Sunday, October 25, 2009

Meant to Be (Part Twelve - B)

Just as I promised :Pp
Another short post.. but a bit longer than the previous one!
DEDICATED TO H...
_____________________________________
Full credit for the picture goes to HKR
I hope HKR doesn't mind me borrowing one of the pictures..
It took me five minutes to realise what it is exactly! But I loved the angle!



----- M7ammad


Shfeeha hathy I thought to myself. It's like she just saw a ghost or something, I chuckled slightly at her reaction.

I waited for about half an hour, but I couldn't hear any movement inside the bathroom, and nature calls were getting more intense by the second. So I decided to check on her.

"Shai5a..." I called as I knocked the door.

I heard something crash inside, and then some muffled voices.

"Are you okay in there?" I asked her, as I tried opening the door.

"One second.." She said from inside. After a couple of seconds she opened the door slightly, and looked at me from behind the door.

"Shfeech?" I asked her.

"Wala shay." She replied quickly, but she still didn't move from behind the door.

"Shai5a.. I need to use the bathroom" I said trying to be patient with her.

"EEe.. ok.. " She said, still refusing to move.

"Look, I really need to use the bathroom, so if you don't mind just move from behind the door so I can finish my business" I told her.

"But I'm not dressed" She said, on the verge of tears.

"3ayal shitsaween sa3a bl 7amam?" I asked her in a soft voice, not wanting her to cry again.

"Niseet ayeeb my clothes with me .." She said, while looking away.

"Ok... so what do you want me to do about it?" I asked her. She remained silent and I can see the tears gradually forming in her expressive eyes. "Ok.. shoofay.. ana ra7 a6la3 min il '3urfa for two minutes, you take all the stuff you need and go to the bathroom and get dresses quickly please." I said as I turned to leave, and I stressed on the word quickly again.

I stood outside for a couple of minutes, and thank god that our room was in the corner, so no one saw me in my homeless look. I honestly look like a guy who just got kicked out by his wife I thought, as I got in the room again quickly.

I waited for about 15 minutes, and then she came out, fully dressed. She mumbled a 'sorry' and went to the closet quickly.

I rushed to the bathroom, finished my business, took a shower to calm my nerves and got out in about half an hour. I wrapped myself in a towel, and headed out to get dressed.


----- Shaikha


I sat on the edge of the tub, thinking about a way I will be able to pass by him without him seeing me. I was lost in thought, when I heard a loud knock on the door. Startled, I jumped causing the whole row of shampoos to fall. I began putting them back, when I heard him calling me.

"Are you okay in there?" He asked me. Well no I'm not, I wanted to answer but couldn't. He was trying to open the door, which freaked me out.

"One second.." I said quickly, as I secured the towel around my body. I opened the door and found him standing there; I swallowed carefully.

"Shfeech?" He asked me.

"Wala shay.." I quickly replied, not wanting him to imagine me in my current state.

He said some things about needing to use the bathroom, and I replied stupidly to all his questions and remarks. I didn't want to move from my place no matter what the situation was. He will not see me like this, I kept repeating to myself, and with each time I repeated it, I felt myself getting weaker and my tears starting to go against me.

"Ok... so what do you want me to do about it?" He asked me, and I felt that I will break down any minute. My hands were trembling, and my body was almost going to give up on me. But something made me listen to him. Maybe it was the soft tone that he tried to address me in, or maybe it was something else. "Ok.. shoofay.. ana ra7 a6la3 min il '3urfa for two minutes, you take all the stuff you need and go to the bathroom and get dresses quickly please." He said as he turned and I heard t he door close behind him.

Not believing that the stranger who didn't want to see me in the beginning was actually filling in the role of a caring and considerate husband, I stood there wide-eyed. Then I remembered that he was probably going to come in soon, so I rushed to the closet, got everything I needed and didn't need, just in case, and locked the bathroom door.

I heard the door get opened again, and my heart skipped a couple of beats. It was ignoring him when he was mean, but how will I live with the caring, considerate stranger?

I got dressed in the fastest way any woman can, cleaned the bathroom after me, and unlocked the door. I apologized quickly and went to where the closet is, in order to avoid any further conversation.

I started putting all my stuff back in my bag, and organizing them because I knew that this was our last night in the hotel. Just as I finished, I heard the bathroom door getting unlocked.

_________________________________

HOpe you enjoyed :)

3 comments:

Red said...

simply loved bas plzz nabee more posts itha u can ;**

Khalid said...

bada3taii
mshallah 3aleech!
keep it up :)

Touch My Soul said...

Red: Walla I'm trying my very best!

Khalid: Thnx.. I can say the same thing about your blog!