Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Someone I can't categorize

Random post,

For you, my best friend, my savior, my adviser, my hero..

________________________________________

How many times would I tag you?!



You know you mean the world to me,
you are the first person I think about whenever I have a problem,
you are the first person who comes to my mind when something good happens,
you are the book I keep all my secrets in,
you are the shoulder I cry on,
you are my support system,
you are my opposite, and yet my equal
you balance my every move,
you remind me of the positive things in life,
your adventures are mine,
your smile makes me happy,
your problems are my load to carry until you find a solution,
your success in life makes me proud,
your words direct my life even if I rebel against them,
your beauty inside-out is authentic,
you are my rock, my air, my everything,
your existence makes this world a better place
We were unseparable..

What am I supposed to do without you?

I miss you,
I miss our quick chats,
I miss our ever-lasting conversations,
I miss our long, detailed "7ash" sessions,
I miss your silly comments on everything,
I miss the way you tried to make me feel better,
I miss the way you get annoyed at stupid things,
I miss pretending to be mad at you,
I miss our childish, wild dares,
I miss trying to make you remember things,
I miss trying to get you to study,
I miss our on-going whispers in gatherings,
I miss our crazy moments,
I miss our even crazier future planning hours,
I miss jumping up and down before I tell you something,
I miss screaming on the phone,
I miss just looking at you and knowing you understand me,
I miss saying a word and having you complete the rest of the sentence,
I miss being myself without worrying what others might say,
I miss having a best friend
I miss you


You probably won't read this but I know that you just know ...

__________________________________

My lovely followers, do you want me to continue with my story?!
wala niseetooha?! :Pp

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LA2 LA2 !!!!
Awalan amazing random post ;**
w thaneyan...dont u dare stop writing tara wallah ma nesainaha la yumkn ;p

plz plz by this weekend *pout*

-Roman6i8-

Rawan said...

laaaa don't stop!! continue....

Anonymous said...

7adda continue we're dying here !!!!!

Touch My Soul said...

Anony: Loool :P Thnx.. W inshallah I will TRY to post this weekend..

Rawan: Inshallah :)

Anony: I will go on with the story inshallah!! :)

Thank you all for commenting! XD

Anonymous said...

U have to continue , ur story is addicting,
I find myself checking ur blog EVERYDAY!! :D
Plz post as soon as possible,
I'll be waiting patiently,

-fantasy gurl

Touch My Soul said...

Anony: Thank you for waiting patiently! w inshallah I will post soon :)

Anonymous said...

Continueee Pllzzzz

Touch My Soul said...

Anony: I'm writing it right now :P

Charmbracelet said...

u have to continue!
-N~

Touch My Soul said...

Charmbracelet: The post is up.. finally! :P