Monday, May 3, 2010

Meant to Be (Part twenty-nine)

It's long.. as promised..
again fee shwaya "action" :P

This post is dedicated to "P0ach" (6ab3an you all know him) although he's not a reader..
Thank you for mentioning my blog on your BLOG :p ..

w aby agool for all the commenters.. thank you :)

____________________________________________






----- M7amad


I couldn't sleep, so I stayed awake, watching movies in bed for a while. I heard some footsteps, so I went to see what was happening.

I saw her holding her pillow closely, and looking around intently. She jumped when she saw me and muffled her scream.

"M7ammaaaaaad! you scared me!!!!!!!" She said after a while.

"What are you doing anyways?" I said as I chuckled.

"I don't know.. 3abaly kan fee 7aramy.. fa I was looking around.." She blabbed on and on.

"La7'6a la7'6a.. 3abalich fee 7aramy?" I said trying to keep a straight face.

"Ee.." She said, still looking around.

"Okaaaaaay.. w intay bl '6ab6 shno tabeen tsaween 7ag il 7aramy?" I asked

"Hmm.. I don't know.. I swear I heard sounds.. there was something opening and closing..and people were talking.." She continued.

"Okay.. come here.." I said as I led her towards my room. "Shoofay.." I said as I pointed at the TV.. "There is your thief right there.." I said as I laughed.

"Ohhhh.." She said embarrassed.

"Now what?" I said as I laughed loudly at her expression.

"Good night.." She said as she took small steps towards the door.

"You are welcome to stay you know.." I said.

"No thanks.." She said as she hurried outside.

"There can always be another thief around you know.." I replied.

"Really?" She said as she stopped abruptly.

"Yeah.." I replied, trying to sound convincing. "I suggest you stay here for the
night.." I continued.

"Bas.." She began, but the scream of the woman in TV interrupted her making her jump
and hide behind me.

"Oh my god.." she said as she grabbed my shirt.

"It's the lady on TV.. don't worry.." I said as I hugged her, trying my best to stop
myself from laughing.

"5ala9 5ala9 .. maby aroo7.. please let me stay.." She pleaded.

"Inzain.. just let me change the channel gabel ma y9eer feech shay.." I said as I laughed.

"M7ammad.. mako mukan 7agy.. you don't even have a couch.." She said quietly.

I didn't reply.

"Can you help me carry my bed from the other room?" She asked.

"No.." I replied simply.

"Fine.. I'll bring the couch in from the living room.." She said as she left.

She struggled for a while with the couch, as I stood watching her and laughing. Alone, she managed to move the couch a couple of inches only before plopping on it and declaring she was tired.

"Can you help me please.." She said after a while.

"Yalla da5el.." I replied, ignoring her question.

"Will y--" She began.

"I will take back my offer if you don't get in now.. " I warned.

"la2 5ala9 5ala9.." She said as she hurried inside.

"Pick your spot.." I told her.

"Ay spot.." She asked clueless.

"Which side of the bed do you want?" I asked, trying to push away all the thoughts
in my head.

"It doesn't matter.." She replied.

"You don't want me to choose believe me" I warned her.

"Right side.." she said automatically.

"Jump in.." I replied.

She slowly lied on her side of the bed and closed her eyes. I smiled as I went to
the other side.

She shivered slightly and covered herself with the blanket.

"Are you cold?" I asked.

"Yeah.. it's so cold here.." she replied slowly.

"Ta3alay yamy.." I told her as I pulled her next to me. "Ana adafeech.." I whispered.

She shivered again, and I laughed as I hugged her tightly and rubbed her arms and back, full of Goosebumps now.



----- Shai5a.


I shivered, but not because I was cold this time. His warm breath tickled my cheeks, it sent tiny butterflies awakening all my nerve cells and causing chaos in my system.

He hugged me closer to him, the closeness almost drugged me. I felt like he was in control. He had me right there, I was his.

"Do you really feel like sleeping?" He asked after a while, a while of pure bliss, being so close to him and feeling his heartbeats aroused feelings that I never knew
had existed in me.

"Not really.." I replied trying to focus.



----- M7ammad


"Do you want to watch a movie then?" I asked

"Madree.." she replied.

"How about we play the get to know you game now?" I asked.

"EEEEEEEEEEeee... yalla.." She said excitedly.

Reluctantly, I freed her from my hugging embrace and we sat down properly.

"Wait.. I need to find something.." She said as she looked around. "Do you have a pen or something?" She continued.

"Why do we need a pen?" I asked .

"So we can decide who asks and who answers.." She replied.

"We'll just take turns.. yalla ta3alay.." I replied, thinking of some questions.

"Ok.." She sat in front of me and smiled. "You start.." She said.

"no I'm new at this.. you start.." I replied.

"okay.. what is your life-long dream?" She asked.

"I don't have a specific dream.. too old to have one anyways.." I said.

"M7ammaaaaaaaad.. you're ruining the game.. you have to answer.." She complained.

"Fine.. My dream is to have tons of children, and that I can fill the role of the supportive loving father for them.. I always wanted to have a big family.." I rambled..

"Okay.." She smiled and blushed slightly.

"What's your dream?" I asked laughing.

"You can't use my question.." she replied.

"Ok.. just answer it while I think of another question.." I said.

"My dream was to be a doctor and save people's lives, and maybe have my own clinic.." She replied.

"Oh really?" I asked surprised.

"yeah.." I said.

"The semester will begin soon... did you get accepted in Kuwait Uni?" I asked.

" Yeah.. but I transferred to English literature studies instead.." She relied with
a slight frown.

"Why?" I asked surprised.

"My dad's decision I guess.." She replied quietly, with a sad face.

"Do you still want to study medicine?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter now.." She replied, as she looked around trying to distract herself.

"Just answer my question.." I said.

"Ya3ny if I had the opportunity .. yeah akeed.. bas 5ala9 I'm starting to accept the
fact that I won't be a doctor after all..." She replied.

"Ya3ny you're giving up on your dream.. b hal suhoola?" I asked her.

"No.. bas sometimes things just don't go the way you planned, and there is no point
in fighting back.." She replied. "Let's just change the subject.." She said.

"Fine.. your turn to ask .." I said..

"Nooo.. it's yours.." She almost screamed.

"I asked you if you were going to give up on your dream.. I asked you tons of
questions actually.. so now it's your turn.." I chuckled.

" Fine... okay okay.." She said as she started thinking. "What's your favorite place in the whole wide world?" She said enthusiastically after a couple of seconds.

"Mazra3atna.. I can't live without that place.." I told her.

"Yeah I like the place too.. its.. comforting.." She replied.

"It is.. I'll take you there sometime.. just you and me.." I said as I winked.

"It's your turn.." She said trying to change the subject as she blushed.

"Answer your question first.." I told her.

"Hmm.. I don't really have a favorite place, I love the sea though, anywhere,
anytime, I like being near the ocean.." She replied smiling.

"Okay.. let me think now.." I said as I scratched my goatee.. "How many children do
you want?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"You call that a question.." she asked as she hid her face.

"Answer.. la t5arbeen il li3ba.." I replied as I laughed.

" three.." She said quickly.

"You mean three times four.." I replied laughing.

"What?!! No waaaaay.." She said with her eyes wide with disbelief.

"twelve, not more, not less.." I stated firmly.

"But.." She started.

"I think we should start.. 3ashan yamdeena.." I said, in a matter-of-fact tone.

"M7ammaaaaaaad.. good night okay.." She said as she covered herself with the blanket.

"Good night.." I said as I laughed.

I got closer and hugged her from the back.

"M7ammad.. you are on the left side.." She said as she tried to push me away.

"La2.. we're on the same side from now on honey.." I said sleepily.

"M7ammad.. go to your side.." She complained.

"This is my bed, I decide where to sleep.." I replied, yawning.

" Ok then.. I want to go to my bed.." She said stubbornly.

"If you can .. go ahead.." I said, tightening my grip on her.

"M7ammad.." She started to ramble.

I turned her, so she can face me, and pressed my lips against hers, shutting her up.

"Good night now.." I whispered as I closed my eyes.


________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed..

41 comments:

Anonymous said...

First!
I love it!
xx

Unchained Melody said...

2albi

Anonymous said...

loveeeeeeeeeee the post 7adhom yeshawgooon lol yetha7kooon m7amad mo 9ij 12 kids looooool ! pooost sooon mo 6awleen 3alaina love the story o lovee yoou moreee ;***

um flfola

The Truth said...

LOOOOOL! M7amaad is sooooooo naughtyyyyyyy ;O! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that faacttt:p! they're soo cuuutteee! post sooon;**

Fa6ma7sam said...

<3 !!!!!!!

Hehe, i LOVED it !! please lat6awleeen ! Pest Bser3aaa ! XD

Anonymous said...

I REALLY DNT KNOW WHAT TO SAY
I AM TRULY AND UTTERLY IN-LOVE WITH THIS STORY

next post we want more more action...more events wayid 6walaw eb their honeymoon..maybe 'i love u' ?? yes?


THANK U SOOOOO MUCH

Anonymous said...

me too ana i want 12 kidss!!!

luved every single wor in every single sentance of the post. OUTSTANDING

mercii mercii shush
huggsss
love uu

reem

Anonymous said...

waaiiiii zoooqaa abee a husband chithee!!
amooott 3ala 7amoodee

thankxx for the post plzzzz la t6awleen 3alaina next time and i second mrs.chuck, dys need to move faster 3alashan yrj3oon ilq8 o m7ammed remembers the 2 seperate rooms he decorated o he curses himself for not having only one;p OMG I CANT WAAIIITT

im feeling like im in a musical
sooo happyy

bibi

Q80BOY said...

pure creativity! this story is going up up and way! .. can't wait till they return to Kuwait! :)

#1 Anony said...

PRAISE THE LOOORDDD!!!! Wa a5eeran he kissed her without ordering her to kiss him!!!! Walla that was the cutest part..

I think english ga3d 2e2athir feeni la2anna i loved the line when he said we're on thee same side from now on honey, la2anna it had a literal and figurative meaning.. at least it did to me!! XD

I loved this post!!! walla!!

Your #1 Anony!!!

Anonymous said...

Its WONDERFUL!!!<3

Looved itt to bitss!;D

Great post! Loving the action!(Y)
Keep it going ;)

Can't wait!;*
M.

love drunk said...

lovelyyyyyyy post
loved the action in it
hahaha omg 12 kids WOW what a dream he has very high ambitions
ps.make the nxt post long ;)

Touch My Soul said...

Anony: Thank you :)

Unchained Melody: salamat galbich :P

Um flfola: Thank you loooooool.. yeah 12 :Pp inshallah.. :**

The truth: Loooool.. I love that about him too :Pp .. Thank you..

f6oom 7sam: Thank you .. inshallah :)

Mrs. Chuck: Thank you.. more action ba3ad???!! :Pp .. ee adry 6awilaw.. inshallah..

reem: Looooooooool.. allah yarzigich inshallah.. thank you very much...

bibi: sorry i didn't post on sunday,, loooooool, inshallah u get someone a7san ba3ad.. Looooool... inshallah, I was thinking about that :Pp.. Thanks :)

Q8BOY: Thank you very much.. soon inshallah :)

#1 Anony: looooooool.. thank you.. and it was supposed to have a literal and figurative meaning btw ;Pp

M: Thank you very much.. inshallah soon :)

Love drunk: Looooooooool yeah.. w thank you :)

Anonymous said...

PLZZZZ LA T6AWLEEN WITH THE NEXT POST


PLZZZZ 5alaa9 walla ma at7amal an6er

Anonymous said...

they areee soooooooooo cute .. hhh m7ammad 12 5aibaaa ... shai5aaaaa is sooo cute 7aramii awanah lol .. ya an 6aaaaaaaaan8 uuu for the looong pooost .. i loved alot

-shay6oona

Anonymous said...

m7ammad is sooo funny awanah :"I think we should start.. 3ashan yamdeena"" hehhe .. loved the poost and thak u thank u thank u for the LOOOOOONG post ...
lovech :*

-'3arshoobA

Anonymous said...

btw is this stooory real ?\


- alwasys anony

wet knickers said...

I'm loving this story.. i'm kinda addicted!!
its brilliant!!
hate the wait tho - but love it too... if that makes any sense!!!
you write really well mashalllahh!!!

Touch My Soul said...

Mrs. Chuck: Inshallah.. ;)

shay6oona: Looooooool.. thank you .. w saweet ily tabeena btw :Pp

'3arshooba: loooooool.. thank you :)

always Anony: No .. not real lil2asaf.. based on real people bas no t real events..

wet knickers: Thank you very much :)

Anonymous said...

hhhhhhhhhh .i didnt think of that when i was reading it . thank u anyways

-shay6oona

Anonymous said...

wink wink who do uuu loove shushu ;) someone called m7ammad wink hehehehe

-Always Anony

Anonymous said...

Post bl weekend plezzzzzzz
wileee ysalmich 6labtich la trdene!!!
Im not asking for too much

as always...luv u
bibi

Anonymous said...

shoo ha entah Q80BOY kelah gentle .. u write in a gent way w ma3ref shooo live ur life dont be soo skoolish

-shay6oona

Anonymous said...

bad girl shushu bad girl u have BF .. hehe lol i loove ur stoory please post sooon ;)


^.^ bontitoo sexyah

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAHH LUV HIMMM <3
ana i want 10 kids ;p

-Roman6i8-

Bee said...

I LOVVVVVVVVE IT :*

Touch My Soul said...

shay6oona: no problem :Pp

Always Anony: No, you have the wrong picture

Bibi: inshallah I will try my best..

shay6oona: I like his comments .. kil wa7ed 7ur b 7ayata :Pp

bonita: No I don't .. w madry laish you got that picture.. and Im sorry bas I consider your comment offending shwaya..

Roman6i8: allah yarzigich inshallah :p .. thanks

Bee: Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

5aibaa .. atma95ar weyach shushu why ur soo sensitive ?! .. wallah kent ATMA95AR ... SOORYY

-'3arshooba

Anonymous said...

wallah i was JOKING WITH U .. THANK U FOR THE LOng post ..

Anonymous said...

5aiaba .. wallah u guys r sooo serious ... and sorry loo '6aya8tech bas WALLAH i was JOKING and u took it in a serious way ... :S

-'3arshooba

Anonymous said...

i swear i was JOOOKING !!

Anonymous said...

soorrry shushu .. ana ma 8e9adt agta7 masha3rrech bas knet atma95ar weyach

-bonitoo sexyah

Anonymous said...

soorrry shushu .. ana ma 8e9adt agta7 masha3rrech bas knet atma95ar weyach

-bonitoo sexyah

Anonymous said...

sooory shusu la tez3eleeen please i was joking .. :s
-bonitoo sexyah

Anonymous said...

sorry again and thank u for the loong post

Anonymous said...

sorry again and thank u for the loong post

Anonymous said...

soory AGAIN



-bonitoo sexyah

Anonymous said...

Can u define "soon" ya3ne ilyoom?? Bacher??

Plz plzz post gabl la y5ale9 ilweekend
pleeeeeeeeeezzzzz

you'd be doing me a big favour
luv uuuuuuu shusheee
reem

Touch My Soul said...

Don't worry.. ma za3alt bas ams i was in a bad mood w shwaya extra sensitive :P
Thank you for apologizing.. means a lot..
Inshallah the post ilyoom or bacher..

Anonymous said...

Plzzz post ilyoom 3ashanee!!!
Ana ma re7t ilshalaih l2na im hoping ena u post this weekend o zain service sucks bl shalaih....plzzz make my wosh come tru

bibi

Anonymous said...

Shoe sizes, penis supplementations, vitamins and minerals, and deodourants while fortunes are you are
appearing for slipways on how to penis pump by nature larger.
The ultimate the following phase of the workouts batches with unfolding the penis to
increase it's length. You must digest that females is Born penis ticker which give you lasting outcomes. Let me excuse: the mediocre distance this article, 81% of patient roles nocked the events of autologous tissue organising as "excellent" and "very good" with most living a 4 cm 1.6 ins lasting flaccid girth gain.

my blog post - penis advantage penis advantage review penis advantage Reviews penisadvantage penisadvantage review penisadvantage reviews