Saturday, December 26, 2009

Meant to Be (part sixteen)

This post is dedicated to all my followers
ESPECIALLY: "Roman6i8"!
Thank you for being such a sweet and dedicated follower :)
w I posted TODAY ba3ad :p
i know its a short post.. bas another one coming soon (hopefully) :P

________________________________________





----- M7ammad

We left our house after saying good-bye to everyone. I kept Shaikha close to me when we walked towards my cousins because I saw Aisha eyeing her.

"Smile 3ashan t7irreenha" I whispered into her ears, chuckling.

She nervously giggled and I could see that Aisha was jealous. Grow up, I thought to myself as we passed by them quickly because we were seriously late.

Fahad, my brother, was waiting for us outside so he can drop us off. But none of the ladies came with us because the 3azeema wasn't over yet.

She walked nervously beside me as we approached the car. Fahad greeted her and they chatted for a while in the car. It was surprising for me because I usually didn't get to see her talking.

"Fahad a7na wain binroo7?" She asked him.

"Il ma6ar, ya3ny wain?" He replied sarcastically.

"La2, bas ana moo yayba jan6ity!" She replied, scared.

"La t5afeen.. ana yayeb kil shay.. intaw bas roo7aw w istansaw.. w take good care of my brother .. ma awa9eech 3alee" He told her. "Tara he has a tendency to get lost" He added, laughing.

Her face got red as she mumbled a "inshallah"

"a7na wain ra7 nroo7?" I asked Fahad.

"7amood, Shfeek inta w murtik? IL MA6AR.. The airport!" He screamed.

"NOOO!! La tista3be6.. ya3ny where are we travelling to?" I asked him, chuckling at his reaction.

I can see her eyes getting wide as she absorbed what I just said.

"You don't know where we're going to?!" She asked incredulously, but in a low voice.

"Zain kalamteeny.. walla 3abaly I'm invisible" I replied sarcastically.

Fahad shot me a glare. Walla agool 7ag umy, his eyes humorously warned. My mom wa9atny 3aleeha malyoon marra gabel la ni6la3, and I didn't want to upset her. I knew that she would probably cry if she knew that we're not get along.

" La2 I don't know where we are going.. it's a surprise.. all planned by my sisters" I replied. "So expect the unexpected" I told her as I laughed at her freaked out expression.

"The unexpected w bas?" Fahad added laughing.

After a couple of minutes, we got to the airport. Since we were late, we finished everything quickly, and we got to the airplane just a couple of minutes before it's departure.


-----Shai5a

I kissed everyone good-bye, making sure not to look them in the eye so I don't cry.
As I finished from my family, we got closer to his cousins. I saw Aisha giving me the: "I will not lose this battle" look, so I ignored her.

Thankfully, M7ammad drew mw closer to him and announced that we are really late and there is no more time for good-byes.

"Smile 3ashan t7irreenha" He whispered in my ear, as he evilly laughed.

I laughed, enjoying the fact that she was had the jealous look on her face already.

As we walked to the car, we saw Fahad waiting for us. I was really glad to see him, because I didn't want to endure another painfully silent drive with M7amad again.

"Shlonich Shai5a?" He asked me cheerfully.

"Tamam.. inta shlonik?!" I replied with a smile.

"B5eer allah ysalmich" He replied. And to both of us he said, "Yalla 3ashan ma nit2a5ar."

On our way, we chatted a bit about my brother, who happens to be one of Fahad's best friends. I felt comfortable, and I didn't even mind M7amad's presence.

"Fahad a7na wain binroo7?" I asked him wonderingly.

"Il ma6ar, ya3ny wain?" He replied in that annoying sarcastic voice.

"La2, bas ana moo yayba jan6ity!" I replied shocked.

"La t5afeen.. ana yayeb kil shay.. intaw bas roo7aw w istansaw.. w take good care of my brother .. ma awa9eech 3alee" He told me caringly. "Tara he has a tendency to get lost" He added, while laughing his head off.

I quickly pretended to be scrutinizing the road as I said inshallah, avoiding further discussion in this topic.

Fahad and M7amad had a loud conversation which I didn't really catch. But I heard the last part, and I was shocked.

"You don't know where we're going to?!" I blurted quickly.

"Zain kalamteeny.. walla 3abaly I'm invisible" M7ammad replied ironically.
I didn't reply to his comment, but I felt like just running away. I didn't want to spend my honeymoon with him. He didn't love me, he doesn't even like me, I thought to myself.

" La2 I don't know where we are going.. it's a surprise.. all planned by my sisters" He replied. "So expect the unexpected" He added laughing.

I freaked out a bit, because I knew just how creative my cousins can be. It's cute when they plan romantic things for their husbands, but it's not even funny when I'm involved.

"The unexpected w bas?" Fahad added chuckling, which didn't help my situation at all.

When we arrived at the hotel, everything was a rush. M7ammad took care of everything quickly, as I stood by admiring his efficiency in everything he does. I noticed that he was always smiling for strangers, and he treated everyone in a very respectful way, even the humble workers there. Before I knew it, we were already on the airplane as it was getting ready for departure.

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed :)

18 comments:

Charmbracelet said...

Allah !! Thank you!! 3jeeeb!
How soon is ur next post ?=p
-N~

Anonymous said...

OMG A7LA MUFAJA2AAAA :PP *jumps up & down *
ma t9adgeen how bored i was u just made my day thnxx XD
ma twa8a3t u post this soon yaaay i feel special lool ;p
Mwaa77 luvich ;* ;p

-Roman6i8-

Anonymous said...

BTW this soooooo doesn't count as sunday or mondays post u still owe us during the next 2 days =p
LooL 7asait roo7i meaan :s :p
w la it wasn't short it was PERFECT ;***

-Roman6i8-

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay
post post post post
WOOOOHOOOOO

shushu u have no clue how much i needed that post today...THHAANNKK UUU DUDE UR THE BEST

pleeezzz post the next part SOOON and have it EXTRA LONG 3alashan y9eer the perfect way to say goodbye to this decade....A POST FROM SHUSHU \:D/

Rawan said...

i just loved the post bas please another one oo naby longer:P

That Perfect Someone said...

i check ur blog all the time, but i guess this is my first time to comment :p
anyways im lovin' this :D!

Anonymous said...

I wrote about your blog in my blog if it is ok with you :)

http://outloud93.wordpress.com/2009/12/26/different-blog/

Anonymous said...

DON'T TYT!! SERIOUSLY!! no no i've got to say this!

I MORE THAN LOVE UR STORY but damn girl u take too long to post please please please post as soon as u can...ur like my favorite story so far and i can't get enough of it so please pleaaaaaaaaaaase post at least weekly 3ashan we don't lose touch with this story!!

I LOVE IT AND LOVE U ;******

-L<3

Licious;*** said...

Loved the post and i love the couple!!
inshalaa he falls for her...falls head over heals for her and vise versa...but not without a few interesting fights here and there...:P

thanks for the post waiting on the next post inshala...love u ;*

Anonymous said...

please post soon

how about today ???

u have no idea how much that will please us and make our day

SERIOUS;Y THOUGH.....
I NEED A POST TODAY L2NA IM SO STRESSED O T3BANA AND I KNOW THIS WILL BRIGHTEN MY DAY

Abdulwahab said...

beautiful s6ory this time , i loved it , aham shay smile 3ashan t7irrenha LOL, thanks a lot =)

Touch My Soul said...

Charmbracelet: ur welcome :) .. hmm.. madry.. no promises :P

Roman6i8: Glad u liked it :) ... I know: for some reason bloggers are not posting! and You are special :)and btw.. yimkin ako post yimkin la2 :P no promises made :P

Mrs. Chuck: Looool :P u r welcome w inshallah soon :P.. I'll try my best!

Rawan: Thank you.. w inshallah! :)

That Perfect Someone: Thnx for commenting! :) w glad ur enjoying!

Outloud93: Thank you very much.. and of course I don't mind :P.. a9lan its an honor :)

Anony: Looool.. walla I know :P w inshallah I will try my best to post very soon :)

Licious:**: Thank u.. and we'll see :P.. np.. and soon inshallah!

Anony: Loool.. inshallah.. madry.. I will try my best ;)

Abdulwahab: Looool.. thnx :P.. and you have no idea how easily women can get jealous


Thank you for commenting everyone!! :)

Anonymous said...

okaaayy if u dnt like critisim im so so sorry bs lazem i say one thing that i think would be alot nicer y3nimadri maybe the otherppllike this thing bs i think it wouldbe WONDERFUL itha men bedal ma u write everything that happend with mohammed then everything again in shaikas way u could just write one long post and color there thoughts aw sghay lana i LOVVEEE the story bs the post r so shirt becasuse its his way then herss.....

-lol90

Touch My Soul said...

Anony: No bl3aks .. thank you for being honest.. bas the coloring is really paiful .. ya3ny 9ij 9ij 9ij mala8a when you color and it takes a long time.. bas I will ask in the next post, and if its what everyone wants then I will try my very best to do so :) and thank you for your suggestions.. they are always welcome :)

Anonymous said...

okay then i7na manabe inta3bech :P no need to color coordinate.. i think we will under stand the thoughts cus it will be like mo2nath for the girl and mothakar for the guy :p

-lol90

Touch My Soul said...

Anony (lol90): Again, thank you for your suggestion.. and I think fikritich 7ilwa without the coloring.. maybee I'll just put their initials before their thoughts! Thank you again.. w inshallah next post or the one after, I will definetly try it out! :)

Anonymous said...

Amaaaaazinggggg good job bs eash rayik law tktben ena shaikha o m7mad m3 b3th y3ni tdmjenhm 3ashan ma nrja3 ngra nfs ela7dath twice ?

Anonymous said...

Amaaaaazinggggg good job bs eash rayik law tktben ena shaikha o m7mad m3 b3th y3ni tdmjenhm 3ashan ma nrja3 ngra nfs ela7dath twice ?