Sunday, May 1, 2011

Meant to Be (Part 43)

Hello..

I posted finally.. :D

It's kinda short though, and there are some not so innocent moments in there ;p
sorry ;p

please id3ooly with my exams..

and good luck everyone with whatever you are doing..


______________________________________








----- M7ammad


The days have passed and I can only say that I grew more and more attached to Shaikha.

Well, I can't say that we are acting like husband and wife fully, as much as I want to do just that, but that is mainly because she is a very shy person.

"M7ammad.." She called, interrupting the part where I undress her with my eyes, shamelessly.

"Hmm.." I replied, still distracted.

"Stop staring!" She ordered.

"Only if you stop resisting.." I mocked her.

"You are unbelievable.." She stated.

"But you love me.." I softly kissed her neck.

"M7ammad.." She replied breathlessly.

"I want you now.." I said, for the millionth time since we got married.

"But.." She said, running out of excuses as her cheeks flushed.

"I'm listening.." I replied,

"It's 10 in the morning.." She stated.

"So? " I asked.

"So.. you can't do this in the morning.." She said.

"Why not.." I chuckled.

"Because.. because.. you just can't.." She replied, flustered.

"Then watch me.." I said, pecking her lips.

"M7ammaaad.." She pleaded with her eyes closed.

"ya3nee lee mita?" I sighed.

"Tonight.. bas not now.." She said hopefully.

"You think I'm going to fall for that again?" I asked chuckling.

"La2 hal marra 9ij.." She stated.

"Yeah right, and then you'll go and sleep in my mom's room just like last time you said tonight.. or is it going to be like the time you stayed in the bathroom for three hours showering and then pretended you were asleep as soon as your head was on the pillow?" I teased her.

She sighed.

"Give me some credit.. it's not going to be bad.." I promised confidently.

She stayed quiet as I trailed kissed from her neck to her defined collarbone.

"If you really don't want to, I suppose I can wait another day or two.." I said with my eyes closed, the idea of waiting paining me.

"I just want to do one thing first.." She said quietly.

"Ok.." I said hesitantly, as she jumped out of bed.

She locked the door, closed the lights and the curtains, and made her way back to me slowly.

"Alright.." She said, unsure.

"A7ibich tadreen.." I said as I held her closer to me, feeling her body melt to my touch immediately.

And I can only say, it was definitely worth the wait.




----- Shaikha


I blushed furiously as I remembered the details of the past few days, since he had everything his way after that night, or morning to be more accurate.

His birthday was coming up soon, and I had one thing planned for sure, I was going to tell him that I love him.

I blushed again at the thought of saying these words out loud, and I tried whispering them, but failed again.

M7ammad barged into the room and walked to the bed, plopping himself next to me, as he hugged my side.

"7abeebty.." He said, exhausted.

"Shlonik?! Had a rough day?" I asked him, putting my hands on his cheeks and tracing his perfect gufel.

"Kind of.." he replied with his eyes closed.

"Allah ya36eek il 3afya.." I said caringly.

"Allah y3afeech.. did you miss me?!" He asked.

"Of course.." I replied smiling.

"Then say it.." He said with a smile of his own.

" No.." I teased him.

"Laish?" He pouted, and I felt like kissing him but I didn't want to go that way, knowing how it will end.

"Simply because I miss you too much that words can't really express.." I said, as I let him hug me properly, enjoying the warmth radiating from his body.

"7abeebty intay walla.. I missed you too.." He kissed my forehead, and from my experience with him, I knew that he will not stop the conversation. Just like he read my mind, he continued: " Inzain, do you love me?" He asked opening his eyes now and looking at me hopefully.

I felt my cheeks burning as soon as I heard the L-word and my ears were not in a better shape either.

"Ya3ny laish ma tgooleenha.. kil hatha w ma t7ibeeny?" He asked, sounding like a little boy.

I was tongue-tied, as usual, because as soon as he says anything related to love, I'm just forced to remain quiet by an overwhelming force that I cannot overcome.

"I will make you scream that you love me tonight.." He smirked.

"Ya 8aleel il adab.." I muttered feeling my face turn to a very unattractive shade of rouge.

"Say that one more time and I will show you mno 8aleel il adab.." He said, and although he had a goofy expression on his face, his tone sounded serious.

I gulped involuntarily, and he chuckled as he hugged me closer, finally surrendering to sleep.



_________________________________


Hope you enjoyed..

See you all in a while if I do survive my exams!!

39 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALLAAAAAAAH UR BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKK XD!!!!!
MISSSSS UUUU MISSS U MISSSS U TERRIBLYYYYYYYYY <3
LOVED THE POST
N LUV UUU ;***

OH OH 1ST I THINK ??? ;p

-Roman6i8-

ASM said...

i missed you wayed w kint bamoot min kither ma trayatich 7araaaaaaaaaam 3laich lasih itsaween chethee fena w about the post it was sooooooo wroth waiting for i simply loved it waiting for the next one la 6awleen love ya

#1 anony said...

no comment on the not so innocent parts but they are so cute together!!!!!! hahaha!!!

hope u studied ilyoum!!

your #1 fan

Ali said...

mashalah you're a gifted writer

i read all the posts in your blog since 7 and havent stopped reading till 11

a VERY enjoyable read

Bin 3agouul said...

akheeeeraaan u posted!! i was waiting menzmaan 9arly fatra achayek 3ala ur blog! bs please dont stop posting!

Bella said...

Amazing as usual ;*
Keep it going and good luck with your exams!
I hope you pass them all <3

Summer said...

i loved it!! and welcome back! good luck with your exams dear!

Anonymous said...

i missed yoou wala
i loved the post
w good luck with ur exams

um flfola

Anonymous said...

Assalaamu Alaykum,

Loved this chap! Please keep them coming! Also, I don't speak Arabi, so could you possibly add more english in there too. Or add a translation lol.

BTW, I lovet how you switch off between the two characters rather than write each scene from both their perspectives like you were doing before.

Anonymous said...

HEllO,
I just want to say AMAZING! I love your stories and I hope you don't forget about us. Please continue writing asap and when you can. Good luck with you tests and school/college hope you have a great day!!

Thanks, WE LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

Ahlaaaaaaaaaan!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
Y O U R. B A C K!!!!!!
I've been reading ur story from the very beginning oo let's just say I LOVE IT!!!! oo of course I loved the post!!!:D :D

Hubba Hubba

Anonymous said...

this is by far the longest story i have read. inshala matzr3eena shahar o taktibeen post kuber baskoota o ba3dain itgheebeen shaharain

Anonymous said...

I Adoooooore yooou and yooour stooory ... AMAIZING POST Keep it UPP <3!! .. Wainting For The Next ONE!! Plllz La6awleen 3aLeenaah *puppy eyes* !! I LOVE YOU <3!!..

Anonymous said...

hey, when r ya gonna post? were waiting. i love your story and i hope they do it tonight ::D :D:D :DD:D hehehehe post a.s.ap.

Anonymous said...

Am in love with the story <3
don't be late with the new post ;$
u have an amazing way for writing ;**

N;*

Anonymous said...

I MISSS YOOUUU =(
post, please! i miss m7amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddd! :( yalla 3ad!

Anonymous said...

i miss ur post plzzz post honey <3 (alsha3b ureed post 44)

Anonymous said...

I MISSSSSSS UR STORY. COME ON! POST. :( *puppy eyes* pweeezzz

Anonymous said...

when are you going to post?! we've been waiting for a while now, miss your story so much. missing m7amad's romantic moves too. come on, please post! and good luck in your studies, i hope your senior year is going to be unstressfull.
love your story, dont stop writing.

thanks,
anonymous 22.

Anonymous said...

come on! please post :( we miss your awesome story! YALLLAAAAAAAAAAA! i miss m7amaaddddddd! :( please reply to our comments xoxoxo
<33

Anonymous said...

when are you going to post ?:(

Anonymous said...

i love your story, you are an inspiring writer. please post we've been waiting for a while now :-( ...thank you and please reply to our comments!
XOXO

Anonymous said...

i love your story, you are an inspiring writer. please post we've been waiting for a while now :-( ...thank you and please reply to our comments!
XOXO

Touch My Soul said...

Hello everyonee!! :)

il7imdillah senior year is over and done with ;D a long time ago actually bas i was in my relaxing mood so sorry ;p

I will post this week inshallah! ;D

Take care!

Ali said...

we want more!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, can you please give this blog a shot and spread the word.
Really appreciated.
I love your writing style, let alone the story which is amazing.
Thanks. x

Anonymous said...

HEYYYYY! I READ UR BLOG W I AM OFFICIALLY INLOVE WITH IT!! W YA I MISS IT!!! W NFS MAGAL ALI: WE WANT MORE!!!! post PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ !! Cant wait till u post! when u do a7s baswee party! =)) ;* Love u! mwah! I LOVE U !! Okay, i think u get it!

-M Al-

halouma said...

pllllllllz keep writing...i have read all the parts that u have published in just 2 days with no sleeping at all ~_~ ...i guess i was very Eager to know the whole story...and i think i fell in love with a married man...<3 mou7amad <3... hhhhhh .
by the way u are an amazing writer...
so pllllllz keep writing...*_~
love the whole story even though that it's not finished but i love it..
thnx <3

Anonymous said...

I L.O.V.E. Your blog!!! Mashalla your writing is excellent lich mosta8bal fi il kitaba! I love your blogs! Allah yewafgiich! Bes 3afwan mita nawya itkamleeeenha MIT wana anger!:(((

Anonymous said...

please post part 44 and continue your great work -xoxo, www.thatsokuwaiti.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

HEEEEEEYYYYY! DIDNT YOU SAY THAT YOU WILL POST 'NEXT WEEK' I WAS IN SPAIN LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO AND I READ YOUR COMMENT. DUDE, POST. WE R WAITING HERE!
LOVE YOU
AND YOUR BLOG..
AND M7AMAD LOLOL
POST...
thank you babe :D:D!

Anonymous said...

SHUSHU PLEEEEASE POST !!!! please we've been waiting for soooo long :(
post gabl el3eed alla y5aleiik :(

Anonymous said...

pleaaassee post!! its beeen about 3 months!! :'(

Touch My Soul said...

Thank you ALL so much..

I posted finally :p

Sorry I couldnt reply earlier!

Anonymous said...

which blogging site may be so takei
http://www.rgburton.com/fb/blogs/user/RussellNVC
http://rotoruaambassadors.com/members/rachelmac/activity/2399/
http://wiki.ohanda.org/index.php?title=User:CelesteLu
http://wiki.24hrscamp.org/index.php?title=Utente:Asapinaf5
http://redshanty.com/?L=blogs.blog&article=45990

Gulf Jobs said...

Nice, interesting post... thanks for posting!

ILU Angel Free Online Dating said...

ILU Angel (I Love You Angel) is great for making friends, dating or long term relationship, which may even take you to your dream wedding, who knows...

ILU Angel Online Dating said...

ILU Angel (I Love You Angel) is great for making friends, dating or long term relationship, which may even take you to your dream wedding, who knows...

Unknown said...

Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati where you can become
rich famous and popular and your life story we be change
totally my name is Dan Jerry I am here to share my
testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati
and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor
no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my
family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all
my possible best to get money but no one work out for me
each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no
money to take care of them until one day I decided to join
the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I
never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they
said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to
me they really change my story totally . They give me the
sum of $1,200,000 and many thing. through the Illuminati I
was able to become rich, and have many industry on my
own and become famous and popular in my country , today
me and my family is living happily and I am the most
happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the
Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like
other people and you life we be change totally.If you are
interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then
contact him +2348106618681 or for more information +1(705)8062021
email:illuminatibrotherpowerful@gmail.com or you need my assistance
email:danjerry04@gmail.com...