Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Meant to Be (Part Twenty)

IM BACK!!!!
w adry walla adry ina im a horrible blogger..
bas 9ij ams my laptop rija3 bl salama ;p
so im really really really sorry..
w inshallah ya3jibkum il post..
w I hope everyone had a lovely break ..

w this post is dedicated to alllll my lovely readers and the people who comment :)

____________________________________






----- M7ammad


We took our time, waited for everyone to leave the airplane, then we left. Each one of us was lost in their own thoughts. The cold wind was refreshing, and I smiled welcoming it.

I looked at her rubbing her arms, almost trembling. She wasn't wearing anything suitable for this kind of weather, neither was I, but I was used to it.

I took off my sweater and offered it to her.

"La2 3adee" She said.

"Take it or else I will hug you.." I warned her.

She took it quickly as I laughed at her facial expressions.

"Thanks" She said quietly.

"No problem.." I replied chuckling. "Yalla this way.." I said leading the way.
We arrived at the hotel at around midnight in their time. We checked in, of course my sisters were the ones that chose the rooms and everything, since they organized the whole honeymoon for us as a wedding gift.

The suite was very sophisticated; I can say I liked it. However, the problem was there was only one bedroom. There was a very large living room though, and two bathrooms. I plopped on one of the couches and sighed miserably when I saw that it wasn't comfortable at all.

"Shai5aa.." I called her, since she was somewhere exploring the suite.

"Na3am.." she replied as she got out from the bathroom.

"Roo7ay namay la2ana we have a tour booked for us bacher il 9b7.." I told her.

"Ok.. " She said, as she took off my sweater, folded it, and put it in front of me. "Thank you" She added.

" No problem, yalla good night" I told her as I closed my eyes.

As soon as she closed the bedroom door, I got up and went to take a shower.

After a looooooooooong relaxing shower, I went out, looking for my bag so I can change. I ran to it since it was exceptionally cold, I could almost feel the water turn to ice on my shoulders. 6alla3t malabsy bser3a, I contemplated on whether to change in the bathroom or here, bas I decided to change in the bathroom.

I prayed, and switched on my phone, to find many messages, countless congratulating me, and some from my sisters and brothers asking if we had arrived.

I decided to call my mother, I talked to her for a bit.

Sima3t shwayya mu7a'6arat minha.. walla ana madry shai5a shimsawya b umy.. sometimes I feel like she's her child moo ana..

My mom insisted to talk to her.

"Walla Shai5a nayma.." I told her for the millionth time.

"Ya3ny shno nayma?! Inta moo yamha.. Kil hatha ma g3idat?! M7ammad yalla 3a6ny shai5a bakallimha.. M7ammad!!!!!!!!!!!!! La ykoooooooon ma 5atheetha wiyak??! walla tsaweeha!!" She exclaimed.

"Hahaha.. shlon ma a5ithha ya3ny ?! 5ala9 ra7 aga3idha 3ashan tit2akideen .. la7'6a shway" I told her.

I opened the door slowly, and I saw her brushing her hair carefully. Startled, she jumped when she saw me.

"Shno?!" She asked mi5tar3a.

"Umy illa tabee t7acheech" I whispered as I held back my laugh.

"Ok 3a6ny 5al a7acheeha.. " She said as she smiled genuinely.

She swept her hair to one side as she continued brushing it while talking to my mother.

I went over to the other side of the bed and took the brush from her hand - and don't ask me why I did that.

She looked at me with questioning eyes as I smiled innocently.

"Aby amashi6 sha3rich.. shno ma y9eer?!" I asked her as I started brushing a strand of her soft hair.

I hugged her closer to me and she shivered when I did.

"Cham marra agoolich libsay 3adel.." I asked her in a whisper as I pointed on her bare arms and legs.

Her face turned into several shades of red, as she stuttered when she answered my mother's countless questions.

"Inshallah 5altee.. ok kahu M7ammad.." She said after a while as she handed me the phone and got off the bed quickly.

My dad was sleeping, so I didn't talk to him, and I decided I would call my siblings tomorrow. Shai5a was rummaging through her bag, looking for something or nothing I guessed.

"Shno tdawreen ur comb?" I asked her as I waved it in front of her.

"Ha.. La2.." She replied.

"Inzain ana ma 5alla9t.. lazem amashi6 sha3rich.." I told her.

"Um.. la2 moo zain wayed amashe6 sha3ry.." She replied nervously.

"Bas ana aby amashe6 sha3rech shlon ya3ny?!" I asked her, trying my best to keep the humor out of my voice.

"K-Kaifik.." Her voice quivered as she replied.

"ta3alay.." I ordered.

She stood up and approached me without removing her eyes from the floor.

"Ma tabeen t7acheen ummich?!" I asked her.

"Kallamtha gabel shway.." She said quietly.

"Mita?!" I asked surprised.

"Awal ma ri7t il '3urfa.." she replied.

"W ma tnadeeny a7acheeha.. asalem 3aleeha.. asoolif wiyaha.. 9ij na7eesa!" I laughed.

"Inta kint nayem!" She defended herself.

"Ee 9a7 9a7... 5ala9 goolay ma tabeeny akallim ummich w 5ala9.." I asked her teasingly.

"La2 walla ana 3abaly inta nayem!" She exclaimed.

" Moo lazem trag3een 5ala9" I continued teasing.

"Wallaaaa!!" She insisted.

"Inzain 5ala9 9addagtich!!" I replied, chuckling. "Tabeen shay?" I asked her.

"La2... i mean salamtik" She replied.

" Allah ysalmich" I said. "W y5aleech LEE .." I said with a wink.



----- Shaikha


" Allah ysalmich" He replied. "W y5aleech LEE .." He added in his hypnotizing voice, of course emphasizing the "Lee" part. And in adding to that he winked.

I blushed like crazy, and turned around to pretend to look for something, but he caught my hand just before I do.

"Shai5a.." He said seriously.

"Na3am .." I gulped.

"Ma radeetay 3alay.." He said, raising his eyebrows.

"3ala shno?" I asked.

"Ana gitlich.. allah y5aleech lee.. w ma radeetay.." He said, trying to hide his smile.

"Thank you..??" I replied stuttering.

"Haha.. la2 ygooloon.. w allah y5aleek lee ya 7abeeby.." He said trying to sound serious.

I stared at him disbelievingly. I AM NOT GOING TO SAY THAT!

"Ok.. ignore the first part.. just say.. ya 7abeeby.." He asked me challengingly.

My expression changed into an even more horrified one, while he seemed to enjoy the fireworks that were exploding inside me.

"FINE.. yalla just say the first part..." He waited for a while. "Tara walla ma ra7 ahiddich until you say it.. yalla.." He said stubbornly.

I decided to give in before he comes up with even crazier phrases. I said the sentence quickly, hoping that he would let go.

"Ma simaaaaaa3t.." He said.

"W Allah y5aleek lee" I said quietly, blushing more with every syllable.

And of course, he didn't let go.

"M7ammad.. can you let go of my hand now?" I asked him quietly.

"Hmm.. give me a valid reason." He said.

"la2any ta3bana w aby anam.." I replied.

"Ya3ny shno ta3bana.. tabeeny asheelich ya3ny?!" He asked, and before I can reply he
scooped me effortlessly and headed towards the bed.

"M7ammad!!" I almost screamed as I grabbed held on to his neck, hugging him closer, afraid that he will let go of me any second.



----- M7ammad


I didn't expect her to act this way. Ya3ny scream, okay expected. Hit me, okay moo shay yideed 3al banat lamma yi5tar3oon.

Bas I didn't expect her to hug me. I stopped and she hugged me tighter, and realized how small her body was compared mine. I hugged her closer, wanting to protect her, to be her savior.

"Shfeech ma ra7 ahiddich.." I whispered.

"La t6ayi7ny.." She replied scared, hugging me even tighter. I laughed because I didn't think that she had that strength in her.

"Ma ra7 a6ay7ich walla.." I assured her, but as I felt her loosen her grip, I told her "yimkin a6ay7ich.. madry.."

because I liked the way she hugged me. I didn't want it to end, I confessed, mostly to myself.

I walked towards the bed and gently put her on the side. She seemed to be catching her breath. After a while she looked at me.

"Yallah namay.." I told her chuckling.

"OK... ... inta ba3ad roo7 nam.." She said.

"Intay awwal.. yalla tuck yourself in." He said. She covered herself with the duvet.

"Good night" She peeked at me from under the covers.

"Wain wain.. leel7een ma 5alla9na.." I told her mischievously.

"Shno?" she said as her eyes widened.

" Leel7een ma gilteely ya 7abeeby.." I told her.

She covered her head completely and gave me her back. I lied down beside her and hugged her close to me.

"You know I'll be sleeping here, in this position, until you say it" I told her as I yawned.

"M7ammad please!" She said.

"3yoon M7ammad.. just say it w ana aroo7" I told her



----- Shai5a


"3yoon M7ammad.. just say it w ana aroo7" he said.

There was something about the way that he said that, something that made me want to tell him the word.

"M7ammad.. when the time is right.. please.." I replied, trying to find a way out.

"I'm not telling you to confess your love, although I don't mind if you want to, I just want you to call me that way from now on.. I'm your husband after all.. and if
I didn't think that it was a wise step, then I wouldn't have taken it.." He rambled. "tara in 5 seconds, I'm going to sleep, w 5ala9.."

"M7mmaaaaaad!" I whined.

"Iffffffff... say it." He replied sleepingly.

He moved even closer, and kissed my hand,

"Say it" He said in a warning voice.

He kissed my cheek.

"Last warning.. say it!!" He told me.

"7abeeb-b" I mumbled quickly before he does something even crazier!

"Sima3tich.. ma giltay 7abeeby,, giltay 7abeeb" He said.

"7abeeby.." I said quietly, quickly, w madry shlon.

"Na3am ya 7abeebat M7ammad.. tabeen tnameen il7een?!" He asked victoriously.

"Ee.." I replied somehow.

"good night 3ayal" He said as he jumped out of bed and got out, closing the door
behind him.



----- M7ammad


7abeeby.. 7abeeby.. 7abeeby..

Her voice kept ringing in my ears as I put my head on the coach, trying to sleep.



----- Shai5a


When he closed the door, I stared into space, trying to take in what just happened.

I looked around, grabbed the closest pillow, and screamed, screamed, screamed, and screamed.


___________________________________


Hope you enjoyed!!

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

UR STORY IS AMAAZING REALLY LIKED IT AND HOPE U POST SOOON



S

Anonymous said...

AMBAAAY I THOUGHT IT IS PART NINTEEEEEEEN WAAAY WANASAA THAAANKYOU

EE OO IM FIIIIIRST:D


s

Anonymous said...

**BIGGEST SMILE EVAAA**
luved the post ;p

-Roman6i8-

Dont.Dwell said...

waaay 9arlee shahar na6ra this post, i soooo enjoyed it walla oo loving ur story

pllllz pllllz pllllz hal mara la it6awleen 3alaina (A)

anyways mshkooraaaa ;;**

The Truth said...

Waayyyyyyy! THIIBBTTT! AMAZIIINNGGGGGG!! wallah I'm so in love with your story!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post soooonn!!;;****
PLEASEA(A)

Zuzzy:** said...

shuuuuuuuuuuuusha is back :D:D:D:D

amazing post as usual :***

Rawan said...

aaaahhhhhhhh ee walla 7abeeby oo i like the way this post was written:P

Anonymous said...

fiiinnaally urr bacckk:D
babchhii min il wansa!!!
ur storyy is amazingg
oo hal posttt is even more amazingg!!
post soon:****
-Q12

Q80BOY said...

heyy welcome back!! :D

great part .. maybe he aniticipation added to it :P

anyways don't disappear now .. keep us updated ..

oh and i love the way you planned it out .. its much better and lengthens the story :)

Anonymous said...

what can i say aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
amazing! plz plz la it6awleen 3alaina ;****
Mooney

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaahhhh 7adddda worth the wait!!
7abait el post mo 9ij walla
a7la post so far :D
u made me happpyyy walla kint babchi mikta2ba!!!
thanx ;***

glittery-butterfliez said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :p

ba6ni 3awarni min L thi7ik! ;p

cute! :D

Luved every part of it ;)

oh oh! and WB :******

Touch My Soul said...

S: Thank you very much :) and yeah ur first!!! :D

Roman6i8: glad I made you smile!

Dont Dwell: Lool sorry.. inshallah ma ra7 a6awel this time!!

The truth: Thank you.. w inshallah! :)oh and i read ur blog and its amazing, im officially a follower now!

Zuzzy: Yes im back ;p and thank u for commenting!

Rawan: Glad you liked it! ;p

Q12: Thank you very much.. glad to have you as a reader :)

Q8BOY: Thanks :) w inshallah soon!
and I think i'll be writing like this from now on..

Mooney: Loool.. inshallah!! ;p

Anony: 7i6ay 7ag nafsich ism like the rest ;p w thank you.. :)

Glittery-butterfliez: Glad you liked it!! :)


All of you guys,, thank you very much for commenting!! You made my day! :)

Charmbracelet said...

Yayyyyy!! I Iove the new way u write ! I love the long post!=*
Lat6awleen!=p I'm loovin every bit =*
-N~

Licious;*** said...

We MISSED u!!! :D ;**

I LOVED EVERY PART OF IT!!!

waaay mohammmmmed zo'3aaaa!!!

he's so so so cute!! a7essa he fell for her now...though he might not really grasp that hahahaha

yallaa inshala shai5a falls for him as well.

can't wait for the next juicy post :D :D :D
love u :D

#1 Anony said...

Ya hala oo mashala!!! Nawwar il blog!!! Ma ba'3aytay itriddeen?!!!!! Ana baroo7 ashitiki 3ala Physics illi ma5thitich minna!!! ;D

Post 7adda 3ajeeb walla.. bss tara it didn't show up on Scarletlights.. dawwart...

in 15 minutes it's going to be your b-day... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

:***
Your #1 Anony

Touch My Soul said...

licious:** I missed you too walla! w thank you.. and we will both have to wait and see ;p

Anony: I hope ur computer will be fine :S

#1 Anony: Hala feech ya 7ilwa :)
Loool.. madry walla 3an scarletlights.. w thank you very much for everything!! :**

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a without question as you did in the downgrade delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=ps3 launch titles uk ?
I noticed the phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg
Your aferanas :)

Anonymous said...

ana elyoooom bedait agraaaa your blog o i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove i :P loool 7adhooom cute looool :P plz plz plz plz plz poooost soooooom pllllzzzz

um flfola

Anonymous said...

shushu 7abeebty when's the next post coming ?

Anonymous said...

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz post sooon plz plz plz caaant wait
um flfola

Touch My Soul said...

Anonys: thank you for commenting although I really didn't understand what you said ;s

um flfola: I love ur nickname and im glad that ur reading the story :)

Anony: plz 7i6ay for urself a nickname.. w inshallah soon ;p

Um flfola: again :p i promise soon inshallah!!!

Anonymous said...

THANKS YOU 7bebty !!! yala im waiting :P

Anonymous said...

tara the last comment is me um flfola

um flfola

love drunk said...

lovely post<3<3
there so cute together
please lateta25rain :P
xoxoxo
love drunk

Abdulwahab said...

loooooooooooved it!!!!! sorry i'm late but i soooo loooooooooved this part , aham shay lamma gal laha "yalla namay" loooooooooool i felt like she was a robot or something hehe , thanks aloooooot , will read the new post now:)

Anonymous said...

welcome back
i don know what to say
fabulous !!!!!!!!! this is my fav. part keep it up :P

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.answerbag.com/profile/1237079]USAsoft DVD Video MOV Converter 5.0.0[/url] [url=http://www.blogportalen.no/blog/?u=videoseabbi2]ImTOO DVD to iPod Converter 4.0.98.0222[/url]
SWiSH Video 2.2 Wondershare Flash Video Suite
http://www.drawingboard.org/blogs/?u=videosealine9 DVD Menu Designer 1.1
[url=http://lecturer.elektrounesa.org/?u=videoseallison2]1AVCenter[/url] [url=http://www.answerbag.com/profile/1237494]Imtoo DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.0.75[/url]
Moyea Video to Apple TV Converter Tanbee MPEG Converter Lite
http://blog.bakililar.az/videoseanderson3/ BSplayer pro 2.14.942
Apollo 3GP Video Converter
my icq:858499940385