Saturday, June 12, 2010

meant to be (Part 33-B)

Hiii ;p
short one again..
bas I promise there is going to be a long one soooooon..
ya3ny monday/tuesday..

and sorry I haven't replied to your comments on the last post..
but thank you all for commenting..
w sorry la2ana they're short...

But, believe it or not.. I am busy ;P

This is dedicated to the lovely person who does not understand arabic..
I think this one has no arabic at all (I think again ;p)

________________________________





----- Shai5a


We got there, and I wasn't really that nervous. I expected myself to be a wreck, but I guess I got used to him.

We cooked breakfast together, omelets that turned out to be more on the inedible side since he was so goofy. He would carry me around, try to flip the omelet and it would end up on the floor, drop random things in the pan, and just drive me crazy until I gave up on them. So we ended up just eating '5ubz w jibin'.

"So what do you feel like doing now?" He asked me.

"Hmm.. I don't really mind doing anything.." I replied with a smile.

"anything as in ANYTHING?" He asked with a smirk.

"No.. not really Anything.." I laughed.

"I thought so too.." He replied, laughing along.

We sat in outside on one of the benches, silently.

"How about we play a game.. and the winner has to decide the activities for the rest
of the day.." He said after a while.

"What game?" I asked.

"Rock-paper-scissors?" He suggested.

"No, I hate that game; it's so unfair!!!" I said immediately, and I started rambling
on and on about the incidents when people would cheat and I would always end up losing the game.

We talked some more about our childhood.

"I don't really remember you a lot.." I said as I tried to recall anything that reminds me of him.

"I only remember crashing your dress-up parties with mariam.. that was a loooot of fun!!" He said as he laughed.

"Hey!!! That was you.. you're soooo mean!!" I said as I pouted.

"Yeah.. me and fahad and your brothers.. those were our golden days!!" He said as he roared again.

"I am never ever talking to you again.." I said as I got up.

Of course I was just joking, but that was really mean. I remember crying for hours after they destroyed our palace made from scarves and pillows. They pulled our hair, and ruined everything there is to be ruined. I went inside, just to see what he would do.

It was kind of exhilarating, just anticipating what he was going to do and how he would react. M7ammad is so unpredictable, and I love it, sometimes.


__________________________________________

Hope u enjoyed ;p

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOOVE your story <3 :D

Madliar said...

heeeeeeeeeyy too short ana ma9adagt a7ad enazil post ;p 7aba6teeeny yal kalbaaa ! ma3ana amooot 3ala your story akthar shy :D

:P yala post thany el7in shrayech xD ?

Darliam said...

laaaaaa2 7ada shooooorrrrrttt
walla 8i9tch 3ajeeeebaaaaaaa
its one of my favorites

love you :** oo love ur story :******

Anonymous said...

wayid wayid short!! ma msanee i start chan y5ali9!!!!!!

why oh why!!!

galbi y3awirni!
pleeeeeeezz longer posts


bibi

Mrs Chuck Bass said...

on the bright side a SHORT SHORT post is better that nothing at all;p

ya36eech il3afya
lat6wleen 3alaina

o remember the longgg loonnng post MONDAY mo tuesday

hahahaha luv uu

Maria said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and read the whole thing in one go. This is amazing :D

Anonymous said...

looooooool shraaaaaa7 yesawiiiiiiiiiiii ??? 89eeer bss 3adi el mohim post plz pooooooooost sooon plz plz

um flfola

* L said...

Everyone says that your story is one of their favorites and its so true! its mine too!! i was just about to tell you that and i see everyones said the same!!
xxx

Faroufa said...

ya36ech el 3afiaaa shushu for posting bs 7da short bs ma3aleh et7asbeen eb naskit lol ana 5l a5ali9 finals ra7 telgeny kil youm a7en fog rasich ;PPPP


ed3ooli 3endi emte7an 3arabi bacher ;'(((((



luv yaa ;****** please post soon ;***

Fa6ma7sam said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh <3

She's Falling 4 Him ♥
Soo Cute !

Anonymous said...

i love, i love so much!!! :$
i like how ur story pulls me away from my world!! which i so need this time, my head is off my so called loved one..finally!!
<3 :D Love the story!!!
shay ma 9ar;P
*Abrar

Anonymous said...

a5eeeeeerannn internet!!!!


il post wayid wayid short!
5ala9ta gabl la to9al my coffee!!

yalla ana al7een ga3da mjabla starbux an6rich etnazleen the new one l2na chena already its monday bl kuwait

pleeeeeeez long long one

deema

Anonymous said...

yalla post post post post

entay giltay ilyom!!!

yallla plleeezz lat6awleeen

bibi

Anonymous said...

shuuuuuusheeeeeeeeeeeeee

ilyoom byanzil post 9a7:D

9a7:D

3afya 3ala ilsha6ra ilee btnazil post ilyoom mo bacher

Aboora said...

Hey girls check my blog, shushu has inspired me let me know what you think ;**

Anonymous said...

yalllaaaa u made a promisee
wainich???

reem

Anonymous said...

wow! i can't beleive that THIS post is dedicated to me iam soo happy thanx shu shu i love you!
and it was a pleasure reading it too.
u sure talented. mashallah. <3

Faiz:

Anonymous said...

chena waayyiid 6awal il post:(

yalla 3aad shushu nazlay ilpost

Anonymous said...

pleeeeeeeeez u made a promise!!!

its tuesday already bl kuwait

Anonymous said...

uggggggghhhhh walla i cant wait any longer

im dying here!!!

Anonymous said...

ya rab 9abirnee bs 5ala9t its too much!!!


wilee salmich post or reply to our comments!!!

dnt leave us hanging

Touch My Soul said...

The post is up..
Thank you all for commenting ;)

7awoory ;*** said...

short bas cute...
love u 7obi...
mwaaaaaaaaaah...
;*************

Anonymous said...

The Regional Animal Hospital in Yorba Linda is well equipped to handle the emergencies.
Unlike many other medical facilities, the Fayette Chiropractic Center
offers walk-in therapy. A good personal injury lawyer can
save you from making a great deal of mistakes and can shoulder much of the hassle
of knowing what to do about car repairs, car rentals, medical treatment, witness statements
and the like. If the other driver makes any admissions of fault, write those down as well.
Her new Bluetooth Headset is obviously the latest model.



my site: irs prison agreements