Saturday, October 2, 2010

Shared Story (2)

This is another story..
she wanted to share..
and I hope you guys offer her some advice..
w I will write my advice in the next post inshallah..

_________________________________________






I was 13 when I first fell inlove. I meet him from flickr and I regret that knw we stayed together for a year he was the perfect guy I lied about something and he found out so he broke up with me.

After a year I logged in my fb and found an inbox from this guy let's call him 3aziz. He was thanking me for accepting his request. We started chatting kna we chat the whole time. Awl mngoom tell we go back to sleep he asked me for my email I don't knw why I gave him I felt like I could trust him. After a week of chatting on msn he told me that he was falling for me and I felt the same way so we became a couple. We talked day and night. Itha knt mt'9ygaa I would go to him he would always be their for me. After 5 months the day before my life becomes black I was chatting with 3aziz.

me*fenyy el 9y7aa
3ziz* laiish 7yatyy shfeech
me* t5ylt my life bdoonk
3ziz* mb a5leech

The next day was his first day for uni w anaa knt fl bait w I woke up at 7 bs 3shaan I be the first to wish him luck on his first day. I talked with him tell he got to uni and I went back to sleep at 4 I woke up 7saayt glbyy kaan bwgf. I talked to 3aziz bs he wasn't answering so I thought maybe he's with his friend aw shyy. I was sitting in the living room I was checking my fb when I saw a guys status Allah yr7m 3ziz al flanii. It was the same name of 3ziz I freaked out 6rsht a msg 7g the guy asked him whts the name of the guys father. But he took a while to answer so I told my friend to call him. She did and she called me she told me that it was him. I broke down I stayed a 2 weeks nt in the mood to talk to anyone I would cry every once in a while. After a year I had this guy friend that I knew for 3 years he told me that he loved me. I told him that I can't. He said that he understand and now a7s I'm falling for him. I don't knw wht to do if I tell him a7s inaa I will feel bad lnaa a5oon 3aziz Allah yr7ma :(.


_________________________________


I hope you are feeling better..

7 comments:

glittery-butterfliez said...

I can't imagine me in your place..
and i would never judge you
we were all raised in different ways and we live in different places..
but for me i think u need a break from everything...
a fresh start!
something new
not a new "him" whoever him could be!
think about u...
love will come
its always here just wait for the right time..
u thought u loved all three of them..
so i'm guessing if there's a fourth one u will love again!
again im not judging im just saying that its YOU.
YOU and no one else
why dont you try to forget?
forget and be happy..
and trust me happiness is always there! its all over this world..just dont wait for it to come...GO and LOOK for it!
in a new way..
i hope i made some sense ;p
again...its ur life ;*

Anonymous said...

Glittery butterfliez;

Thnx sweety for yur comment

A7s u ddnt understand the last part of the story.

They're is another guy he's my friend he's always kaan by my side he told me he has feeling for me mn km shhr but I told him I can't he told me he understands and he's going to wait for me and nw I have feelings for him w i now if I'm going to be with him I will feel bad wna I'm cheating on 3ziiz.

Z;*

Anonymous said...

** their is
Z;*

Naduuuuh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
* L said...

I'm sorry for your loss... I can't even begin to imagine how you felt at the time and how you feel now.

the only words of advise that i can give you is to give yourself time. Does time heal all wounds? Who knows... maybe not...maybe we don't even have time.

If you love this guy and he loves you then you can wait a while because if you feel that it would be disrespectful to aziz then that means your still not over him or over his death.

Live your life and have this guy as your friend... o inshallah things will place themselves eventually.

Lots of love
xoxo

k said...

With all due respect 3aziz is dead...so how would u be cheating on him???

swera said...

sweety! life goes on! You're not cheating at all! 3aziz is dead now allah yer7ama o he's in a better place than this life! go on with ur life and if this guy really loves u then that's all what u need :)