Monday, December 14, 2009

Meant to be (part fifteen)

At last..
the long awaited post :P
w inshallah another one will be coming up this weekend!
bas its short shwaya :P
_______________________________________






----- M7ammad

I actually enjoyed hugging her, okay maybe I got carried away with the hug but she didn't seem to mind at all.

The rest of the night went by quickly, but of course not action less.

I was chatting with my sister with my hand still around Shai5a, when my cousin, whom I don't really like, came. Her name was Aisha, and she had a crush on me from when we were teenagers but she didn't really appeal to me, and I made that clear to her several times, but I guess she is slow when it comes to these kinds of things. She flipped her hair, and shot Shai5a a look as she greeted me.

Here we go, I thought to myself, the drama queen is about to start.

"Shlonik 7amoood?" She asked in her bratty voice.

"Tamam .. intay shlonich?" I asked her, just out of politeness.

"Shai5a.. hathy bnt 5alty Aisha.. t3arfeenha 9a7?" My sister Dalal interrupted.

Just as Shai5a was about to reply, Aisha rudely interrupted her.

"Eee.. shlon ma t3arefny? Ana ily knt aby asawy awragha 7ag kuliyat il 6ib.. bas ubooha ma ri'6a .. 9a7?" She asked in an evil way.

Shai5a's face was pale for a couple of seconds, and I could feel her body stiffen.

"La2.. bas allah moo kateb..." Shai5a replied after a while, when she saw that Aisha was gazing at her, waiting for an answer.

"Ee w a9lan ma atwa8a3 7amood ra7 yir'6a murta t'6aye3 wagtha bil dirasa" She said as she winked in my direction.

Tears were starting to form in Shai5a's eyes, and I could sense that I was missing a big piece in the puzzle. I decided that I will deal with that later, as I defended her.

"Mno gal?! Ana murty tsawy ily taby.. she can pursue her dreams wherever they are and I will always follow her and support her" I said confidently.
I took most of my audience with surprise, from Aisha, to Dalal, to Shai5a, and to my mother who was apparently listening for some reason.

Aisha had a puzzled look on her face, and I knew that she will not close the subject unless she makes someone really upset, which is one of the things I hate about her. She never gives up when she is on a mission to serve the devil.

"Ahaa... well I guess your young (emphasizing that word) wife, must have given you a better perspective on life... la2ana from what I know about you, you think that women are better as domestic wives" She replied.

"whoever told you that my wife is not domestic? She bakes the best cakes in the world! Made me fall in love with her right then!" I replied, now definitely gob smacking everyone listening. "And besides I don't prefer domestic women, I like independent women with some brain tissues, so I'm guessing you don't know me well, now do you?" I replied.

"Yes I do know you... wala you forgot all the nights in the mazra3a and the chalet?" She said in an aggressively-crazy way as she gave me her back and left before I said anything else.

Again, everyone was looking at me with curious eyes, especially Shai5a. I met Dalal's gaze and she rolled her eyes because she knew that Aisha was just trying to create drama.

I looked at Shai5a but she looked away quickly.

"We need to talk" I whispered as she hesitantly nodded her head.

"Our first husband and wife talk.. how would you like that?" I continued as I kissed her cheek.

She looked at me astonished at first, but she quickly blushed and looked away. I chuckled at her reaction, and looked at my watch. After 10 minutes exactly, we will have to leave to catch our plane.


----- Shai5a

I was really comfortable while in his warm embrace, and so I decided not to talk so I don't ruin the moment. But the moment lasted for a long, and very happy while, until someone I don't really like came.

She walked with an air of confidence which I can be easily passed on to be arrogance.

I smiled in her direction, but she shot me a look in return and didn't acknowledge my existence as M7amad's wife.

"Shlonik 7amoood?" She said, trying desperately to sound feminine, but only sounding like a spoiled brat. Shtaby hathy, I thought to myself as I tried not to look at her disgustingly.

" Tamam .. intay shlonich?" M7amad replied, in a cold way.

"Shai5a.. hathy bnt 5alty Aisha.. t3arfeenha 9a7?" Asked Dalal, in a way to make Aisha realize that I'm his wife here, and she shouldn't get carried away.
How can I not know her? She is the only person who doesn't seem to welcome me from M7amad's mother's side of the family.

"Eee.. shlon ma t3arefny? Ana ily knt aby asawy awragha 7ag kuliyat il 6ib.. bas ubooha ma ri'6a .. 9a7?" Aisha replied in sarcastic way.

I felt my throat getting dry and I leaned back a bit, because I honestly didn't think that she would get that low. I mean I don't even know her. Why does she have to expose me and remind me of something I really wanted to forget? She specifically knew that it was a sensitive subject for me.

"La2.. bas allah moo kateb..." I tried my best to reply as I felt her gaze burning through me.

"Ee w a9lan ma atwa8a3 7amood (in a way she thinks is dala3 but I think is plain ugliness) ra7 yir'6a murta t'6aye3 wagtha bil dirasa" She added in a victorious tone as she winked in M7amad's direction.

What the h*ll, I thought to myself. Who is she to insult me and then wink in my husband's direction? I honestly felt like slapping her but I couldn't obviously, and so tears involuntarily started to form in my eyes.

"Mno gal?! Ana murty tsawy ily taby.. she can pursue her dreams wherever they are and I will always follow her and support her" M7amad said in such a loving way. I looked at him surprised, but he only squeezed my shoulder in response.

"Ahaa... well I guess your young (emphasizing that word) wife, must have given you a better perspective on life... la2ana from what I know about you, you think that women are better as domestic wives" She shot back, not willing to give up.

"whoever told you that my wife was not domestic? She bakes the best cakes in the world! Made me fall in love with her right then!" He replied enthusiastically as he rubbed his stomach, and to say that I was shocked from his statement was an understatement. I looked at Dalal and she had a shocked-happy-confused look on her face. "And besides I don't prefer domestic women, I like independent women with some brain tissues, so I'm guessing you don't know me well, now do you?" He concluded in a confidently victorious way.

"Yes I do know you... wala you forgot all the nights in the mazra3a and the chalet?" Aisha said as a concluding statement, and walked away. Such a coward, I thought to myself!

I didn't really care about what she said because I knew from other sources that she was delirious and she had a crush on M7amad which bothered me, a lot!
I was looking at him, trying to get some answers about what just happened by reading his face, but he caught me in the act, so I quickly busied myself with something else.

"We need to talk" He whispered into my ear, making me have goose-bumps everywhere. I nodded and looked away again.

"Our first husband and wife talk.. how would you like that?" He asked me in a low (very attractive if I may add) voice, and kissed my cheek.

He took me by surprise, so I stared at him for a while, but then blushed and looked away. He chuckled at my reaction as usual, and after a while, he told me that we have to leave to the airport.

________________________________

Hope you enjoyed :)

15 comments:

Charmbracelet said...

i enjoyed it !!! =*
thank you
thank youuu !
-N~

Anonymous said...

A7la post eveer ;P
thnXX ;*

-Roman6i8-

Rawan said...

i don't like this aisha actually i hate her....oo this post made me fall in love with m7md aaahhh:P
loved it oo post soon:)

Touch My Soul said...

Charmbracelet: Glad you did :)

Anony: Thank you :P

Rawan: She is annoying.. and glad you love him :P .. inshallah :)

The Wise One... said...

ALLLLLAAAAAAA!!!! 7adda ewanis il post oo I won't try to guilt-trip you since I know you started working on it yesterday... ;P

wa a5eeran 9ar mo7taram il a5?! 7adda eshawig! XD

The Wise One...

KWA;* said...

yessssss i enjooooooooyeeeed it veeeery muuuuuuch!!!!!!!!! ya7alataa m7amad sooo cuuute ;***** loooove u!! plzz post soon

Licious;*** said...

I'm LOVING the story so far...keep going ;D

mashala 3alaich ur talented bas la6awleen 3alaina(a)

oh and I <3 M7AMAAAAAAD!!! i'm taking him ;P hahahaha

Love u hun ;*** Next post please ;D

Touch My Soul said...

The wise one: shda3wa bat2athar :P w Im glad you like him now.. i told you min il bidaya.. uhwa 5oosh wa7ed :P

Choco Loco: Glad you did :) w inshallah :)

Licious:** thank you very much :) and I LOVE your blog!! w inshallah ma ra7 a6awel if you don't :P

honeylove said...

Awwwwh , i loved it ! :)
Im starting to hate this Aisha , but M7mds sooo cute !

Post soon habeebti
Hooked .

love drunk said...

<3 ur storyyyyyyy so amazing i have been following u since ages but i decided to make my self an account so that i could comment

thankss 3l sexyyyy post
xoxoxo
love drunk

Touch My Soul said...

Honeylove: Thank u and glad u like it :).. inshallah soon :P

Love drunk: that is soo sweet of you :) .. glad u like my story.. and welcome to the bloggers world :)

R.Sparkling said...

Im waiting for your next posts !!

;__________;!!

-R.Sparkling

Touch My Soul said...

R.sparkling: sorry to keep you waiting :P .. this weekend inshallah! :)

Anonymous said...

If some one needs to be updated with most up-to-date technologies afterward he
must be go to see this web page and be up to date all the time.
Feel free to surf my blog :: apartments for rent

Anonymous said...

Heya! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work!

Also visit my blog Batman Games