Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Meant to Be (Part Twenty-two)

As promised :p

ok awal shay.. I would like you to know ina I have an email bas 7ag the blogger stuff ;p and its on my profile il mafroo'6 fa if you need anything you can get it from there.. (anony)

thany shay.. most of you guys do put nicknames and I really appreciate that.. for those of you who don't ya3ny please do ;p

number three.. from now on the decications of the post will go to someone I know personally, and for the most creative comment on the previous post..
So this time., The dedications go to "H" whom I dearly miss.. and to
BLUELILIES for the most creative comment on last post..
"m7amad iyanin;* i dont want to eat his food abii aklaa ohwaa!;) ;p"

Thank you all for commenting.. whether you get the decication wala la2.. It's really appreciated..

ok the post.. adry wayed giragt..;p

______________________________________






----- M7amad

Shai5a went to get ready, as I sat in the living room waiting for her.
I decided to call my Dalal (my sister) since I was feeling guilty about what happened earlier.

After apologizing for what seemed like a year, she agreed to let it go, of course with countless conditions, one of them being that I have to buy her some kind of bag.

After a while, Shai5a came out, dressed in a pink ruffled top and jeans. She looked kinda cute I guess.

Well, she looked simply beautiful actually la2ana I stared at her for a while before I realized that I was staring and pretended to look at the painting behind her.
She talked to Dalal for a while, mostly about shopping, bags, clothes, shopping, and shopping, then shopping.

I sat there, bored to death, before I decided to grab the phone from her.

"Ya3ny shno ma astanes wiya zoojty b our honeymoon?! Yalla BYE!" I said as I closed the line.

"M7amad!!" Dalal looked shocked.

"Na3am ..." I said, imitating her tone.

She stared at me disbelievingly.

"Laish sadeeta?!" She asked.

"Kaify.. murty.. w aby ag3ad ma3ach.. wala 7aram?" I asked her, raising my eyebrows.
She looked away.

"Jawbay.." I insisted.

"La2 moo 7aram.." She said quietly.

"Ee.. 3abaly ba3ad.." I said as I laughed. "Wain tabeen troo7een ilyoom?"

"Kaifik.." She replied, not interested.

"Shno ya3ny kaify? Lazem ykoon 3ndich ray.. where do you want to go?" I asked her again.

"Madry.." She replied.

"Tabeen shopping?" I asked, for some crazy reason.

"9ij!!" She replied excited.

"La2 bas chithee.." I said sarcastically.

She sunk in her chair again.

" 9ij 9ij.. yalla goomay.. ba3ad shinsawy?" I replied wana at7al6am.

"Really?!" She asked with her huge eyes full of hope.

"Yeah really.." I told her with a smile.

"Yalla!" She got up, all excited.



----- Shai5a


He followed me reluctantly at first. But as we hit the shops, he seemed more curious.

He would watch my every move, literally.

I entered almost every shop they had there, but I didn't buy anything. First of all, because I didn't want him to pay for anything, and I'm sure her won't let me use my
credit card. And because Dalal told me that the shops are much better in Sydney and Gold Coast. So I was going to wait.

"Shai5a.. WAIT!" M7ammad called as I was about to enter a shop.

"Shno.." I asked, distracted.

"Ana bafham shay.. you entered every single shop on this floor.. and you didn't buy one thing?!" He asked.

"Yeah.. because I'm waiting for Sydney and Gold Coast la2ana Dalal told me that the shops are much better there." I replied coolly.

"You better be kidding me.. 7abeebty mako shopping after today!" He exclaimed.

"LAISH?!" I asked, shocked.

"Because it's a waste of time if you're not buying anything." He said.

"La2 5ala9.. I'll buy walla.." I quickly said.

"Inzain .. yalla.." He said as he followed me.
We entered the shop, and I found two cute dresses that I liked, so I decided to try them on.



----- M7amad


She disappeared into one of the changing rooms.

"Shai5a.." I called.

"In the changing room.." She replied.

"Ay wa7ed?" I asked.

"The first one.."

I knocked on the door.

She opened the door shwaya.. ya3ny only so she can be able to peek outside.

"What?" She asked.

"Fit7ay il bab.." I told her.

"Laish?!" She asked, scared.

"Bashoof il dress.." I laughed at her reaction.

"Bas ana leel7een ma libasta.." She said.

"Shno ya3ny.. moo zoojich?" I asked her, trying to sound serious.

"M7ammad.." She replied shocked.

"5ala9.. I promise I will close my eyes until you're dressed!" I told her.

"M7ammad!!" She said in a louder voice.

"Walla no peeking, don't worry." I said, as I covered my eyes.

"M7ammaaaaaaaad!" She whined.

"Fine.. lamma t5al9een, aby ashoof the dress!" I told her as I took a seat on one of the chairs.

After a while, she opened the door.

"La ti6li3een.." I almost screamed.

"Laish?!" She asked, afraid.

"Ya3ny ma tshoofeen il mukan matroos riyayeel?" I asked her, annoyed.

I stood in front of the door, blocking the view of the people who passed by.

"Sorry.." She said in a low voice.

"You look hot" I said as I eyed her.

The dress was long, sleeveless, and it showed some of her back. Most importantly, it hugged her in all the right places.

"Inzain.. i want to try the next one please.." She said, blushing.

"Don't you need help?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"La2.." She said, as she played with her long hair, bringing it all to the right side, keeping the left side bare with a unique mole there.

"3ndich shama.." I said as I laughed.

"3ala '6ahree? yeah I know.." She said as she examined herself in the mirror. "Oh my god.. '6ahree killa 6ali3!!.. M7ammad OUT!" She said as she pushed me out quickly.

"I like it.." I said.."The mole I mean." I told her, but she didn't reply.

She tried on the next dress, but it wasn't nearly as interesting as the first one.

"Di5lay Di5lay Bser3a!" I said as I got into the dressing room with her and locked the door after me.

"Shno?!" She asked terrified.

"Wala shay.. bas hatha il dress moo 3ajibny!" I told her.

"Inzain.. ana 3ajibny!!" She said.

"Bas ana moo 3ajibny!" I said, as I took one step forward, and my body was glued to hers now, since the dressing room was small.

"Ok .. 5ala9.." She said, wanting to get away.

"You have to stand up for yourself you know.." I told her.

"Ok.." She said nervously.

The hugged her closer to me as I undid the first button from the dress. All the buttons were from the back, so I couldn't see her expression as I did that.

"You know unless you start to stand up for yourself, I'm going to go on to the rest.

I felt her body stiffen as I went on to the second one, then the third one.

"Yalla badlay..w 6il3ay.." I said as I left the room, because I realized that she was too gullible for this. She wasn't going to say a word and I knew it. Maybe she was too scared or embarrased.

She needs a course on life, I thought to myself.

Minutes later, she came out holding the two dresses, with her face flushed. She said that she didn't like them that much, but I insisted on buying both of them, so I did, and then we went to the supermarket to buy some things for the dinner tonight.



_______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed!
:)

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIRRRRRRSSSSSST
okk baroo7 agra:)
-q12

Anonymous said...

ii looovedd it!!
seriouslly i did!!:D
basss it too short:(
abii postt ibard il chabbdd oo 6weeelll!!!;p;p
ooo and before i forgettt shai5aaa ya7laaiiilhaa she's soo innocent ithabelll;***
ma3indhaa 7arakatt..tharbaa 7atan ma3a rayelhaa;**
ama bilnisba ila m7maddd he's sooo charmmingg he has his way with words*sigghh*
ya7laiiilhoom...zou8aaa;***
post soooon:)
-Q12

Q80BOY said...

Great post as usual!! :D

and that Mohammad is naughty! .. even I wouldn't dare get into a changing room in a shop with my wife!! :P haha I guess it indicates his love/attraction to her

keep it up! ;)

Anonymous said...

3ajeeb il post thnxx 7ayatti ;****
keep posting plz .. i love m7amad hes naughty looooool

lolitta

Anonymous said...

6ab3aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan 3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb as always !!!! :P Bsss lil 2saf short :( nabi loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong one plzzzz (puppy eyes )

um flfola

Anonymous said...

LOVED THE POST:* BAS ITS SHORT;SS

as usual m7ammad<3 iyaanin

Saroona:)

Anonymous said...

I love it I love it I love it I love it! Lol I can go oon and oon if u want me too;p
Shaikhaa 7ad'ha cuutee o love shakh9iyat m7ammad!
plzz plzz posst sooon;$
Can't waait!;D

-M.

glittery-butterfliez said...

Looooooooool!

Mit thi7k 3ala part "she needs a course in life" waaayyy la2 laa2 la tshoofeen wayhi :p madri laish bs waayidd tha7akny hehehehe..:p


other than that L post 3ajeeeeeb :D

Cnt wwait for the next one :D

#1 Anony said...

SHUSHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Walla oo gimtay ti6li3een ib 7arakat!!! Shhal jor2a illi nazla 3ala m7ammed?!!! Oo la2 you didn't overdo do it.. ana kint mitwa83a inni magdar akamil il post. Bss i3jibatni Shai5a.. maskeena wala 3alaya 3alaiha... 3ala wayiha.. matadri wain allah ga6ha.. ana a9lan in9idimat innha mo o'3ma 3laiha!! ;P lol...

oo il comment illi gilteeli 3anna mo 9ij.. oo ana ashoofich it7ateen.. 3ashan chithi il bint ma raddat 3alaich!!! ;D lol

La just teasing you.. walla!!

Your #1 Anony!!! XD

p.s. if you still haven't gotten the message: it was FABULOUS DAHLING!! ;D

love drunk said...

<3 'ed the postttttt
wonderful 7baaaaaait m7mad
more action plzzzz hahahahaha ;)
xoxoxo
love drunk

love drunk said...

<3 'ed the post
more action plzzzz hahahaha ;)
7baaait m7mad such a gentleman ;p
xoxoxo
love drunk

Blue lilies;* said...

OOOOO----MYYYY-GO2!!
intay ishnawya 3alay?! tabeen tithb7eni?!!
i feel like i am dieing slowly inside!!!! ITS JUST TOO GOOD!
1) a GREATTTT dedication!!!! bas wala ista7at a7rajteni;$ i felt like i was a slut;p which i am NOTT! e7eeeem! just to clear your minds people!;p sometimes i say things without nowing;p
2) a amazing,great post!!!!
3) and m7amad! waiii 3alay bas! why do you have to make him so great?!!! i will tell you why! because your great!;* and everything from you is just so GREAT! e7emmm i think i got to my piont now;p LOVVVVVVEEEEEEE YOUUUU;* now i am done;D

Blue lilies;* said...

dying** sorry i was just to eager to comment i forgot to double check!;p oooohhh....and sorry i was late to comment i was busy;(

Touch My Soul said...

Q12: mabrook 3ala being first ;p w thank you :).. I thought this one was long ;p bas inshallah the next one ra7 ybared chabdich ;p..

Q80BOY: Loooool.. thank you :)

Lolitta: Np :p Thank you for commenting!

Um flfola: my fav. 7araka (puppy eyes) ;p Inshallah next post wil be longer ..

Saroona: M7amad says thank you ;p

M: Thank you a lot :) .. I like M7amad too ;p

glittery-butterfliez: Loool :p thank you :)

#1 Anony: Looool.. ma shiftay shay ;p .. shda3wa 3ad ma tkamleen il post, shno shayfatny?! ;p .. w thank you :)

Love Drunk: Thank you .. and I think fee wayed action bl story a9lan ;p

bluelilies: Looool.. awal shay the dedication is for the most creative commenter not the sluttiest (sorry to use the word ;p) comment.. w I though your comment was funny ;p .. 9ij I liked it ;p .. and thank you for commenting! ;)


Thank you everyone :):)

Lamees said...

you are becoming more and more better it seems. i cant imagine how nice it would be at the end cant wait!

The Truth said...

AAAAAAAAHHH! Amaziiiiinnnnggg! Wallah I'm lloving your story by every letter! Amaziiinng 7adhaa 3ajeeba! o M7amaad!! Wayyyy zoQa! o naughtyy o enakkiit b3d :p! wallah he's perfect! they're perfect for each other! bs shaikha allah yhadaaha! yabeelha titjara2 shwaya! ya3ny khala9 tizawajteeh b3d :p Post soooon;*

Touch My Soul said...

Anony: Thanks :)

Lamees: I hope you will like the ending, although I think it's too soon to end the story and thank you :)

The Truth: Looool.. thank you very much.. and I love every letter in your comments ba3ad.. inshallah we'll see :)

Fa6ma7sam said...

Omg !! I WANT HIM !! Naughty !! bs i want him ykoon more naughty !! w let her b3ad tsawee 7rakat !! w laish he ddnt complete unzipping her dress ?? t7amaaaast !! :P
hahahhaha ! yalla moreeee please !

w btw, M7md a7een is taken ! i need some1 naughty chee ! hahahha
hay Shai5a w7lailha, ma 3ndha 7arakaat ! i have to teach her ! Loool ! =P

Anonymous said...

Musta7eel hl ensan kaif jareee2 :p

-Roman6i8-

Anonymous said...

aaaaah CUUTEEEEEEEEE <3
<3<3!!

-
http://totally-a7bk.blogspot.com/

Noonzi said...

Abeee atzwjj m7ammaaaad:'(!!!!!