Monday, July 27, 2009

Meant to Be (Part One)

This post is dedicated to my lovely followers :)
and to the people that comment on my blog.. Thank you :)


_______________________________________


----- M7ammad

The doors opened as I got closer, and I smiled at the sight of many familiar faces. Mashallah! They were a lot since I have six brothers and six sisters, and that's excluding many members of my extended family that were there to welcome me. I rushed to my mother who was already crying, I kissed her head and hugged her, then resumed to greet all the other people there. I looked around, searching for my favorite person, but to my dissapointment she wasn't there.

"Yuma, wain Dalal?" I asked her while still looking around.

"Ra7at shway il 7amam tikram.. w il7een tirja3.. tadree ba3ad ihya 6ool fatrat il 7amal w ihya ray7a radda 3ala hal 7amam" she said as she laughed.

"7amooooooooooood!!!" I heard her squeal from behind me.

"Dalooooooooooooooooool!!" I screamed as I hugged her and lifted her up.

"9ayra ba66a shno hatha!!" I teased her.

"Ana ba66a!!!! Ya.........." She mused.

I ignored her and went to catch a ride with my brother Fahad. I love making her mad, and I always run away before she can get her revenge. The ride back home was full of laughter. Fahad filled me in on the latest news, and accordind to him, there is a big 3azeema in our house tomorrow and almost everyone will be there.I was really glad because I wanted to go back to being my old self, since I was distant for the past few years.

Of course, when we got home I opened my bags and got out all the souveneirs, and managed to go to my after 3 hours, and boy I was exhausted. I opened the door and blinked, once, twice, three times; no I'm not in a dream! My room was actually green and pink, girly pink.

"Dalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!" I screamed for her to come to my room!

"Hahahahaha... do you like your new room?!" She laughed.

"You're not serious right?" I said bewildered.

"Walla that's the only thing I liked... and you can always redecorate after I give birth." She relpied, and she left me alone in the Pink room. While I was in the States, Dalool called asking me if she can use my room for when she delivers the baby. She wanted to make a isti8bal for when her friends were over, and appearently my room was perfect because it was on the first floor and it was big. Of course I agreed after teasing her and making silly comments. However, it didn't occur to me that she will make my room this Girly. My beautiful-bachelor's room, beige and brown, to these colors. Nonetheless, I missed my room and it felt good to be back. I laid down and slept soundlessly.


------ Shaikha

I was left alone in the house because everyone went to welcome back my cousin, m7ammad. I refused to go with them because I didn't even know the guy. He left Kuwait more than 8 years ago, and I haven't seen him since then. He went to finish his medical studies, which made me sad because that was my dream which I'm not allowed to follow. My mother asked me to go several times, but I refused because I didn't feel like seeing anyone. Besides, we are invited to their house tomorrow, so I will congratulate him there, If I even recognize him.

I spent my time in the bubble bath because tomorrow will be a chaotic day, like every other day I'm forced to get out of the house. I was living in hell, but my father still won't budge and allow me to study medicine. I got up, dried myself, and slept with tears in my eyes like everyday from my father's harsh decision.

_____________________________________

Sorry adry lail7een mako action.. bas I have to give you good background awal :)

5 comments:

Unchained Melody said...

loved it cant waaait ;****

FMA said...

I simply love it:*

identity said...

loving the story!!:)
next post please:*;p

Halaa;* said...

il background aham shay o i loovveed it wayidd !;*

Naduuuuh said...

7aram