Monday, January 3, 2011

The one and only - H

Hello..

Happy New Year (sorry its late)..

awal shay I'm really sorry for not replying to ur comments or emails..
I am reading them, but I dont have time to reply to all of you..
I will reply to the emails asap inshallah..

As for the story, I will post the next part in February (;S)
Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyy..
Bas I dont want to fail my senior year ..

I will try to finish the story in the winter break inshallah..
we'll see ..

This post is dedicated to H.. on his birthday (as if he reads this ya3ny)..


_____________________________________________







Sometimes we love someone so much that we start to get delusional..

Reality gets mixed up with hopes, dreams, and whims..

Two months ago, it was easy for me to imagine you beside me ..

To imagine our lives together..

To imagine waking up beside you..

To imagine hugging you after a long day..

To imagine your soothing voice..

To imagine your perfect smile..

To imagine you.. but more importantly us..

But with everything going around me right now, it is getting harder and harder..

The possibility of us being together is fading..

And that possibility is the only thing that kept me going for so long..

I'm starting to need you to the point where it is simply painful..

I read about drug addicts and I smile, because being addicted to drugs is much easier than being in love with you..

At least these people can get treated.. whereas no one can find a solution to my problem..

All this is probably meaningless on your birthday..

I should wish you a happy birthday..

I should wish you a happy life..

I should be able to celebrate this day with you..




I love you..

And I hope that one day you will realize how much I do love you..

Happy Birthday..

And may all your wishes come true inshallah..


_________________________________________


Will post next one in a month..

TC!

4 comments:

#1 Anony said...

You will always ahve me inshalla... I know it's no compensation bs it's the next best thing.

It will only get easier with time. not necessarily better, bs you'll learn how to deal with it more... at least on the outside... now the inside is a whole different matter that I don't think I'm qualified enough to talk about...


I love you... :)
Your #1 Anony

Bella said...

I know exactly what you're going through, and your words went right through my heart.
<3

Anonymous said...

grow up and move no, yes you love him but hellooooo he doesnt care.
why waste your time even waiting or thinking of him.
you should love yourself even more, if its meant to be its meant to be, whats the point of standing and waiting for him to come, he'll come to you if he needs you.
i say this because i know how painful it is to love someone and knowing they dont belong to you.
life is worth living, A.

Kuwaitiblogger said...

http://lovingyouisimple.blogspot.co.uk/

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BLOG
IT'S INTERESTING
X