Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Blog..


I entered the blogger's world, "reluctantly" I must say so.

I don't know why I did it, but I guess it's a way I can express my feelings without having people pity me, judge me, or critisize me.

I don't want to describe myself a lot because I'm hoping to keep my identity anonymous for the time being.

Bascially, I'm a teenager that hates being a teenager because of all the problems that I face at this age. I wish I can grow up quickly, and that's an issue I mourn about a lot! I'm very sensitive and emotional, and my heart controls most of the decisions I make in my life.

Anyways, THIS WHOLE BLOG is dedicated to one person, "H." I love you, I miss you, and I'm sorry that it's not meant to be.

I honestly hope you enjoy reading my blog, and I would appreciate your feedback. :)

Btw.. I think I'm gonna start with some random posts then a story, hopefully soon. :)

2 comments:

Sparkle said...

welcome to the world of bloggers! ;)
Loved the honesty & the unsophisticated way of describing yourself :)
anyway longing to see ur posts around & keeeep it up!!

{ هجآوي ♥ said...

Welcome to Bloggers =)

“a little space for our feeling and thoughts” .. that’s what we all want.. ~

Glade to read ur post , waiting for the rest of it..

Enjoy ..!