Saturday, November 20, 2010

Meant to be (part 42)

3eedkum mbarak mu2a5aran :p

w I hope everyone had a good break :)

Sorry for the extremely late post..

senior year is just hectic + it sucks unfortunately..

This is dedicated to everyone who commented on the last post ;)

Oh and this is a not-so-innocent post ;p (matches my mood for some reason ;P)

__________________________________________







----- M7ammad


When we got home, talked to my mom, and told her that she's going to study medicine. Yabibat and we laughed. She was extremely happy for her, since she knew that it was her dream.

For the first time since we got married, my mom looked at me with respect and pride in her eyes.

She announced that she wants to throw a party for Shai5a, since she didn't get a graduation party and all. A barbeque party she decided, tonight.

"mala da3ee 5alty.." Shai5a replied, smiling.

"La2 5ala9.. ana baroo7 ajahez kl shay.." My mom left us alone.

"Ha ya 7ilwa.. tabeen tit'3adeen il7een?" I asked her.

"Kaifik.. if you're hungry I'll eat with you" She said.

"No I ate in the hospital la2anich ti2a5artay.." I replied.

"And I drank coffee.. so I don't feel like eating.." She smiled.

"Ok then.. let's go.." I said, carrying her up the stairs, and ignoring all her complaints.

I went to the bathroom, and when I got out she was sitting on the bed, flipping through one of her books.

"Isn't that cool??!" She said, her eyes wide with excitement.

"Shno?" I said, as I sat beside her, peaking into the book.

"This is cool.." She said, pointing at the heart diagram, with the vessels looking like the cartoon-heart.

I smiled as I hugged her, and she leaned back on me in response.

"m7ammad.. don't you think I should go help 5alty in the kitchen?" She asked, looking up at me.

"I really don't think so.. I think we should sleep.." I said, tackling her so that she's under me now.

She rolled her eyes, and managed to slip from under me. I watched her get dressed, and head downstairs, laughing at my expression.

A couple of minutes later, she came back, and I laughed at her expression.

"I think I told you not to go.." I chuckled.

"She gave me the death stare and practically kicked me out of the kitchen.." She said, laughing.

"3ashan marra thanya tismi3een il kalam.." I continued laughing.

" Fine whatever.." She said, as she got into her pajamas again, and lied down next to me, and started blabbing about her day.

"Shai5a.." I interrupted after a couple of minutes.

"Shno?" She asked.

"I want to sleep, so I'm going to have to do this so you can shut up for a while.." I said as I pulled her next to me and kissed her lips devouringly.

I hugged her closer, giving her a quick last peck, and went to sleep immediately.




----- Shai5a


I stayed awake, since I was not accustomed to afternoon napping. So I basically watched him sleep for a while. I tried to get up a couple of times, but each time he would tighten his grip and mumble something incomprehensible.

I woke him up after two hours, because we have to get ready and go downstairs.

"M7ammaaaaaaad.. please goom" I whined after tons of nudges and pleas.

"A lady usually wakes her husband with a proper kiss.. until you do that I am not getting up.." He said in a serious tone, but humor was written all over his face.

"M7ammad.." I plead.

But he wouldn't budge.

"Fine.. just loosen your grip a bit so I can kiss you" I said, blushing already.

"Ok.." He said, as he loosened his grip.

I automatically freed myself completely, by ducking my head under his arm, and jumped out of bed.

"Yalla goom.." I laughed.

"You are so going to regret this.." He chuckled as he got out of bed, but I was in the bathroom already with the door safely locked.

"Do want to take a shower too?" I asked.

"Do you want me to join you?" He laughed.

"I'll be done in 30 minutes and then you can have the bathroom.." I said, as I rolled my eyes.

He didn't reply, but I could hear him laughing.



----- M7ammad


She got out of the bathroom after more than an hour, looking fresh and smiley.
I pointed at my watch, indicating the time she took.

"Sorry.. the water was really warm.." She smiled.

"It's alright" I said as I closed the bathroom door after me, "But don't think I forgot about my revenge!!" I shouted from inside.

I took a quick shower, got dressed, and I can see Shai5a still drying her hair, not half way done. She looked like she needed at least 2 more hours before she's ready.

"I am going to head down before you.." I told her as I sprayed perfume all over my dishdasha.

"Ok.. try to help 5alty around.." She replied. "You know I have no idea what to wear, if one of your sisters is downstairs send her up.." She added.

"Inshallah 7abeebty.." I said, as I closed the door.



----- Shai5a


He came up again, after about 5 minutes, he plopped himself on the coach next to me.

"Ana madry intay binthum wala ana waldhum?" He asked.

"Laish?" I asked him laughing.

"Umy 6ardatnee w tgool la tyee ila wiyaha.. Oh and she said I can help you pick an outfit.. but that's not going to happen.." He said.

"That's a wonderful idea!!" I told him.

"No it's not.." He said, bored. "Are you brushing your hair or the air?" He said, as he laughed at his own sentence.

He grabbed the comb from me, and started to brush my hair.

"Ouch!!" I said involuntarily as soon as he touched my hair, expecting him to be very rough.

"Tista3bi6een?" He asked, chuckling.

"Madry.. I thought you were going to pull my hair or something.." I laughed.

"There.. we're all done" He said after a while. He hugged me from the back, kissing the nape of my neck.

I felt like I needed to brush my hair more, just because I was obsessed with having it neat, but I didn't want to show that I'm ungrateful. And the kisses shut me up completely.

"A7ibich.." He whispered, making my insides flip.

"Intay t7ibeeny?" He asked in an even lower voice, and this time I felt my whole body flush. I felt my heart going violent, wanting to scream 'yes.. a7ibik'. But I was tongue-tied.

"Ee wala la2?" He continued asking. I was probably shivering, because he held my hand and I can feel him holding in his laugh.

"You are going to answer me sooner or later you know.." He said as he got up and pulled me with him towards the closet. "Pick something quickly.." He said, as he leaned on the wall.

Absent-mindedly I looked at the clothes, not really taking in what I was looking at.
I looked at him again, and he saw how lost I was.

"It's not a very formal thing.. so just pick any dress or whatever.." He said, trying to be helpful.

I sat down on the floor and stared at the clothes, again not really thinking about what I was going to wear.

"I like this one.." He said as he pulled out a long sky-blue dress, really simple but elegant.

"Ok, I'll wear it" I said as I waited for him to leave the changing room.

I sat on the chair, feeling exhausted for some reason, and got up to wear the dress after a while.

I applied minimal make-up, and we headed down together. The evening went pretty well, and soon it was time to sleep, I didn't say a word, and I guess he was too exhausted too because he was already asleep when I went to bed.



_________________________________________


Hope you liked it :)

12 comments:

r.alsharif said...

You are an amazing writer! Please post the takmila soon! :D

Dreamer said...

I Loved this post!! bs laish 6awaltay?? :'( next post soon plzz :)

Madliar said...

heyy youuu :*
i missed shaikha and m7ammad long time since you last updated us about 'em ;*

i loved the post and please don't take long in the future days :D

Anonymous said...

3ajeeeeb el post ! I love M7ammad he's amazing !!!!
great writing ;*

-Jo

Nawarii said...

THAT WAS HOT...I SURE DID MISS U :*

3EEEEEEEEEEEEEDICH EMBARAK 7ABOOBA:*:*:*:*:*

PLS LAT6AWLEEEEN I CANT GET ENOUGH OF THOSE TWO

Anonymous said...

loved the post
Abrar ;*

Touch My Soul said...

r.alsharif: Thank you so much.. inshallah I will try my best :)

Dreamer: Sorry ;p .. and thank you :)

Madliar: Inshallah I will try my best.. and thank you for commenting :)

Jo: Thank youuuu :)

Nawarii: and I missed your sweet comments :).. ayamich sa3eeda .. and inshallah I will try my best :)

Abrar: thank you :)

Noona said...

waaaaay ma tadreen ishkithir i missed you and your story....
your story plot is deofferent from from the ussual;D

please dont take long;p
love you;**

Anonymous said...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii loove!!!!!!

Misssssss u likeeeee helllll !!!!

Hoow rrr uuu ???; *****

6wltay 3leena wayed :(

Elpost 3jeeeeeeeeeeb like always *hug*

plzzzzzz post sooon shushu plzzzzz plzzzz plzz


Lulu xx

3alyoo said...

Love the story! so amazing mashallah! post soon please <3

AreYou? said...

i want more !!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

plz post sooooooooon