. let's play truth or dare" She said excitedly.

"Fine.. you ask first .." I told her.

"No.. you ask first.. a9lan you don't even ask questions, you always copy my questions.. it's not fair!" She complained.

"Fine.. you want me to ask ya3ny?" I challenged her.

"Yup.." She replied, certain.

"Truth or dare?" I said laughing.

"Truth" She told me.

"Do you love me?" I asked, not missing a beat.

Her eyes, honey colored, rimmed with a dark, chocolate-brown shade, now widened in disbelief. She stared at me, and a blush started to find its way to her cheeks.

"You can't ask these kinds of questions!" She said.

"Laish inshallah?" I replied.

"Because you just can't!" She insisted.

"Yes, I can.." I told her.

"No.. M7ammad seriously.. you can't" She exclaimed.

"Fine.. I'll change the question alright?" I said.

"Ok.." She sighed, feeling relieved.

"How much do you love me?" I asked, smiling smugly.

Her face turned into deeper shades of red, as she huffed.

"Fine.. I don't want a truth 3ayal.. I want a dare.." She said.

"No.. you already said truth" I told her.

"And I want to change now!" She insisted again.

"Mit2akda?" I asked her.

"Yes!" She smiled, victoriously.

"I want you to dance like Shakira.. and you can put music if you want!" I told her.

"Ok that's it.. I'm not playing with you.." She declared as she got up.

I laughed as I caught her before she left.

"Wain inshallah? You can't just quit the game you know.." I said.

"Watch me.." She replied as she tried to free her hand from my grip.

"If you're not going to play fairly, don't play at all" I told her.

"Inta ma t3arf t6ale3 as2ila.." She replied, annoyed.

"Shayfatny intay.. tis2al what's your favorite color, your favorite food, your favorite computer, your favorite shoe, w ba3dain ya3ny... as2iltich intay malee8a.. my questions rock, honey" I stated coolly.

"Whatever.. let go of my hand.." She said, rolling her eyes.

"No way.. you can't just go about breaking all the rules and expect to just get away with it!" I exclaimed.

"Now what ya3ny?" She asked.

"Now is payback time sweetie.." I said.

"And what is payback exactly?" She asked, still trying to free her hands.

"Five minutes.." I replied.

"Five minutes of what?" She asked, looking at me.

"Of this.." I said as I kissed her, not waiting for her answer. It was gentle at first, I waited for her to get accommodated to my touch, then it was a bit more than the usual.

Her breathing was a bit uneven, so I stopped.

She looked at me, her expression dazed, her eyes had a new shine to them.

"I think you have two more minutes.." She stated with a slight smile.

"I think I have ten.." I said as I closed the gap between us once more.



----- Shai5a


Somehow, I was lying on my back and he was hovering on top of me. I held his hand and tried to stop mine from shaking.

"You're not ready.. it's ok" He said as he sat down and helped me up.

"I'm.. I'm.. I'm just.." I tried to say something, to say I'm sorry, but I couldn't.

"No its fine.. just breathe.." He ordered as he rubbed my back.

"I.." I started.

"I'm going to take a quick shower.." He said as he got up.

I searched for my phone, and called my best friend. I think I might need some advice after all.

"A7isa mit'6ayig" I told her miserably.

"Do you love him?" She asked after I told her what happened.

"Why are you asking me this question.. shfeekum 3ala hal as2ila il sa5eefa ilyoom!!" I screamed.

"Just answer me.." She replied calmly.

"Madry.. maybe.. it's too soon to tell.." I replied nervously.

"Are you happy with him?" She asked.

"Yes.." I said, smiling.

"Do you miss him when he's not around?" She asked this time.

"Well, we have been together for almost two months and there hasn't been a day where I didn't see him, so I didn't have the chance to experience that.." I answered.

"So, you want to have a day where there is no him?" She continued.

"No.. why would I want that!" I said.

"Do you enjoy talking to him?" She asked.

"I do.. he's understanding most of the time.. when he's not being silly at least" I answered, laughing.

"When you think about your future, is he a part of it?" She continued her interrogation.

"Well, of course ya3ny.. he's my husband!" I exclaimed.

"Are you two smiling, in your imagination, is it a happy future?" She asked.

"Yes, it is.. why wouldn't it be?" I said.

"What do you feel when you look into his eyes?" She ignored my question.

"Unbelievable.. its magic.. something else.." I tried to explain, but failed.

I only succeeded in getting the butterflies in my stomach in havoc, just by recalling his eyes.

"Go on.." She urged.

"Madry walla.. it's just that his eyes are beautiful.. I've never seen eyes so deep before.." I continued.

"Oh sure.. it has nothing to do with the fact that you are in fact falling for him!" She insisted.

"I am not!" I told her.

"Ok then.. why did you not answer his question.. why didn't you tell him: no, I hate you M7ammad" She asked.

"I do not hate him!!!!" I said.

"Then what's the feeling called.. when you don't hate someone?" She pushed.

"It's called being neutral.. just liking them.." I told her.

"Ok.. then you wouldn't mind if he looked around for someone that loves him, would you?" She said.

"WHAT! Of course I do, he's my husband!!" I screamed.

"So you're claiming him yours, but in the same time you don't want to admit that you have feelings for him?" She asked.

"He is mine.. he's my husband whether he likes it or not!" I stated.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

"I do.." I said, after a while.

"You love him.." She declared.

"I do not.." I said, not so sure myself.

"Then describe your feelings towards him.." She insisted.

"Madreeeeeee.. walla madry!!" I said.

"That's just denial.. because you are falling for him.. slowly.. just admit it, you're falling for him.." She screamed, happily.

"Ok.. fine.. I think I am falling for him.. slowly" I replied.

"Wonderful.. my work here is done .. go tell him.." She said.

"Ok.. thank you.. I love you!" I told her.

"You love him.." She stated once more.

"Bye.." I said, laughing.

I think the whole conversation took about an hour. But M7ammad still didn't come out. I went inside, looking for him, and there he was sitting on one of the couches, watching TV.



----- M7ammad


"Hey.." She smiled, as she sat beside me.

"Hey yourself.." I smiled back as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Kil hatha shower?" She asked, laughing.

" I went outside to check on you and you were talking on the phone, so I came here because I didn't want to bother you.." I told her.

"Yeah.. I was talking to my best friend.." She said, smiling.

"Some serious business you two were talking about.. you were so engrossed, you didn't even notice me coming" I joked.

"Yeah.. just catching up.." She said as she laughed.

"Soo.. shlonich ba3ad?" I asked, playing with her hair.

"You know.. I .. I think I might me falling for you.. maybe.. bas I don't really know if it's love yet.. I mean it's too soon right? Madree.. Bas I do have feelings for you I think.. Madree.." She said, nervously, as she kept her eyes on the TV.

"I am not asking for anything more.." I said as I kissed her forehead.

I let my lips linger for a while, before looking at her. She was smiling, satisfied, happy.


_____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed ;)

38 comments:

Unchained Melody said...

First

Naduuuuh said...

omg i'm touched by the game he is so romantic and rude i love HIM<3

Anonymous said...

third

Q80BOY said...

haha what a treat, I read the last post and automatically a new one pops up :P

so she loves him! duh!! :P

just bare in mind your'e writing a romantic novel here and not an erotica so dont go into too much details hehe :P ;)

Anonymous said...

thank you 4 the most (Actionii)* post i had ever read ;) loved it .. thank you for posting

-F

Unchained Melody said...

WHY DOES YOUR STORY HAVE TO BE SO NICE !??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!


*sigh* walla 9ij i love this story one of the best , el writing o el characters o el plot mashallah .. great job

SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT for the next post ;*
:p

Anonymous said...

Im dying to read it al7een!!!! Allah y5is il 9aifee!!!!

Uffffff

Aboora said...

Ahlain ya 7ilwa ;**
first you finally posted...ive been waiting all week ;(
aham shay aham shay il actionat...
hehhee cute..he wanted her to dance...i LMAO...HAHAHHAHAHAH...sa7 walla his questions do rock, hiya il bay5a..''whats ur fav computer'' HAHHAHAHAH
cute cute all over!!
she likes him ;P
post post soon ;**

Anonymous said...

IYANIN ILLPOST!!!!!


7ada 7ada 3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb

thank u ya a7la shush bl 3alam

deema

Anonymous said...

a7la post out of all 35!!

and no mo ga3da ajamil mn 9iji!!

kathray mn hal posts;p

bibi

dalal said...

gimme more!!! i absolutely luv the post
i never commented bs for this i had to! raheeeeeb ilpost shushu

post sooooooooooon plz
lazm a3arif sheno b9eer next

Anonymous said...

el pooooooooooost 3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb !!!
shinoo b9eeeeeeer next post soooooon plllllllllllz

um flfola

Madliar said...

I'm lovin' it ;p (mcdonalds ) hahah ...abyy more that wasnt a long one :'(
please post ba3ad bacher aw today please please !!

Touch My Soul said...

Unchained Melody: Yaaaaaaay ;)

N: Loooool.. he's not rude 7aram.. he's a bit forward bas ;p ... thank you :)

Anony: :D

Q8BOY: Loool ;p.. do you think ina there was too much detail in this post?! .. sorry if you didn't like it.. and I do not intend to turn it into that thing ;p

F: Glad you liked the action ;p

Unchained Melody: WHY ARE YOU NOT WRITING??! :P .. w thank you a looooot ;)

Anony: loooooooool.. maskeena ;p

Abrar: Looool..7aram she's not bay5a.. he's just pushing her to be more social with him.. thank you ;)

Deema: Glad you liked it ;D

bibi: Thank you .. loool.. inshallah ;)

Dalal: Thank you ;** w I hope you comment more ;p

Um flfola: Thank youuuuuu :) .. inshallah soon..

Madliar: Loool.. and that was long .. inshallah y9eer 5air ;p

Faroufa said...

Wooooiii yeshwgoon m7amad wshai5aa ;** el post 3jeeb ;**


thnx for posting 7bebtii ;* post soon

Anonymous said...

plzzz make my wish come tru and post two posts in one day!!!!

Charmbracelet said...

the way you write is awesome ! i love every post !
-N~

zgirtiya said...

OMG sooooooooo cuteeeee mashallaaaa m7amad is just adorable and soo romantic o 7noon:$ i want one of him:P

Anonymous said...

shrayich post thanee ilyoooom

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz

pretttttyyyyyy pleeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz



deema

Anonymous said...

wonderful loved it ..

saron28 said...

3ajeeeeeeb elpost :)
yala eli ba3do eli ba3ado ;p

Amore said...

OMG I CANT WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT POST! im so hooked! please check out my blog http://lovefreelyy.blogspot.com/ hope u like it and post soon=)

xoxo

Amore

Anonymous said...

yallaa ya 7ilwa post......t3abt mn ilna6ra

deeema

7awoory ;*** said...

ya 7ayaaaaaaaaati eldedication...
tawa i caught up with the last 3 posts...
7beebti wallah...
thanx so much ya a7la shushu...
she loves him...
he's tooooooooooo cute wallah...
love u so much ya 7ilwa...
keep them coming...
mwaaaaaaaaah...
;***********************

Anonymous said...

ABEEEEE POST ALLAAH Y5ALEEEEEEEEEEECHHHHH

Anonymous said...

Its summer lazm u posr everyday!!!

Plz walla im feeling iffy!!!

Anonymous said...

yalllaaaaaa post lay mita nan6er!!!!!!!!!

bs t3abna waiting!

its summer lazm daily posts

Aboora said...

shushu ;(
mata il next post???
ya3ni one post a week!! 7aram unfair!! we love r love birds lazim at least twice a week!!
ana i demand action fi upcoming post!!! oo i love yoou ;****
yalla yalla post ya 7ilwa

TaZmaNiA said...

hehe cool post :)

Anonymous said...

Walla i didnt sleep all nite agool maybe she posts!!!
Pplllzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

laish ur not asking shushu??

everything ok????

Touch My Soul said...

hey you guys!!! ;p
Sorry I wasnt checking my blog for a couple of days..
I had to attend a wedding, yesterday actually..
and I had a lot of last minute things to do ;p
So yeah.. inshallah I will be able to post on Tuesday or wednesday!!
TC!

Anonymous said...

ilwedding 5ala9 ams!!! laish u cant post ilyom or bacher!! walla summer o mallal/9aifii;(

little bit of sympathy needed here

bibi

Anonymous said...

ma y9eeeeeeeeer

sheno tuesday!!

one post every week! tara walla me and my friends and determined to get this 9aifi DOWN! ya e7na ya hal 9aifi
bes we need support minich

reem

Anonymous said...

yala 3aad its already tuesday!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

POOOOSSSSTTTTTTT

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ

for the love of GOD post!!!

walla ma y9eer chithee one post every week 7aram we're dying in here

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about coffee houses.
Regards

Here is my page http://ebuybelize.com/

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

Review my homepage wiki.kombinasi.net