Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Meant to Be (part 44)

Hey ;D

Adry, adry :p

I'm sorry bas I needed the break is all I can say..

Thank you killikum, your comments and emails mean A LOT!

Please aby a3arf if you want me to continue the story till like part 50 ..

Or taboony a5ale9ha bser3a in like 2 parts?

short post bas I will write again as soon as i can!


__________________________________________







---- M7ammad


I woke up the next morning, and felt the bed for Shaikha because she wasn't in my arms as usual.

I heard the water run in the bathroom, and went there quickly, hoping that she forgot to lock the door, but was disappointed when I got there.

"Shaikhaaaaaaa" I called, crankily.

I'm guessing she didn't hear me because there was no reply.

"Shayooooooo5" I screamed.

I heard something fall.

"Ouuuch.. Na3am, shno, shfeek?" She replied startled as she stopped the water.

"Intay ily shfeech" I laughed.

"6a7 il shampoo 3ala reely.. w mako shay y'6a7ek" She said, not able to stop herself from laughing.

"Inzain open the door" I told her.

"I'm taking a shower" She said slowly, as if she was trying to show me how stupid I was to ask her that.

"Adry, and I also know that I've seen it all.. so open the door" I said mischievously.

"M7ammad.. bas 3ad maly 5lg" she replied.

"Intay killa malich 5lg mako shay yideed.. open the f***** door" I told her, smiling, knowing that this is going to piss her off.

"cham marra gaylatlik la tseb M7ammad?" She said, annoyed.

" f*** " I repeated.

"M7ammaaaad!!" She exclaimed.

" f*** and ***** ok?" I laughed.

"That is it!" She almost screamed, and opened the door with her towel tightly wrapped around her slender figure. " w ba3dain ma3ak ya3ny?" She said as she stared at me angrily.

"9aba7 il 5air 7abeebti" I replied innocently. "are you done taking a shower?" I asked as I went inside the bathroom.

"M7ammaaad la tista3be6!!!" She tried to drag me out.

"Look honey, I'm going to take a shower, so if you want to join me 7ayach, and if you don't please close the door, bas I don't mind you peeking tara" I smiled evilly.

"I can't believe you!" She complained, but quickly closed the door when she realized that I was really serious about taking a shower, whether or not she was watching.

"Oh and I forgot to tell you how hot you look in that towel!" I screamed after her.



----- Shai5a


I went to the other bathroom and took a really quick shower after the stunt that M7ammad decided to pull.

I dressed in the other room too, knowing that M7ammad would not let me dress in peace in out room.

"Shai5aaa.." I heard him call.

"m7amaaad" I called back.

"Are you done?" He asked.

"Yeah kind of!" I replied.

He came into the room wearing his navy scrubs, with his hair still wet.

"Mumkin afham laish il 7araka il bay5a ily saweetha this morning?" I asked him, trying my best not to smile.

"3ashan marra thanya lama agoolich tifti7een il bab, tifti7eena 3ala 6ool.." He said with his eyebrow raised. "Ok?"

I stared at him, but knowing M7ammad, I would not win this argument any time soon, so I let it go 3ashan la at2a5ar 3al jam3a.

"I think you forgot something.." He said as I took my books and headed to the door.

"Shno?" I asked worried.

"My good morning kiss" He smiled innocently.

"You're not getting one honey.." I said as I hurried towards the door, but sadly he was much faster than me especially that I was carrying a couple of books.

"Awal shay, shaklich chinich yadity w intay shayla hathool, so give me the books.." He said as he blocked the door. " w thany shay, you know perfectly well that you are going nowhere without giving me my kiss.. so do it" He laughed.

I kissed him on the cheek quickly, and motioned for him to move so I can open the door.

He rolled his eyes, and pulled me for a kiss of his own, as he opened the door.

"M7ammad tara mit2a5ra so bser3a nazely the books please!" I said.

"Ok 3ayal ana awa9lich 3ashan ma tisre3een bl sayara.." He replied.

"La ana broo7y baroo7!" I told him.

"Intay ma t3arfeen tsoogeen, ana awa9lich!" He said.

"M7amad.. you better put the books in my car and leave bser3a.." I said annoyed that he was making fun of my driving skills.

"Inzain, don't forget to call me when you get there, w la tasre3een" He ordered me seriously.

"Inshallah" I replied and drove off with a smile refusing to leave my face.



_______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed ;D

44 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always been a silent reader, w I love your story so i vote kamli lain part 50 :D and post soon <3 -H*

caramela said...

Loved the post ;D
La wa9leh lain 50 i realy like this story ;*

ASM said...

im glad you posted w la wa9ly lain 50 can't wait

Bella said...

kamlaay the story to part 60 ba3d!!
lovely post:*

http://belladelboulevard.blogspot.com

Madliar said...

try hard enich 6awleenha i really love the way you write :*
thankyou

Maria said...

Please complete to part 50 and longer if you can :$

Anonymous said...

welcome back !!
amazing post as usual !
pleez post soon
thank you

the silent reader<3

Anonymous said...

I tried to see where the post where they got married! um I loved the story please write more<3 is this a real story about you or is it just imagery?

DALAL said...

SHUSHU!!!!!!!!!!!1;** WELCOME BACK TO THE BLOG-SPHERE! I MISS YOU SO MUCCHH! LAAA PLEASE PLEASE I BEEGGG 6AWLAI UR STORY ITS AMAZINNNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 AND IM SO IN LOVE WITH ITTT!! AND PLEASE NABE NEW STORYYYY ENTYY 3AJBEEA TYANINEEEN!
loolie

Anonymous said...

Think about it people if she writes more parts then it will probably take her a long time to finish the story ;) so I'm thinking two long parts would be better cuz we really want to read the ending soon!! :D


To the author: think about it.. its much better for u as a writer to finish the story soon with two satisfyingly long and thorough parts! coz the pressure of writing kil sa3a a small part will make the story drag on and you wont feel free to start something fresh and new! And yes I'm trying to convince/persuade you lool! coz we really wanna read the story soon!

Anonymous said...

Loveee it!!! Had a heart attack when i saw u finally posted!!
3ala ra7tich bs itha u finished it in two parts we need a new story soon bcuz u dear are super talented <3

Summer said...

Loved it!! and I really think you should continue!! and plz post more! at least once a month or something ;**

Anonymous said...

i literally danced when i saw the post ;p 50 PLZ and post very soon ;*

Anonymous said...

i literally danced when i saw the post ;p 50 PLZ and post very soon ;*

Eden said...

i changed my site lipstick jungle site link plzzzz spread the word

www.edensjungle.com

plzzz tell everyone i changed it and thx for the support

Livingmylife said...

big fan of ur writing!

Xxo

F.S said...

Cuteeeeeeeeee!!!!! Love it !!!!!
Ana agoul li 50 :D
Waitinggg love<3

Anonymous said...

yalla post
We're Waaiting :* <3

Anonymous said...

50 pleeeeeeeaaaasseeeeeeeee!! In love with ur story mashallaa o love the way u write. Plz don't take long plz plz plz ;$ love u ;**

Anonymous said...

PART 50!!!! AND MORRREEEEEE

Ali said...

part 50000000+

Anonymous said...

50!!!!!!!!! plzzz and post soooooon

you lost her, idiot. said...

http://mysteriousmoi-cottoncandy.blogspot.com/


loved elpost

Fjb said...

Loved it !
Jad 7bait elstoryy !
Wala post soon 7adee addicted!
Loveyou

Anonymous said...

kamlee lan part 100 ba3ad, mangool la2 :p bas pls pls pls post i loved your story ;**

shushu ;*

smile;** said...

I read your WHOLE blog ilyoom I ignored the fact that I left all my work :p
I love this story sooooo pleeeeease don't stop anytime soon thank you:**

Anonymous said...

Post till 50!!!!

when youll post it have been long time,,

Anonymous said...

Pleaaaase postt!! I'm in love w your blog, please post till 6589966444!!!! You didn't post for a really really long time :( :(

Anonymous said...

pls continue;(

Anonymous said...

Mta nawya u post:'c
Im rude lna malait mn il na6ra
Pweeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz post

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU OKAY??!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOOVE IT!!!

Yllaaaa Posstt Sooooon Please & make it longeeerrrrrr !!!!!!!!! *Puppy eyes* ?

-MAH-

Anonymous said...

Yallah! Just end it already ! Sho 50 ?! It would take a Year !
Please post the end soon ..

Destination M said...

we've been waiting!

www.streetchandeliers.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

no please continue till part 50 or more if u can and y dont u add new conflicts like bringing up his ex in the story cause u only mentioned her once i think , i dunno bas add more drama

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

PLEASE POST 50 AND MORE<3

_________________________________

http://loveisflirtingandhurting.blogspot.com/

Destination M said...

yallah we're waiting for your next post! hurry+take ur time eb nafs elwakt hahah
http://destination--m.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wheeeeeen when when when when when when when when willl uuuuu post,,,,

Yallllla your taking longggg time ='(

D*

Touch My Soul said...

Thank you EVERYONE for the comments.. and the post is UP :D

JA said...

Please check my blog!
www.untold-tales.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Good day! I could have sworn I've visited your blog before but after going through some of the articles I realized it's new to me.

Anyways, I'm certainly pleased I found it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back often!


Feel free to visit my homepage ... reduction

Anonymous said...

It's in fact very complicated in this busy life to listen news on Television, thus I simply use web for that reason, and obtain the latest news.

My web page acolor

Unknown said...

Apply For Online Loan !!

We offer loans with 3%,we offer Debt consolidation loans, business loan, Private loan,car loans, hotel loans, student loan, personal loan Home Refinancing Loans,For more details Email: ( trustenquiry05@gmail.com )

التقدم للحصول على قرض عبر الإنترنت!

نحن نقدم القروض بنسبة 3 ٪ ، ونحن نقدم القروض توطيد الديون ، وقرض الأعمال التجارية ، والقروض الخاصة ، وقروض السيارات ، وقروض الفنادق والقروض الطلابية ، والقروض الشخصية الصفحة الرئيسية إعادة تمويل القروض ، لمزيد من التفاصيل البريد الإلكتروني: (trustenquiry05@gmail.com)