Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's Someone's Birthday Today

It's "someone's" birthday today
January 3, 2010
It's his birthday ..
and I'm feeling like sh*t ..
The age difference is technically one year more today
and I will reply to all your comments for the previous post later inshallah!

of Course this post is dedicated to Him

_________________________________





H,

Happy Birthday
May all your days be filled with joy and happiness
May you find the person who makes your heart flutter the way you make mine
May you fall in love again with the person you are meant to be with
May god brighten your path and grant you his precious blessings
May you live life to its fullest

I love you
No matter what happened
I love you.
No matter what I say
I love you.
as much as I pretend you are invisible
I love you.
as much as I ignore your presence
I love you.

No matter how many times I vow not to think about you,
my brain walks along the familiar path every day,
the path where you dominate everything,
the path filled with memories that I will cherish for the rest of my life,
the path filled with red roses, that provided me with all the love I needed in the beginning
But are now hurting me with their myriad thorns,
and even though I'm bleeding, I'm thankful
because they assure me that you were not just a figment of my imagination
You were real,
Our love was real.

You may think that I forgot about you,
you may assume that I no longer care,
But believe me you are wrong,
you mean the world to me
always and forever
I love you ..
and even as I say that, I feel like I'm not expressing myself enough.

I wish I can wish you a happy birthday properly.

__________________________________

Madry mita the story :S

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww !!
speechless...

-Roman6i8-

Yooy said...

this is very sad :(
you broke my heart.

#1 Anony said...

ya 7ayati!!!! Happy birthday!!! kil 3am oo ohwa ib 5air oo 9i77a oo salama.. oo inshalla allah e7a8i8lich one wish min il 27 he's supposed to have...

stop moping around... you're going to get to see me tomorrow!!! XD

Your #1 Anony..

p.s. and no I don't mean to be harsh bss you know I love teasing you.. love you!!! You love him... he loves....??? (fill in the blank) :)

albiet all the hmm some might say inconsiderate things I said above... I love how you write so powerfully when you feel like the word I can't say... it really moves the reader..

Anonymous said...

its my brothers birthday today too lool :P and his name starts with an H :p thats funny. anyways find a new guy and forget about this one:)thats all im saying ;p

Licious;*** said...

that broke my fragile heart!!!

u wrote it beautifully making me really feel every emotion...

i hope whatever is going on ends up in good terms...inshala all ur dreams comes true...it's funny my cousins b-day is today too ;P but it doesn't start with an H ;P

waiting on the post tyt sweetie ;*

Love ya;*

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and moving. Reading this I remember that heartache is universal - and while I wouldn't wish this kind of pain on my worst enemy, it's comforting to know that you feel it and so do countless others. It's comforting :) Thank you!

Touch My Soul said...

Roman6i8: Thanks :)

Yooy: I'm sorry :S bas life is sad sometimes

#1 Anony: Wow.. ur comment is messed up but cheerful nonetheless :P w ma3loomatich '3ala6 :P.. bas thank you for commenting

Anony: That is not cool :P:P can you plz tell me how old your brother is?! you can just email me if you dont want to say it here. :)

Licious;***: Thank you very very much 3ala ur wonderful comment.. and Im glad ur cousin's name does not start with an H :P w STUDY!! :P

Lovesick American Girl in Kuwait: Thank you.. and ur right .. sometimes i feel like nobody is going through the pain that i have to go through..

#1 Anony said...

My comment isn't messed up... you are!!! Well, actually only your brain.. bss ya3ni ma tinlamain ithhir intay min ams ta7t ta2theer illi tawwich you experienced it.. :P

honey all I meant to say was happy birthday to him... oo inna you can borrow one of his birthday wishes for you.. you at least deserve that..

oo inna wait let me check.. ee mafrooth ma itkooneen za3lana la2anna tadreen inna bithshofeeni 3an il youm.. .

oo inna I love you.. oo BAS!!

weh it's not THAT confusing!! :P lol

Your #1 Anony

Touch My Soul said...

#1 Anony: Yeah I guess you are right! :P W thank you.. inshallah agoola :P.. w of course shooftich t5aleeny happy.. btw.. tara min ziman ma 6affartich :P W i love you too.. AND its much clearer now :)