Sunday, November 1, 2009

Superman

Trying my very best to come up with as many excuses as I can to delay studying..
and I guess this is my last resource..
I'm sorry Im not in the mood to continue with the story now..
Just a random post again..
________________________________________

Author's note:
I love superman :Pp
and Im waiting for mine :Pp..
and the title of the post has absolutely no relavance to the rest of its content :Pp



Randoms thoughts today and every other school day :S


I miss my blog ..

I wish I have time to write my story..

I hate the routinic nature of my life..

I hate the fact that i am addicted to blogs..

I hate the fact that am yearning for sleep ..

I hate the fact that I am insominiac..

I hate being a negative person..

I wish I can see the glass as half full, not half empty..

I wish I can have a clear sense of my priorities in life..

I wish I would close my eyes and turn 30 by tomorrow..

I wish I would really know what I want..

I wish I wouldn't break the promises I make for myself..

I wish I wasn't emotional..

I wish I didn't care about others..

I wish I would just stop wishing and start making things come true..

I wish all my wishes would just magically come true

____________________________________

I have to study NOW!
inshallah i will try to post the next part of the story soon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what ever u said is soo true
good luck .. and plz post when u r free = )

Charmbracelet said...

this post wont help the way your so negative about things=O practice to be positive =)
think of the good things in life =)
-N~

Touch My Soul said...

Anony: Thnx.. w I will inshallah!

Charmbracelet: Looool :P
I'm not that negative always..
its just that when I am alone I tend to think about the bad things in life more :Pp
and thnx for the advice :)

Glowing Aura said...

when i read your words...ma7es enee agrahum chena am saying them like tis MY words...alot in common
loved what you wrote nd how its written...
you see as humans we all wish to be nd achieve the best...wishing is what our unsatisfied desires want..
its how we manage them is the question..
o ta3ali thinking when your alone about negativity is not all bad..it helps ya to put things into perspective and aware about the negativity ..which clarifies positivity ..
ok wayed etfalsaft ...i'll be going now..
loved it keep it up babe..o check out ma blog if you had the time, your opinion would be wonderful

Anonymous said...

Good article. I will be facing some of these issues as well.
.

Feel free to visit my website natural cellulite treatment