Friday, March 19, 2010

Meant to be (Part Twenty-three)

Adree 7addeeeeeee 6awalt.. and I'm so sorry!!
This one is dedicated to my best friend..
and the most creative commentor dedication goes to: Nada :)

_________________________________________








------ M7ammad


We went to the market and I was trying to decide what we were going to have for dinner.

"Shai5a shno mishtaHya takleen?" I asked her.

"Ay shay.." She replied

"W ba3dain ya3ny.. I want a direct answer!" I said.

"Walla I don't care.. ay shay .. 3adee.." She replied indifferently.

"Shno ay shay ya3ny?!" I asked her, with my patience running out with this woman.

"Anything.. ily inta tabee.." She replied, looking somewhere else.

"Ya3ny you want to have me for dinner mathalan?" I asked with a grin. "Ok.. let's
go, your wish is granted." I said as I pulled her hand and led her outside.

"M7ammad.." She said scared. I didn't reply and kept dragging her behind me. "Ma shareet shay!" She replied with her voice trembling.

"Intay ma jawabtay.. so I figured that you wanted me, bas you were too embarrassed to say so. But don't worry, I understand, and you'll get exactly what you want" I
said with a wink.

She kept quiet, but I had to pull her with more force now, because her footsteps were getting more reluctant as we got closer to our hotel.

We got to the hotel, and waited for the escalator to come.

"I need to use the bathroom" She said nervously.

"OK.. il7een noo9al our room.." I replied, laughing.

"Ee bas ana aby aroo7 mal il reception 3ala ma yoo9al the elevator" She replied fidgeting.

Ding. The elevator door opened, and again I had to drag her inside.

"You don't have to wait long, go to the bathroom lamma noo9al, ba3dain ta3alay and you will get your wish!" I said mischievously.

As soon as I opened the suite's door, she literally fled to the bathroom. I chuckled, as I waited for you to get out, knowing that she probably preferred sleeping in there.



----- Shai5a


Madree shlon wi9alt il 7ammam.. bas wi9alt, and I closed the door, locked it once, twice, and tried to do it three times bas it didn't work.

What was that all about, I thought to myself. What did I do 3ashan he assumes I wanted that!

I washed my face, and sat on the floor, trying to think of a way to get out of this mess.

Involuntarily, tears rushed to my cheeks, caressing the inflamed skin with their warmness.

I think I sat there too long in there, because I heard a light tap on the door.

"Na3am.." I said in an inaudible voice.

"Shai5a.." He called in a tender voice.

"Na3am.." I said more loudly, bas I doubt he heard me.

"Open the door.. walla I just want to talk to you!" He said softly.

I got up and slowly opened the door. He stood there with the most caring eyes I have ever encountered. I stood there struggling with all the emotions that were hitting me like storms.

"Ta3alay.."he said as he took my hand and led me to the one-seat couch. Just as I turned wanting to sit on the bigger one, he pulled me onto his lap. "Shfeech?!" he asked caringly.

I didn't reply, and looked in the other direction looking for something to distract me. He pulled me closer and rested my head on his chest, as he possessively wrapped his arms around me.

I don't know if it was his manly smell, his strong arms, or his tender touch, but I was lost in him and within him.

I sniffed, trying my best to prevent my tears from ruining his shirt.



----- M7ammad


Seeing her in tears would get to me every time. Everytime I see her beautiful eyes fighting against the powerful rainfalls threatning them, I feel more and more attached to her.

"5ala9 walla ra7 a36eech 3asha bas la tabcheen.." I said, trying to lighten the mood.

A slight smile formed beautifully on her face, brightening her teary eyes.

"Mabee 3asha walla .." She said quietly.

"Ee adry.. fahamna ina tabeeny ana bidal il 3asha 5ala9!" I said as I wiggled my eyebrows in a silly way.

Her face was shocked and red again, and she almost jumped off of my lap.

"In KIDDING!" I laughed at her.

"Inzain 5ala9 baroo7 anam.." she said quickly.

"Ok .. bas awal shay you have to answer one question" I told her

"Shno?" she replied.

"Laish kintay tabcheen?" I asked her earnestly.

She remained silent, as though thinking.

"If you don't feel like answering now, 3ala ra7tich, bas you have to promise me ina ra7 tgoolee gabel ma nred il kuwait" I told her, not wanting to push her further.

"Ok.." she replied hesitantly.

"Shai5a I'm your husband ya3ny what bothers you, bothers me" I told her.

She nodded silently.

"Ok good night .." I told her as I stood up, carrying her with me.

"M7ammad!!!" She almost screamed. "Put me down!"

Ignoring her, I walked to her bedroom, put her on the bed, leaned in for a kiss, but seeing her terrified expression, I backed off, and left with a wink.


_____________________________________


Hope you enjoyed!!
:)

19 comments:

Blue lilies;* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blue lilies;* said...

3ajeeeeb! she "wanted" exactly what i wanted:P
m7amad iyanin oo itha7ik!;p
nexttt posst pleasee:*

Blue lilies;* said...

first?!;o

Anonymous said...

loooooooooooooooooool yetha7kooon i love m7amad yetha7ik o shai5a maskena 7adha 5ayfaa :p post soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

um flfola

Anonymous said...

Loved the post!! bas ma itfi8na chithee its too short. plz post soooooooon ;***
Mooney

nada said...

Omg 4 the first time 7ad yehdeeni post ... omg I CAN'T BELIVE IT .. I want too screeaaam men ELFAR7AH ... maskoorah 7beebti a7ebech enti w hal el kuwait kelhooom ,,
I CANT BELIVE IT ..

nada said...

lo 5ayeroooni ma bain 7oor el 3ain w ur (story)... 8asambellah eni ba5tar ur stooory .. it is 6RR

nada said...

I WILL PRINT >>>> (((Adree 7addeeeeeee 6awalt.. and I'm so sorry!!
This one is dedicated to my best friend..
and the most creative commentor dedication goes to: Nada :) )))) <<< and hang it on my room

nada said...

ssoory 7AG MY >>((OVER excitment )) <<..

Touch My Soul said...

Bluelilies: congrats on having first two comments :P Loooool.. la2 she feared exactly what both of us wanted :Pp

Um flfola: Loool.. I love M7amad too unfortunately :P.. inshallah I will try! :p

Mooney: Adree ina its short, sorry.. bas the next one soon inshallah!! :)

Nada: Im glad that im the first :P w we love imarati ppl too :) (ur imaratiya 9a7?!) .. Lool, I love your dramatic response :P w inshallah more dedications will go to you in the future hopefully!! :)

Anonymous said...

eyannin m7ammad!! bs 7adda la3ib feeha li3ib mskeena killa mi5tar3a !
love the post ;**
post soon plz (A)
-jo

Anonymous said...

Ur post 3ajeebaaaa!!! And I'm loving m7ammad more and more oo shaikha soo cute bs 7adyy za3alt lama khala9 ilpost;(

Plz post soon (a)

M.

# 1 Anony said...

Shushoooooo!!!!!!! '3ayartay il blog template!!!!!! ;P

Haha!! I like it! Bss wain illi itfa8na 3alaihom gabl?!! Hathoolak a7la! xD

M7ammed ya 3alla il 3afia wayed im2atheelina shayoo5a!! Bssa 3ad!!! Oo ihya basha da3al shda3wa kil hatha ma ta3awidat 3alai?! Bsss as we all know.. READERS LOVE ACTION!!!!! ;P

Haha!!! Nice to see you writing again.. il marra il yaya itha you don't write soon bag3ad a7in!! ;D

Your #1 Anony!

Q80BOY said...

Great theme gal .. i love it!

great part .. bas nabi a6wal il mara il yaya .. especially considering the long wait we had :(

but i also know that it's not easy for you to think up great ideas so often .. yulla keep it up!! :D

Touch My Soul said...

Jo: Looool.... thank you w inshallah soon ;P

M.: Thank YOU :) inshallah next one will be longer..

#1 Anony: Yeah I did :Pp .. the others didn't work.. hatha mal blogger a9lan bas I played with the colors shwaya.. w ba3dain shai5a mu2adaba w kaifHa :Pp.. w thank you for commenting! :)

Q8BOY: Glad you like it :).. inshallah a6wal next time .. and the problem is time.. MAKO WAGT!! ;s .. thank you for commenting :Pp

nada said...

please POst soon

nada said...

to shushu : yes i am emaratiya

nada said...

to shushu : wa ana ba3ad a7eb kel hal el KUwait

Touch My Soul said...

Nada: post is up :) w thank you :):)