Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tonight..

Hello :)
madry shfeeny I'm posting a lot these days even though im really busy ;p
I guess I just have a lot of feelings bottled up inside of me..
Some are too sacred for me to share..
But some manage to escape the restrictions I have put for them..
I will leave you with the post..


___________________________________







I beg you to come tonight..

Let us hold hands under the glowing moon..

Let us count the scattered stars..

Let us name all the trees..

Let us call out for the migrating birds..

Let us play with the wet sand..

Let us fight the cold ocean waves..

Let us fall on our backs..

Let us laugh at our silliness..

Let us pretend we're kings and queens..

Let us rule the world together..

Let us be the best of friends..

Let us be lovers..

Let us love and be loved..

Let us hug one time only..

Let us look into each other's eyes..

Let us fall asleep in each other's arms..

Let our innocent love bloom..

Come and visit me in my dreams once more..

I beg you to come tonight..



_______________________________


Hope u liked it..
I will post a part for the story soon inshallah!! :)

9 comments:

om Ya3goub said...

AHHHH!!! FIRST!! :D oo plz keep on posting chithy wayid!!! :D im starting to love you l2na your with me on blogger on a daily basis :P

3AJEEEEEEEB il post !! i loved it and love your more...

oo inshallah you post soon l2na ana ga3da an6ir 3ala NAAAAAAAR!! :P

oo last but not least...


I LOOOOOOOOVE M7AMAD!! :***

OO LOOOOOOOOVE YOU MORE!! :D

oo bas .

Anonymous said...

woow ur good bs cant wait till u oiest part oof the story..
please post asap
thnx love you;*
LL

Madliar said...

I love reading those stuff u post (:
Again I remind you we'll always be here for u (:
How soon:D r u going to post?

Nawarii said...

i CANT get enough of ur writing...

UR AMAZING....

moreeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

loved it!!

let us hold hands now...id love to feel you breaths on my neck...near my ear...
lets run away and never look back...
protect me and make your arms my home!

ahh...if only!!

i hope he does visits u in the dream tonight...
and i hope M does stop by in mines!!

Anonymous said...

;**

-Roman6i8-

om Ya3goub said...

heeeeeeey mu bas intaw... :P

i hope umm... uhh... well i dont have one bas inshallah "ANONYMOS" stpos at mines too :P

itha any wants my blog visit:
www.myrythmofaheartbeat.blogspot.com :***


oo I LOOOOOOVE YOU GUYZZZ!!


oo akthar wa7da ana :P (people im in love with myself so.... dont argue who's prettier *blinking like an angel* ) :Pppp


oo last but not least...


SHUSHUUU SHUSHU HOO HOO :**

hehehehe f9alt :P

w bas:Pp

Touch My Soul said...

Thank you ALL for commenting ;)

Anonymous said...

can i put this on a blank back ground and post it on tumblr? it's great and very relatable