Saturday, September 25, 2010

My say on the shared story..

This is dedicated to sara for being brave and sharing her story..
This is my advice to you..
Simply.. Follow your heart..


_________________________________________






From what I read, I don't think that a7mad is the one your heart is set upon. I see Fahad being the one you want to spend the rest of your life with. Now, whether you should pursue him or not, no you shouldn't. Fate will bring you together, and your love will blossom in the right way. If you ever do see him, maybe you should let him know that you do love him. Not directly, just try to get the message across subtly, 3ashan yadry ina you still want him to be part of your life. Give him the green light, but the rest is up to him.

If he did hurt you, forgive and forget. You are hurting yourself more by choosing not to forgive him. Everything can be fixed. If he cut right through your heart, it can be stitched again. Scars define us as human beings, and they make us more beautiful and real.

Whether you end up marrying him or not, w inshallah you will, be sure that your husband is the one for you. You will love him more than you loved anyone else, w after all your years together you will look back and think that you didn't love anyone else. You had feelings for people before, but your feelings for your husband will be surely different.

Should you tell your husband about the people you used to love? No, you shouldn't, and that is my alterable opinion. I haven't thought about this point thoroughly, but I think if I was in your place, I would leave that detail out of our conversation. If you were asked, you tell the truth of course. But otherwise, you don't need to bring the subject up.

Final Note: I am a firm believer in love. You will be united with your loved one, even if you didn't expect to spend the rest of your life with this person. If it's meant to be, then it will be.


______________________________


Hope this helped..

2 comments:

om Ya3goub said...

SHU SHU I MISSED YOU LIKE HELL!!! :D

mita you will start posting meant to be ?!?!?! :S

ana na6ra 3ala NAAAARRRRR!!! aby a3arif shnu 9ar ma3ahum!!! :(


bas please post asap oo lat6awleen wayid!!!

oo last but not least ...

I LOOOOOOOOVE YOU :****

Anonymous said...

Condivido pienamente il suo punto di vista. In questo nulla in vi e credo che questa sia un'ottima idea. Sono d'accordo con te.
E 'vero! Ottima idea, sono d'accordo con lei.