Sunday, April 18, 2010

Meant to Be (Part twenty-seven)

helloo..
this is a long post, sorry for the delay :p
It's dedicated for the anony who didn't want to sleep ;p
i hope you did, and please saway nickname for urself :)
and also for Princess T, who is a pisces :p

______________________________________






----- M7ammad

I hugged the soft pillow closer and as I inhaled deeply, taking in the smell of the sea.

"M7ammad.." called a soft, distant voice.

I did not reply because I was really tired.

"M7ammad.. I can't breathe.." Said the voice in a more distinct manner.

I opened my eyes slowly, and got up quickly when I saw that I was practically crushing her body.

"Oh... sorry" I mumbled as I lied on the sand.

"Laish ma tgoom tnam da5el?" She asked after a while.

"I'm too tired.." I said grumpily. I hate sleeping in the afternoon.

"Come on, I'll help you up.." She said as she offered her hand.

I took her hand and pulled her down with me.

"Ouch!" She cried

"Will you be quiet?" I said as I hugged her.

"3awartny!" She replied.

"Sorry.. now be quiet.." I asked her again.

"I don't like sleeping in the afternoon.." She mumbled.

"Shhhh.." I said.

"The sun is annoying.." She complained.

I ignored her.

"Can you let me go?" She asked.

"What part of be quiet don't you understand?" I said, sounding angry, when in
reality, I was enjoying her rambling.

She stayed quiet and didn't move after my remark. I didn't even feel her breathing.

"Shaikha.." I called, just to make sure.

"Na3am?" She replied in an inaudible voice.

"Let's play a game.." I said thoughtfully.

"Shno?" she asked questioningly.

"It's a get to know the other person kind of game.." I said, trying to think of a good game quickly.

"Ya3ny shno.. truth or dare?" She said excitedly.

"yeah, kind of.." I said, laughing.

"Ok.. let's start then!!" She said, almost clapping her hands.

I laughed as I watched her get up and walk around trying to think of questions. She stopped and smiled a few times as new ideas popped into her heads I guess.

The sun was beginning to set, and different shades of colors were mixing in the sky, creating a splendid combination.

"Shai5a.. ta3alay gi3day shoofay il sunset.." I told her.

She came quickly and sat next to me, and I moved closer to her, enveloping her in a side-hug. To my surprise, she leaned in and put her head on my shoulders as she stared at the sky with a dreamy look on her face.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I said after a while.

"yeah.. it is.." She whispered.

"It's almost as beautiful as you.." I continued, as I watched her lips curving to form a small smile, and her cheeks turning bright red.

I kissed her cheeks and pointed to my laps.

"Gi3day.." I told her.

Again, she surprised me by actually sitting without any complaints. I hugged her closer, and I smiled at how she seemed more comfortable with my presence these days.

We sat like that for a long while, until it was dark outside.

"I'm hungry.." I said as my stomach growled.

"I am too.." She said, not moving.

"Ya3ny shno il7een?" I said.

"Madry.." She replied simply.

"Goomaaaaaaaaay... yalla sawweely 3asha.." I said as I got up, pulling her with me.

"Inshallah, inshallah.." She said as she ran to the kitchen.



----- Shai5a


He followed me and sat on a stool, just watching.

"You know that you look hot right?" He said after a while.

I ignored him and turned around, trying to focus on the lettuce that I was cutting.

"Tadreen shno a7la shay bl dinya?" He asked seriously.

"Shno?" I said as I looked at him.

"The thought of a woman cooking..so hot.." He said as he winked.

I rolled my eyes as I continued to cut the lettuce, and moved on to the cucumbers.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he peeked.

"A salad.." I said.

"WHAT!! Nooo.. Agoolich I'm hungry!! Tgooleely salad?" He complained.

"W fee sandwiches ba3ad .." I said as I laughed.

"Itha ma shiba3t I'm going to eat you.." He threatened as he got closer.

"5alaaaaaa9.. asaweelik desert ba3ad.. bas I have to see what is in the fridge
first.." I said as I ran away.

"If you need anything, I can just call the people in charge and they will bring
it.." He said.

"Madry.. look in there and see what do we have.." I replied.

"The fridge is full.." He replied after a while, "I think you can manage to make
anything from what we have.." He continued as he took a seat.

"I'll take a look later.." I said distractedly.

"Do you need help madame?" He asked.

"Mademoiselle.." I replied involuntarily, and bit my tongue afterwards.

He mumbled something which I didn't hear and left.

I cursed myself over and over for being so stupid, and worked quickly. I finished
the salad with a side dip and the sandwiches, and washed my hands.

"M7ammad!" I called as I looked around.

He came in after a while, as I was setting the table, and helped me. We sat down in
silence, as he helped himself to some salad. I munched slowly, thinking of a way to break the ice.

I looked at him, and he was too busy thinking, with his plate left almost untouched.

"Did you not like the food?" I asked worried.

"No.. it's delicious, tislam eedich.." He replied as he ate.

"Allah ysalmik.. why don't you eat some sandwiches if you are hungry?" I said.

He kept quiet as he finished the salad on his plate and got up.

"Il 7imdillah.." He said as he disappeared into the house.

I was surprised, if there is anything that I learned about him these few days, it
was that he had a great appetite, mashallah. I felt guilty, and put some sandwiches on the plate and went to find him. He was sitting outside, absorbed in the movement of the waves in front of him.

I sat down beside him and handed him the plate. He refused to take it, claiming that
he was not hungry anymore.

I took a sandwich and brought it closer to his mouth.

"Min eedy.." I said.

He smiled a weak smile, and reached for the sandwich.

"La2.. open your mouth.." I said as I laughed.

He raised his eyebrows, and looked at me questioningly. A7isa ygool sh6ary 3aleeha.
He ate silently and I offered him another sandwich, and he ate it too.

"Tara you still have to make the dessert if that is what you are trying to run away
from.." He said as he finished the last one.

"Inzain.." I said, as I laughed and got up.

"a7la meal min a7la eed.." He said as he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

I ran to the kitchen and did my quick recipe for fried ice-cream.

"m7ammaaaaaaad..." I said as I ran outside, "yalla fried ice-cream!" I said, but I didn't find him.

I went to the kitchen, to find him already there, helping himself.

" Ta3alay thoogay il dessert mal murty.." He said.

"Mashallah 3aleeha ..she's really talented.. " I said as I tasted the dessert.

"6al3a 3alay.." He chuckled.

I ignored him, and we continued to eat from the same plate silently.

"Abeech intay twakleeny.." He said, more like demanded.

I obeyed, just as the spoon touched his lips, he screamed.

"Aaaaaaaaay.." He said as he jumped.

"Shno??" I asked scared.

"7iragteeny!!" He said as he licked his lips.

"Oh my god.. I'm so sorry walla ma knt adry!!" I said as I brought some water.

"La2.. water is not good for these kinds of burns.." He replied.

"3ayal shno?" I asked confused.

"Ta3alay.. do just as I tell you.." He said in a commanding way.

"Okay.." I replied obediently.

"Come closer.." He ordered.

I did.

"Closer.." He said again.

I did again.

"Blow on it slightly.." He said.

I did, not realizing his intentions. My face was a few inches away from his, as I blew softly, worrying about him.

"Kiss me.." He said with his eyes closed.


____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed :D

45 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIRSSSSSSTTT:D:D
loved the posttt 3ajeeeeeebb
but something ruined it!
the CLIFFHANGERR!
ish.hal cliffhanger il 8awiii?!!
post soooon;***
-anony R

Anonymous said...

OMGGGGGGGG pooooooooooost nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow Looove the pooooooooooooooooost

Um Flfola

Anonymous said...

OH MYYYY

DEDICATION FOR ME
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY

and my name is reem

Anonymous said...

Iyannnnnnneennnn ilpostt


Bs lazem elyom takmila she kissed wala la2

bs nabee en3aref eha they kissed
plzzzzz

dareen

Anonymous said...

-Roman6i8-
"ya3ni awani i commented mali 5lg bs el post 3ajeeeeb" ;p

#1 Anoy said...

yah yah yaaah!!! ish3alaina!!! Fee post il youm ba3d '3iyabin 6aweel!!! Itha 3ala chithi kil youm ba6africh!! ;P

sh3alaich.. zayda sho3bitich ma3a il commenters.. ;D ya blog celebrity ya intay!! XD

Your #1 Anony!

Anonymous said...

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEE POSSSSSST LOVEEEE ITTTT <3 :****

walaa wlaaa wlaaa mafeeni 9abeeer 3alaa ilnaxt post i lovee ur storyyy soooooooo muchhhh <3 <3 :* !!!!
waiting babe ;*

-DF:*

Anonymous said...

Hehehehehehe 7yaaatii Entiii :D :D Is it my lucky day or what :D !! Ur dedication and 7wooors !!

Love u 7beebtiii :* and ya im a PISCES :P :P

Al Post yjaaaanin :D :D :D U Finally Posted :D :D I'm Really Exicted :D:D

First 3shan al dedication that build a VERY VERY WIDE SMILE ON MY FACE :D and about you posting and about the post :D :D

Thnxxxxxxxxx 7beebtii :P

Keep it ShuShu :D
Love u
Princess T :D
XoXoxoxoxox

the social butterfly said...

that post literally took my breathe awayyy ... amazing:*

Charmbracelet said...

OMG!! Awwww!!

That's all I got to say!=O

Awesome but not so awesome cliffhanger =p

-N~

Anonymous said...

Aaaaahhhhh the post is amaazzingggg
but the cliff hanger is killinggg!!;p

Plzzz plzzz post asap!(a)

Can't wait!!;*

M.

Secerts said...

it so cute!!!!I LOVED THE POST!! im glade she is warming up to mo7amad he seems like a gr8 guy! dont keep us waiting post soon

Anonymous said...

Btw shushu...u asked kaif 3rft ana ur 17 :P I read your profile :D

Love
PrincessT

Anonymous said...

laaaa laaaaa:O IM HOOKED ON UR STORY!! shino hal cliffhanger??? shina6irna il7een:'(?????

Fa6ma7sam said...

LAAAAAAAAA !!! LAISH HAL CLIFFHANGER ??!!! =( !!!

PLZ POST BSER3AAA !!!

a777bh .. if he wants ill Kiss Him =P Hhahahahaha

Anonymous said...

nice post,, umm please tell me when is the nxt u're gonna upload i'm waiting...

Bibi said...

LAISH ILCLIFFHANGER

amooot ana amoooottt

too much to handle! i cant handle that much suspense!!

wileeesalmich POSSTT abee a3arif she9eeeerr
o no more cliffhangers l2na urs are very deadly

xoxo

Unknown said...

CCCUUUTTEEE!!!<3 i wanna knw whaat happens next!!!!

nada said...

why my posts are not appearing i posted like the fith one probably and it doesn't appear .. i wrote like a novel anyways ... 7abait el post masha2allah 3aleech ur writings are awsome .. 3ainii 3alaich barda ..

nada said...

fifth*** awesome****

Anonymous said...

hey shushu what does "Mademoiselle" mean ?!

Q80BOY said...

A great cliff hanger well done! ;)

Now don;t post the next post too soon. give your readers a week or so, let them die for the contents of the next post :)

did she kiss him? what happened next? did she refuse?

these are all questions that are going in the readers head, great work!

Anonymous said...

a55 la t7are'6ha (Q80BOY) NO POST SOON

-'3ARSHOOBA

Touch My Soul said...

Thank you ALL for commenting.. I will try to reply to all your comments bas I dont have time now (sorry)
mademoiselle means young lady, its used for women who are not married..
and I will post as sooooooon as I can; bas i dont know how soon is soon .. :P
thank you all again :)

The Truth said...

WAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! I was literally grining reading everything I missed! ALL THE TIME! I couldn't smiling!! 3ajeeeeebb 3ajeeeeb 3ajeeeeeeebb!!!! Sorry btw I haven't been commenting for a while, throof throof :p ,, AAKHHH! wallah 3ajeeba your story!! can't wait for the next post;**

The Truth said...

Eeeh! b3d shawagteenyy aby fried ice-cream :(

The Truth said...

Eeeh! b3d shawagteenyy aby fried ice-cream :(

Anonymous said...

awaih she told him mademoisle 3ashan chee he left her and went ma3ref wain

Bee said...

ohmygod, I love this blog
Keep going :*

Anonymous said...

misssssss yooooooooooooooooooooou

um flfola

Anonymous said...

post
post
post
post
post
post
post
post

allllaaahhhh y5aleeecchhh

The Truth said...

I couldn't stop smiling**** ;$ aham shay enna five comments o aham shay enna two repeated ;$

Anonymous said...

Wileeee salmich post walla im dying IM DYYYIINGG!!!!

Plz plz ilyom post allah y5aleech ma y9eer cliff hanger halkuber o u take a long time to post

bibi

Anonymous said...

oh my god, shu shu! u still didnt post! its already tuesday for crying out aloud! iam waiting please do post sooon i thought when i come ill see u posted already.
btw dont put soo much arabic in it caue it jumbles me up then.
Bst wishs,
Anony FAIZ.. :)

Anonymous said...

pleeeeease pooost soon .. allah y5aleech .. <3 lovech

Anonymous said...

i wanna know what i gonna happen ..

Touch My Soul said...

I am sooooooooo sorry walla..
I will post as sooooooooon as possible..
ya3ny this week-end by the most..
before saturday I promise..
I'm so busy really,
Sorry agaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin..
w thank you for commenting..
I miss you allllllllllllllllll :)

Madliar said...

3ajeeeeeeeeeb :D
ILY and ur storyy ;;*
pls post asap ;p
i knw wayyed tshara6 bs 3ala ma an6er ur post amel o i go read other stories o ansa 3an urs :|

saroona;**

Anonymous said...

NDAAAAAA2 men al ba7raaain : ana w ba8il hal el ba7rain ne6leb mench and we beg u to post on thursday ... ALLahh ya5aleeecch ... please please please please please

- ba7raieyah <3

Anonymous said...

my name is ba7raineyah ** correction

Anonymous said...

pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze poooooooooooost sooon 3ashan 5a6rii

Anonymous said...

please post now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now nownow now now nownownow now pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Touch My Soul said...

The post is up people :P
w thank you all for ur comments..
sorry 6awalt 3aleekum :)

Anonymous said...

omg .. u guys really look excited ..

-banoota

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!

Feel free to surf to my site - how to get lot of followers on instagram