Monday, October 12, 2009

Meant to Be (Part eleven)

Hello Lovelies!!!
I'm being a really nice and responsible blogger..
So I posted just in time!! :Pp
HOpe you like it..

**THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO:
1. my BF .. Fa6oom: I miss U!!
2. Shooga: I miss U 2!!
3. Jumjuma: just for the sake of shooga :P
4. Um 3abdallah: I love U!
5. All my lovely readers and commentors..

____________________________________




----- M7ammad

I took a quick shower, dressed and quickly opened the door hoping to just throw myself on the couch and fall asleep. However, I found her sleeping on the couch. To be honest, I was really angry because I wanted to sleep, immediately.

"I7m" I said in a loud voice as I stood in front of her. She had her face covered by the blanket so I didn't know if she was asleep or not.

"I7m" I said even louder this time. I watched as the blanket slightly shook. I thought that she was laughing at me, so I took the blanket off her with an angry expression on my face. Sleeping is one of my favorite hobbies since I was a teenager, and she was just wasting my time.

However, what I didn't expect and what I didn't prepare for was her, crying. She cupped her face in her tiny hands as she tried to stop the flowing tears. I have to admit she caught me off guard because this was never an area I am strong in. I hated seeing people sad, and especially hated children or women crying in front of me.

I stood there, contemplating on what to do as she cried her heart out in front of me. She stood up, with her teary eyes, trying to go somewhere else, where I won't be watching her I guess. She kept her gaze fixed on the ground as she weakly tried to get past me.

I don't know why I did it, but I guess that I'm not that much of the beast I claim I am. So, I held her arm and stopped her in front of me.

"Shfeech?" I asked her in a soft voice, looking somewhere else because even though I am showing signs that I care about her, but I actually don't. Besides, I don't want to get emotionally attached to her in any way.

She remained silent, but my question only triggered another flow of endless tears. Her body, seemed very fragile, and I supported her weight on my body as she shivered. I didn't know what to do so I just hugged her close to me.

I rubbed her back, and reassured her continuously that it will be okay. She seemed to get calmer after a couple of minutes. My eyes searched the room for a glass of water, and when I located the fridge, I lifted her because I didn't think that she had any energy left in her, and went to pour her a glass of water.

She slightly tugged at my shirt, and I let her stand again as I gave her some water. She kept looking at the ground with a tired expression on her face. I knew that she was probably going to get dehydrated so I lifted her chin, and smiled to her. I wiped her tears and gave her the glass of water while I went to get her some panadol tablets that I remembered leaving in my bag.

I came back with them and gave them to her, as I rubbed her back. She finished and stood there, lost.

"Tabeen tnameen?" I asked her, and she nodded slightly.

"Ta3alay.." I said as I led her by the hand to the bed. "Good night" I told her softly as I smoothed her hair and covered her with the duvet.

I remained sitting beside her in bed, waiting for her to fall asleep so that I can go to sleep myself. For some reason, I felt guilty because I didn't treat her well from the beginning. I also realized that she is a victim, just like me, with made me sympathize with her. If we are going to live the rest our lives without being miserable, we have to help each other out.

I took a glance at her, her delicate features made her look really innocent and lovable. However, it was clear that she was troubled, even in her sleep. She lips would twitch every now and then and she would toss without rest.

I held her hand and stroked it, which made her involuntarily move closer to me. I laid down on the bed and hugged her. She moved even closer and buried her head in my chest as I caressed her hair.

I closed my eyes for the first time this night and after a few seconds I was fast asleep.



----- Shai5a


As soon as I heard the bathroom's door being opened, I covered myself with the blanket to hide my tears.

I felt his presence near me which made me cry even more. I didn't want to be here, and I especially didn't want to be here with him, whom I consider a stranger.

"I7m" He repeated twice, each time with a louder voice, which caused me to flinch. He pulled the cover forcefully, from on top of me, which just made the tears increase in number.

I covered my face with my hands, and gathered all the strength left in me to get up. I tried moving, but my bleary vision just made things worst. I avoided his gaze, afraid that he will just make another sarcastic comment. However, to my surprise he didn't.

He held my hand gently and asked me what's wrong. To answer that question I had to write a novel, and still there would be many things left out. I tried to scream for help, I tried to run away, but all I could do was cry, until I could no longer stand straight.
He hugged me close to him, as I leaned on his muscular body.

I felt safe. I felt secure. I felt loved. But that was only because of hormonal rush I felt as soon as my body touched his. I knew it wouldn't last, but I didn't care as long as his presence numbed my senses for a while.

He gently lifted me off the floor, and went to the fridge to pour me a cup of water. After handing it to me and making sure I was stable enough, he went and got me some panadols. I took them, and stood there scared to make the next move.

"Tabeen tnameen?" He asked me in a gentle voice. I nodded my head in agreement, so he led me to bed, and covered me after he said "good night"

I closed my eyes, but I knew that he was still sitting beside me. I tossed and tossed, I felt like crying because I was in a state that didn't allow me to sleep, but I was also too tired to even open my eyes.

I felt his hand on mine, rubbing it in a comforting way. I moved closer to him, wanting him to be the source of my comfort, wanting him to shelter me from the misfortunes of the world.

He laid beside me and hugged me, as I moved closer to him. I hid my head in his shirt, as he played with my hair. I stayed like this for a couple of minutes, until I can hear his breathing getting steady. Guessing than he was asleep by now, I took a quick peek at his face, and then went back to my position.

As I counted his heartbeats, a strange feeling started to develop in me. Just before I could ask myself what it could be, I drifted to sleep.

_______________________________________


That's it for today :P
Hope you enjoyed !!!!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirst!!!

PinkWorld ~S.S~

#1 Anony said...

Ya 7alatich ya shushu!! I'm not even going to ask law 5ala9tay shoi'3lich gabl ma you post willa la2 la2anna I thinkn we all know the answer to that.. ;P

ya b3d 3omri!! Dedication?? For me?!!!! La la ana magdar 3ala kil hal 6eeb... ithahir il inti8am bacher bekoon 8awi... ;P allah e3eeni 3ala il ti6iffir!! ;D

5oooosh post!! Wayed 7lw mashalla!! oo a5eeran 7as 3ala damma!!! Bss ham it was sweet.... XD

Smiles!!!
Your #1 Anony a.k.a. Um 3bdulla :**

Touch My Soul said...

Anony: Yaaaay!!! :P

#1 Anony:
Looooool.. kitabt il post before I started my homework.. w ana il7een a7fi'6 islam w ared 3aleech in the same time..
MULTI-TASKING !!! :P:P
Looooooooooooooool... la mako inti8am wala shay ila loo tabeen :P:P
w thnx :)

Red said...

shaikha takser il 5a6er maskeena o m7ammed kan iybi6 chabdee bas il yowm 7ada ya7layla he was so sweet ;D

Anonymous said...

thhnnnxxxxx alooooot for posting u r the best walla !!1
waayed loved this part <3

Touch My Soul said...

Red: adry.. a9lan I liked M7ammad from the begginning

Anony: You are more than welcome :P Glad u liked it ;)

Anonymous said...

Mta nxt post...?
PLZZZZZ :$
AMOOOOOOOOOT 3ala ur story la6awleen plzzzz 3ashan 5a6ri ;p

Rawan said...

finally something good might happen:)

Touch My Soul said...

Anony: Inshallah ya ilyoom ya on saturday.. w I love your comments :)

Red: Maybe .. INshallah!! :P

Anonymous said...

Shushuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu =(

z3alt *frown*

Touch My Soul said...

I'm soo very sorry..
bas honestly I don't have time!!!!
w you want the post ina ykoon 7ilo 9a7?!
fa u have to wait..
w id3aaay ina I finish the tons of hw ily ya36oony each day!!
Sorry :Pp

Anonymous said...

Loool 5ala9 i forgive u =p
wallah i feel for u, i have tons of hw too...i just choose to ignore them ;p

Touch My Soul said...

Loooooooooool :Pp
I wish I can :Pp
inshallah I promise a post this later on this week :)

Charmbracelet said...

Walla I can't wait till the next one..!
Ehablooon =p
-N~

Anonymous said...

could u plz postthis weekend ??(A) :P
plzzzzz * puuppy eyes *

Touch My Soul said...

Inshallah ilyooom..
hopefully..
maximum by tomorrow.. :Pp

Anonymous said...

Heyy I love ur story , I'm a silent reader :p well not anymore :p
Post soon plzz :)

Anonymous said...

disguise http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1534440 concise http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1534441 faithfully http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1534443 winnings http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1534445 ignatian http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1534449 keng http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1534451 laser http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1534452 footballer http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1534453 prada http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1534455 fernandez http://www.kindel.com/members/Furnace-Filters.aspx stanton http://www.kindel.com/members/Vending-Machines.aspx energetic http://www.kindel.com/members/Kitchen-Cabinets.aspx aboutpir

Anonymous said...

I am Linda Khanzetian, Doctor of natural Health, with the Washington Institute of Natural Medicine,
located in Washington, D. Predominantly the computer software will
endeavor to lure you into paying for non-existent software program to clear away the viruses
that are infecting your Computer. Numerous adjustments are usually made to improve the buying experience
for site visitors to the golf website. They began their musical association in Nashville,
TN in 1971, performing in local clubs. Yeast Infection No More Book key formulation component
is the 5 step system plan where not a single thing held back.


Here is my web blog; Weltschmerz