Thursday, June 10, 2010

Meant to Be (Part 33 - A)

I know its short..
sorry.. bas next part will be saturday or sunday..
This post is dedicated to Deema.. have a lovely trip ;)

_______________________________________





----- M7ammad

I woke up the next morning, took a quick shower, and prayed. I opened Shaikha's closet, randomly threw some more clothes into her bag, and I threw in some clothes for me too.

I ran down, kissed my mother good-bye and drove to her house.

I texted her when I was in front of her house.

"Wainich?! Oh and good morning ;)" I sent.

"I just woke up.. 9aba7 il 5air :)" she replied instantly.

"I'm waiting downstairs btw.. la ta5theen ra7tich wayed ya3ny ;p" I wrote

"Whaaaaat!! I'm not ready and I want to take a showeeeeer!! :O " She texted back.

"Yalla get ready.. ana anzel asalim 3ala 3amy w an6erich.." I sent.

"3ayal anzel aba6ilik il bab :D" She replied.

I laughed as left the car and made my way to their main door. The door opened slowly and she peeked, with a huge smile.

I got in, no one was there.

"Hala bl 7ilwa.. hala bily ma taby tnam 3nd rayilha.." I said as I gave her a huge
bear-hug.

"M7ammad... will you ever drop it?" She asked.

"Nope.. never" I chuckled as I let go of her.

"I think my parents are in the dining room" she told me.

"Are your brothers around?" I asked.

"I don't think so.. dawam I think.." she replied.

"And why are you still here??" I said

"Shno?" She replied confused.

"Goooo.. take a bath.. 5al9aaay.." I said as I pointed to the stairs.

"Fine fine.." She told me as she ran upstairs.

After a couple of seconds, her mom came and greeted me; my uncle followed her.

We sat together in the living room, and talked about several things, a lot of things actually, since Shai5a took more than an hour to get ready!

She came downstairs, b kil burood may I add, and smiled.

She was wearing a pink training-suit and her hair was swept to one side. She greeted
her parents and we excused ourselves.

"Tadreen ina ana il7een il7een ra7 aklich min kither ma ana yoo3aaaaaan!!" I exclaimed.

"W laish ma kaleet wiya ubooy?" She replied.

"La2ana abeech intay ily ti6bi5eely bl mazra3a.. w a9lan I didn't expect you to take that long!!" I said.

"I told you I wanted to take a shower!!" she replied.

"A shower.. does not take an hour.." I screamed.

"And why are you screaming?" She asked as she moved towards the door.

"Bas .. I got carried away I guess" I said as I laughed.

She rolled her eyes, and we spent the rest of the drive talking randomly.


_______________________________

Hope you enjoyed ;)

17 comments:

Madliar said...

first (:

Madliar said...

:'( i CERTAINLY DID NOT ENJOY THIS POST !! muu 6weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel :'((

Anonymous said...

wayid empty il post! ma 9ar shay bilmarrah!

Anonymous said...

bala ta7bee6 rjaa2an
ma 3alaich minhum shushee

ilmuhim ena ilpost ilyay ykoon loooonnggg o ACTION

Anonymous said...

you posted wanasaaaa alaaah wanasa ray7eeen el mazra3aa lool post sooooooooon


um flfola

Faroufa said...

SHUSHUUUUU wayeeed eg9eeeeer :(:( ylaaa ma 3leh next post nabeeee e6weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel w fe actions ;****

Unchained Melody said...

la la ana chithy lazm asawwe comment , this is too short ! bs 7assa feech its not easy to write long posts :p
anyhoo , honey take ur time but i demand a long post full of action !! YES
know why ?
because madre sh9eer feeny i get so sensitive when i read ur story , lazm abchy ;p

Love you :*

Darliam said...

i loved the post m3na it was too short bas kel shay menich 7elow :****

Anonymous said...

Allllahh post a5eeeran al7eeen agra!!!

Deema

Anonymous said...

Wayid shooorrtttt:((

ana bag3ad ajabil starbux kl yom until july 30!!! Ik posts wayid aham mn ashya2 thanya

pleeeez mat6awleeen

deema

Anonymous said...

Finally posted yaaay!!!! Bass ig9eeer ham shai u post soon :)



Missed u ;*

ToOMa
Xoxoxoxoxoxo

Fa6ma7sam said...

SOOO SHORT !

*tear*
hehehe, Bs Cuuuuute !! omg im in love with him :P <3

Anonymous said...

chena chena cheennnnnnna short:s

bs yalla mo mshkila

tslmeeeeeeen ya shush

bibi

Anonymous said...

Plllllllzzzzzzzzzzzz post! Im6ay7a 3ind 7awoor o im6ansha malich

Anonymous said...

Ilyom akoo post 9a7:D

#1 Anony said...

9ajja the last anony!! ga99a 3alaina ib kilmitain oo tabeena naskit??!! Ba3ad finals oo 5ala9tay lat 5aleeni ashayish your commentors 3alaich!! ;P

Bs I have to admit inna that bear-hug was cute! oo 3afya tisibi7 hatha one hour!!

Yalla ma3alai sama7 hal marra bss you need to make it up to us! ;D

Your #1 Anony

Iñaki said...

Thanks so much for following soVIPzone and for having us on your blog roll! :)

xx